Chapter 76

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

Your POV:


Me and Myungsoo are walking in a street near the campside. We decided to look around here before going home. Harabeoji is at the campside, talking with the school staffs. I can tell that they missed harabeoji a lot.

There's a lot of couples here, mostly our school mates. They're buying some souvenirs.

I saw a couple ring while walking with Myungsoo. We're holding hands and the people kept on looking at us while smiling. So weird.

I really want to have a couple ring with Myungsoo but I know he'll decline it. He's now a varsity player and he had changed. Myungsoo is known as a kingka and he always shows his cold personality at school. If his varsity mates saw him wearing a cute couple ring, they might laugh or be curious since they all think that he's single. 

If only they knew that he's a kid at heart... aigoo.

But nah! I won't give up. I. Must. Have. It.

"Myungsoo ah..." I tugged his shirt. He looked at me as he raised his eyebrow. "What is it, baby?"

"I want to have those couple rings!" I pointed towards where it is. Myungsoo sneered and looked at me with a lopsided smile. His face became poker. "No." He flatly said.

Aigoo. Just as what I have expected.

"Oppaaaaa!" I whined like a kid and tried my aegyo. I know he'll give up sooner or later.

"That won't work, Jiyeonnie." He nonchalanty looked away.

I dramatically rolled my eyes as I half screamed in annoyance.

Oh Myungsoo, you're driving me nuts.

"Myungsoo~" I sang. "Look at me, baby~"

I went closer as I held onto his arm. He smiled widely. I know he's giving up. 

I did my aegyo again. "Buing~ buing~"

He forcefully closed his eyes, not wanting to see my aegyo. Haha. 

"Buing buing~" 

He sighed heavily as he grinned. "Aish! You're so cute!" He pinched my cheeks as I pouted.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes.

"Really?!" Waah! I'm so happy! Did my Myungie just said 'Fine'?

"Yeah yeah." He grabbed my hand and ran towards where the couple rings are.              

"How much are these?" He asked the vendor as he flashed me a really cute smile.

"It's only for $13 but I'll give it to you two for free. I find you couples so cute and I wish for your relationship to last forever. Here, this couple ring is the one that I truly treasure. It's my couple ring with my husband but he is now dead so I am giving it instead." The old woman said.

"Eh?" I looked at her in confusion. Why would she give it to us when it is so important to her?

"Aigoo. It's really alright. Here, take it." The woman smiled at us.

"Really? But... we feel..." Myungsoo said but got cut off when the woman told us, "You feel bad? Don't be. The first time my eyes landed on you guys, I knew the couple rings are meant for you two. Keep it and have a great day!"

"Thank you very much!" I beamed. How could someone be so nice?

"Thank you, ahjumma." Myungsoo wrapped his shoulder on my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed with his sudden action.

"Here... give me your hand." Myungsoo winked. Aigoo. Stop winking. You're making me faint.

I gave my hand and he put the ring on. It fits perfectly!

"Give me your hand too." I put on the ring and it fit perfectly, too. Wow. How amazing.

"Let's go. Harabeoji must've been waiting for us." Myungsoo pulled me closer as we walked with our hands intertwined. It feels really great having a loved one!

When we got to the campside, everyone was looking at us in a weird way. No way. Don't tell me they knew about our relationship?

Oh well, whatever. It's not like something will happen if they knew about it, anyway.

"CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING AND ACHIEVING THE GOAL!" Everyone clapped their hands on us. I looked at harabeoji and he smiled at me.

 

 


HELLO EVERYONE! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, RIGHT? I GUESS YOU'RE NOT READING THIS ANYMORE. :( ANYWAY, I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN BE ENCOURAGED TO WRITE THIS EVEN BETTER AND MORE! ♥

 

I LOVE YOU READERS! WITHOUT YOU, I WOULDN'T BE SO HAPPY!