Chapter 50

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You opened the door only to be attacked by a bear hug.

“NOOOOOONAAAAAAA!” the boy hugged you tightly.

“I-I ca-can’t bre-breathe.”

When the boy pulled away, you were shocked to see your favorite dongsaeng.

“RICKY?! IS THAT YOU?! KYAAA~” you said as you hugged him.

“Noona! I thought you’re gonna marry me. Why are you marrying that guy?” Ricky said as he pointed towards Myungsoo.

“MWOH?! AISH! YOU LITTLE KID…” Myungsoo hissed.

*You’re just jealous.* Myungsoo thought.

“Don’t worry. I’ll marry you, Ricky ah~” you said as you stuck your tongue out to Myungsoo. “Mehrong~ hohoho.”

“Whaaat?! Yah!”

*It’s so cute to see Myungsoo jealous.*you thought.

“Yay! Noona will marry me!” Ricky jumped up and down.

“But hey, how did you got here?” you asked.

“When I heard from your umma that you’re engaged, I immediately asked her what’s your address. Noona! You hurt me.” Ricky said as he faked a cry.

“Aigoo.” You pinched his chubby cheeks.

“Stop with the drama. Let’s go, jagiya. Let’s continue what we’re doing.” Myungsoo said as he wrapped his arm around your waist. He wiggled his eyebrows at Ricky to .

Ricky shot Myungsoo an angry look. “Noona is mine.” Ricky said as he hugged your arm.

“Yah! Get off of my yeobo.”

“Shiro!”

“You…” Myungsoo was about to tackle Ricky, but he ran away.

“Come here, little kid!”

“I’m not a kid anymore!”

*Those two are so childish.*

With that, you went to the couch and watched TV. Your phone suddenly rang.

*Conversation*

“Hello?”

“Jiyeon ah~ Sleep early. Tomorrow is your engagement party.”

“Ah nae. But Ricky is here. Where is he going to sleep?”

“Aish! That Ricky. He said he won’t go there. Arasso. I’ll let his friends pick him up there.”

“Thanks, Umma. Good night.”

*End of conversation*

You sighed heavily. You changed the channel to see Infinite performing.

“Omo na! I miss them! I should invite them to my engagement party.” you began squealing. 

When your eyes landed on Hoya, you felt a little bit disappointed.

*I wonder how he is…* you thought.

After a couple of minutes, the doorbell rang. You opened it to see Ricky’s friends.

“Oh. Are you Ricky’s friends? Come in.”

They all nodded. You smiled at them and let them in. What you didn’t know was that one of Ricky’s friends was staring at you ever since his eyes landed on you.

*She’s so beautiful.*