Chapter 69

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

It's been over a month since your college started. It was fun and you found a lot of friends. You got bestfriends, Minah, Eunmi, and Jay which are really fun to be with.

But there’s one thing that bothered you a lot. You and Myungsoo barely see or talk to each other. Whenever you get home, you wait for him to come but he always go home late because of his practice so you can’t help but to fall asleep. Sometimes, you only had small talks with him because both of you were busy. You missed him a lot. The truth is, you really wanted to talk to him but you never got the better time to do so.

You think Myungsoo is doing it purposely just for you to admit that you misses him.

You sighed, placing your hand over your pale cheek.

“I miss him...” You mumbled. Your bestfriends looked at you as they wriggled their eyebrows.

“Who do you miss?”, asked Minah, nudging your shoulders while Eunmi and Jay started teasing you.

“Ahhhh!” You shook your head as you rubbed your temple.

“You know... I don’t understand our dear Jiyeon.” Jay said. “She got mood swings, Jay.” Eunmi made a look as she placed her arm over your shoulder.

“Oh, I get it. You’re on your period?” Jay innocently asked.

You glared at Jay, stomping the heel of your shoes over his foot. “Nooo!” You rolled your eyes.

Just in time, Myungsoo and his varsity friends came inside the coffee shop.

All heads turned towards them. Myungsoo and his friends are really popular. The reason why Myungsoo is always busy is that, his team and the other university’s play would be after a month so they have to practice a lot.

When your eyes landed on him, your eyes widened in surprise. You don’t know why, but you had the urge to hide.

“Hide me! Faster!” You whispered. Your friends looked at you in disbelief, not knowing what was going on.

“Wait why---“ Eunmi looked confused when Jay immediately sat beside you as he placed his jacket over you.

Too late, Myungsoo already noticed you. He smirked. *Trying to hide? What’s there to hide? Oh yeah! I forgot. She mentioned before that her friends don’t know that I and her are engaged.* Myungsoo smirked again. He was about to go towards you but stopped himself after thinking, *Wait. She still doesn’t admit that she misses me? Playing hard to get, huh?* He shook his head.

After his friends ordered, they went to the table just beside yours.

You took a peek and realized that they’re beside you.

*Aish! Why am I even doing this? There’s nothing even to hide. Besides, all of the students here don’t know that I and Myungsoo are engaged and from a wealthy family.*

You took the jacket over you and gave it back to Jay. “Thanks.” You muttered.

“Now, tell us what is going on---“ Jay was cut off by you.

“Ssshhh. Later.” You placed a finger over your lips while shaking your head, signaling them to shut up.

Their arms deflated as they sighed. “Jiyeon, you’re really going crazy now, aren’t you?”

Myungsoo chuckled when he heard it. *She’s going crazy because she misses me.* He thought.

You saw Myungsoo laughing while looking at you. You glared at him as you rolled your eyes.

“Let’s go guys.” You took your bag and placed a bill on the table.

You walked towards Myungsoo and whispered, “You’re gonna get it.”

All of his friends looked at you including your bestfriends.