Chapter 60

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

It was already late at night. You were sitting in the couch and you were having some midnight snack when Myungsoo plopped down beside you.

“I’m so tired.” He stretched his arms as he held your shoulder, pulling you close to him.

You rested your head on his shoulder. You the television and you changed the channel to where Infinite is performing “The Chaser”.

“Woah! They’re so awesome.” You spazzed, which made Myungsoo annoyed.

“They’re not awesome.” He irritatedly said. He snatched the remote from your hand as he changed the channel to where A Pink is performing.

You were annoyed. First, you were watching your favorite group, but he changed the channel. Second, you don’t like A Pink. You don’t know why, but for some reason, you felt jealous watching Myungsoo look so stunned over A Pink.

“Yah!” You yelled at him.

“Wae?” He curiously asked.

“I hate you.”

With that, you walked away, which made his arm feel empty.

“What’s wrong with her?” Myungsoo made a poker face.

*Is she jealous because I’m watching A Pink? But I’m jealous too whenever I see her watch Infinite! I want her to only look at me! I want her to only spazz over me, not with that annoying Infinite.*  Myungsoo sheepishly thought. He turned the channel to where Infinite is performing. He couldn’t help but to feel a little bit jealous of Infinite and his cousin. He was amazed at how awesome he rocked the stage with his breathtaking dance. Though, the fact that you always fangirl over them makes him jealous to death.

He glared at the television. * I shouldn’t have declined Sunggyu hyung’s request. I’ll make her spazz over me too. Just wait and see. *

Myungsoo mentally punched the television as he abruptly turned it off.

He went to the kitchen to see you eating your favorite chips.

“You’ve been eating since two hours ago. You’re gonna get fat.” He joked. That made you even angrier.

“Don’t talk to me. Shooo!” You signaled your hands to make him go away, but he went closer to you instead.

“Don’t be mad at me. I know you’re jealous, but understand me too! You don’t know how jealous I am whenever I see you fangirling over Infinite, especially that Nam Woohyun.” Myungsoo glared at you, which made you flinch. You’ve never seen him so fierce before. His eyes were ferocious.

“Okay. Okay. Calm down. Don’t look at me like that. It scares the heck out of me.”

Myungsoo smirked. *Was I that scary?*

“Jagiyaaaaaaaaaa!” He went towards you and pulled you into a hug. Your back was facing him so he was back-hugging you. You softened at his sudden action.

“Tss. You don’t know how jealous I am too whenever I see your eyes sparkling over A Pink.” You mumbled.

“So to be fair, let’s not watch those groups anymore. Let’s just watch each other.” Myungsoo grinned widely. He tightened the hug as he rocked you from side to side.

Your frowning face fell as a smile plastered on your face. You turned around to face him.  

“Guess what?” He started.

“What?”

“We’re going to the Philippines tomorrow!” He beamed.

“WE’RE GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES?!” You shouted, still not believing what Myungsoo said.

“Yes, jagiya. We’re going to spend our summer vacation there.” Myungsoo said while wrapping his arms around your waist as he kissed your forehead. You hugged him back.

“Wow. I can’t wait for tomorrow!”

“Me too! I heard that the weather there is hot.”

“So… who’s going with us?” You asked as you pulled away from the hug.

“No one is going with us.”

“Are you serious?”

“I’m serious. Why?”

“Err… who planned this?” You asked as you rubbed the back of your neck.

“Your dad.” Myungsoo said. He grabbed a bottle of milk from the refrigerator and started drinking it.

"We're leaving tomorrow night, so we still have time to pack our things." Myungsoo added.

*Thanks, dad! Woooh! I hope we'll have a blast there.*