Chapter 26

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

After school, It was still the same as usual, like your fanboys following you wherever you go, and something like that.

*I’m so tired of this. I need to get a boyfriend so my fanboys will stop.*

At the same time, Myungsoo’s fangirls were following him.

*I need to get a girlfriend to stop this!*

While you and Myungsoo were running away from the fans, both of you remembered something. *The music room!*

Both of you rushed to the music room. Luckily, the fans didn’t notice it.

Myungsoo arrived first. *Bouquets: check! Chocolates: check! Confession: uncheck.*

“My confession! Err. I forgot about it!” Myungsoo said as he practiced confessing.

“Uhm… Jiyeon ah~ I really li---“

“Jiyeon ah, please go out---“

“Jiyeon ah, uhm… can you be my gi---“

Myungsoo kept on failing. He was so nervous so he can’t finish the last words.

“AISH JINJJA!” Myungsoo started to grow irritated.

Just in time, you finally arrived. You were panting so much from the run as you collapsed on the floor.

Myungsoo noticed you as he quickly went towards you.

“Jiyeon ah! Wake up! Yah!” Myungsoo started to grow worried.

“Wake up!” Myungsoo shook you as you finally woke up.

“Are you alright?” Myungsoo asked worriedly.

“Oh. Yes. I just got really tired from running away from the boys. I better find a boyfriend now, or else.” You blurted without knowing as Myungsoo giggled.

*WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!* you thought as you placed a hand on your mouth.

“Me too. It’s so hard being a kingka.”

“Eyy. Who told you to change yourself? Now you’re suffering…”

Myungsoo sighed in relief as he hugged you carefully. You were surprised at his sudden action.

“I’m glad you’re okay now. I really thought you died or something…”

You felt so warm around his grip. It’s a feeling that you’ve never experienced before.

You hugged him back which made him surprise. A wide smile spread on Myungsoo’s face.

Soon, the both of you pulled away. Both of you stared at each other’s eyes for a moment.

You woke up from the reality as you broke the moment.

“Ah… h-hey! Why di-did you tell me to go here, by the way?”

“Oh… uhm… I prepared something for you… just sit back and relax.” Myungsoo said as he winked at you.

“Now, you totally look like a kingka. Winking, huh? You never did that before.”

Myungsoo smiled as he started singing. His alluring, sweet, and soft voice filled the room.

 

 

*He sings so well.* you thought.