Chapter 22

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

*1 week later*

You went to your classroom. It was so crowded. You were curious on what was happening so you went inside. You saw that the girls were flirting with Myungsoo. You can see that Myungsoo felt uncomfortable.

*Tsss. I like it better when he was still a nerd.*

Myungsoo saw you walking towards your seat. He went towards you as he greeted you, “Good morning, Jiyeon ah!” You didn’t flinch. You were so angry about what you saw a while ago plus, you hated how he keeps on appearing in your mind and even in your dreams. The way he smiled and talked at those girls made you want to vomit. Myungsoo’s shoulders deflated when you didn’t look at him.

*What’s wrong with her?* Myungsoo thought.

Soon, the class started. Myungsoo was still confused why you kept on ignoring him. He grabbed his phone from his bag and started texting you. You received a text message. You were glad it was on a vibrate mode because if not, you’ll be in the detention. Your eyes widened when you saw the name ‘Myungsoo oppa <3’

*Aigoo. Myungsoo saved his name like that? And with a heart symbol? Wtf.* you thought as you grinned.

*Text conversation*

Myungsoo oppa <3: Why did you ignore me a while ago?

Jiyeon ^.^: I hate you.

Myungsoo oppa <3: What did I do? Huhuhu :’(

Jiyeon ^.^: I like you better when you were still a nerd! Now, you’ve been surrounded by girls!

*End of conversation.*

*Looks like my plan didn’t work at all.* Myungsoo thought as he sighed in disappointment.

He thought something which made his mood lighten up.

*Is Jiyeon jealous, by any chance?* Myungsoo thought.

He started texting you again. This time, you were so irritated. You were listening to the teacher but he kept on disturbing you. You opened the text message as your eyes widened. O____O

Myungsoo oppa <3: You’re jealous, aren't you?

“MWORAGO?!” you frowned as you stood up and glared at Myungsoo. Everyone’s attention is now with you. You got embarrassed when you realized that everyone is staring at you.

“Miss Jiyeon ssi, get out of my class. NOW!” the teacher said.

“No! It’s all my fault!” Myungsoo said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you outside the classroom.

The teacher rolled her eyes in disbelief.

“What do you want, now?!” you said in irritation.

“You are jealous, aren’t you? Hehehe.” Myungsoo laughed.

“No I'm not.”

“Yes you are.”

“No I'm not.”

“Yes you are.”

“No I'm not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Yah! Seriously!”

“Arasso. I’ll stop.”

“That’s great.” You said as you walked away.

~~~

“Yes you are.” Someone whispered from your back. You turned around to see Myungsoo.

“yah! You scared me. And you know what? You changed a lot now.” You said as Myungsoo turned back so that he wasn’t facing you but you walked away.

“I changed because of you! All I wanted is to get your attention! I really li---“ Myungsoo was about to finish his sentence when he realized you weren’t there anymore.

“Aish!” Myungsoo stomped his feet.

~~~

You sat on a bleacher and thought about what happened.

"Yes I am. I'm jealous." you said as you pouted.

*I hate how girls stick to you, Myungsoo oppa! It annoys me!*