Chapter 61

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You and Myungsoo are now in the airport. “I’m excited!” You beamed. Both of you went to a café since you guys still have time before the flight. You two ordered smoothies. You chose the chocolate one and let Myungsoo choose the strawberry one. You went to your table once the smoothies were served.

“Oppa, remember the time when we had our first date?” You sipped through your straw.

“Yeah. It’s actually one of the precious moments that I’ve had, especially when we had our first kiss.” You blushed at the memory.

Fifteen minutes had passed. It’s now time for the flight. You and Myungsoo got up from your seats after you heard that the passengers to the Philippines were being called. Both of you rushed when someone bumped into you. The girl hissed, “Watch where you are walking, .”

Your eyes widened in shock. It’s the first time someone has called you a "". Myungsoo boiled in anger.

“Yah! You don’t have the right to scold her since you’re the one who bumped into her. It’s you who’s a .” Myungsoo glared at the girl. You were surprised at Myungsoo. It’s the first time you've heard him say a bad word to a person. Somehow, you felt happy and secured at how Myungsoo stood up for you.

Once the girl’s eyes laid on Myungsoo, she couldn’t help but to feel shivers run down through her spine. *He’s so handsome.* When she heard him say “It’s you who’s a ,” it made her more interested in him.

Myungsoo glared at her one more time before the both of you walked off. The girl was still in a frozen position, but she woke up to reality when her boyfriend shook her. “Yah, Hara. What’s up with your expression? It’s like you’ve seen an angel or something.” Junhyung said.

“Oh, aniyo. Let’s go before we get late from our flight.” Hara said. Deep down, she couln’t take her mind off of the guy who just called her a "".

You and Myungsoo are now on the plane. You took the seat that is right beside the window. Since it’s already midnight, both of you decided to sleep. Your head was resting on Myungsoo’s shoulder while his head was resting over your head. Myungsoo smiled at the moment as he smelled the scent of your hair.

Satisfied, he put his arm around you as he intertwined his other hand to yours.

*Silly oppa.* You thought.

With that, both of you drifted off to dreamland.