Detention

Story Of Us

"Taengoo~" Tiffany lean on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"What, Fany?" Taeyeon asked, glancing with smile to Tiffany who unusually childish.

"Let's go out tonight with the girls," She said but Taeyeon replied with sad smile.

"I can't make it tonight. My cousin come back to town."

"Who?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

"Siwon Oppa," Taeyeon replied. "You haven't known him yet. I haven't planning to introduce you to him. By you, I mean the girls."

"Why?" asked Tiffany, now leaning on the table.

"Well, because he is busy," Taeyeon replied.

"But-" Tiffany was cutted off by a firm voice.

"Hwang Miyoung, Kim Taeyeon, detention later," Kahi said and turned to teach again.

Taeyeon looked at the teacher with frown.

"Sorry, Taeng~" Tiffany said, before turning back to look at the teacher.

Taeyeon didn't even bother to reply, and she back to read her comic.

"Jang Wooyoung!"

Taeyeon surprised by the sound and automatically turned around, seeing Kahi is scolding Wooyoung.

"How many times I told you not to sleep in my class?!"

"Well, your lesson is boring,"

Taeyeon felt her eyes widen hearing the boy answered.

"How could you talk back to me?! You got detention, together with Taeyeon!"

"No way," Taeyeon mumbled in shock.

"Wait, Miss Kahi, what about me?" Tiffany asked.

"You'll get detention too, but not in the same place with this boy and Taeyeon." Kahi firmly replied, making a class staring at the last-long enemies.

"Is Miss Kahi sure to making that two together in detention?" A voice whispered.

"Maybe she doesn't know their history," Another replied in whispered.

"Shoo," Kahi make the sound, making the class quiet.

*Bell ring*

"Three of you, follow me now," Kahi said and the three reluctantly follow her.

Kahi sit on her desk, the three student are standing in front of her. In a flash, the class was empty except them.

"So," Kahi started. "Hwang Miyoung, your detention will be at the garden, make sure everything was clean there, not even a single drop of leaves." Tiffany nodded and Kahi turned to the stubborn kids. "You two..." She sighed before continue. "Your 'history' have spread to the teachers but they just pretend not to know. But because I'm your homeroom teacher, I'll make sure both of you are getting along."

The two just looked at her ignorantly, not even want to hear one single word from Kahi.

"Good, just pretend not to hear me, because I'll make sure both of you regret it." Kahi said. "If I hear both of you fight again after this detention, I'll make sure both of you can never leave each other side." Kahi said, smirking.

"Miss, please don't curse us," Taeyeon plead. "You know cursing always turns out bad."

"Really? It might turns good too. But who knows?" Kahi gave an evil smirk. "Anyway, both of your detention is to clean all the school bathroom, together. I'm not asking you to get in to girls' restroom, Wooyoung, but I'm saying to clean your gender's restroom. Got it? If I see you both quarreling, or fighting, I'll give both of you something you won't even to imagine." Kahi threaten. "Okay, now kids, go do your punishment!" She then walked away from the room.

 

"Bye, Fany~" Taeyeon said, putting her stuff inside the locker and wave to Tiffany, who now is running towards the garden to do her job.

She walked to the girls' restroom, and there, Wooyoung has waited for her.

"You do it, I don't want." Wooyoung said and looked away.

'Not like I ask you to do it,' Taeyeon thought and rolled her eyes. She didn't reply him, instead taking the equipments to wipe the floor. As she is wiping, Wooyoung said loudly, "There's! That one in the corner! There there!"

She pretend not to hear him until he was too much.

"Stop it, would you?" Taeyeon asked calmly, making sure her voice not sounded angry.

"Come on, I'm helping you," Wooyoung said. "I told you were there are still dirty,"

"It's not helping, it's annoying," Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Anyway, you should do your chores now,"

"Why should I?" Wooyoung asked.

"No, you no need to do it if you won't." Taeyeon replied sarcastically while wiping the floor. "I'm done here." She said and put away the equipments. "Bye," She said grabbing her bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home," She replied, swaying her arms and his hands off from her hands.

"Wait, you should do my part too,"

"Why should I?" Taeyeon turned to glare at him.

"Because," Wooyoung smirked, "You should,"

"Hah," Taeyeon let out a mock laugh. "Bye," She said and walking away.

"Yah!" Wooyoung then shout in depress. "Aish!"

But who is Wooyoung to Taeyeon, though? She doesn't even care and walked away.

"Yah! What are you doing here?! I don't need your help!" Taeyeon turned around and saw Tiffany is there, taking the equipments to help Wooyoung.

"I have done my chores, I could help if you want," Tiffany flashed her famous eye-smile.

"I told you I don't need your help,"

"Then, why do you ask Taeng to help you?" She asked, sobbing.

Why Tiffany cry, huh? Taeyeon asked herself. She hid behind the pilar after realizing the two didn't know she still there.

"It calls teasing, she knew I didn't meant it," Wooyoung said.

"Let me help you," Tiffany said, forcefully took the equipments.

"I told you not to!" Wooyoung shouted and Tiffany falls to the floor.

"Are you... are you yelling at me?" She cried.

"Look, Hwang Miyoung, I never angry to anyone before, not like this. I'm sorry if you are scared, but I'm pissed off." Wooyoung explained, taking a deep breath to calm down himself.

"B-but,"

"YAH!" Taeyeon step into the problem, she cares about Tiffany too much sometimes.

"Taeng," Tiffany turned to looked at her bestfriend and afraid. Taeyeon will never understand why she did it. She can't tell her.

"Yah, why do you speak like that to her?!" Taeyeon asked, furiously looking at Wooyoung.

"I.." Wooyoung seems can't to argued her. "You know what, it's not your problem, step back," He warned her.

"You hurt her!" She reasoned.

"So? It's not like you're the one who hurt."

"I'm hurt when she's hurt.." Taeyeon mumbled, squat down helping Tiffany who's eyes teary.

"Taeng, it's my fault," She plead.

"See, it's her fault," He said.

Taeyeon seems to has her tounge stuck. She didn't argue back. "Let's go Fany. This person doesn't know manner," She said and walked with Taeyeon.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon!" Wooyoung grabbed her wrist and turned her around. "I warned you now, don't make something you will regret."

"Isn't me the one who should tell you that?!" Taeyeon slapped his cheek. "Tiffany is kind enough want to help you, but you don't even thank her!" Taeyeon yelled at him.

He seems speechless. Taeyeon has never slapped anyone, not even when she was really angry.

"I'll go now," She said, bringing Tiffany with her, who turned back in hesitation.

 

"What stupid moves did you do back there?!" Taeyeon asked Tiffany, who doesn't even dare to look at her eyes.

"I just want to help him," She replied softly.

"Well, why don't you help me instead?"

"When I reached there I didn't see you," Tiffany lied.

"Don't lie," Taeyeon said. "You never dare to look at me when you lie."

"Well, Taeng, just let it go, okay? It's not like I did that everytime." She mumbled.

Taeyeon sighed.

"Go home now, Taeng~" Tiffany whined. "I'll go home too."

Taeyeon looked at her suspiciously. "You won't go back there right?"

"After what he did? I guess not," Tiffany let a nervous chuckles out and Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

"See, I told you you're not good in lying," Taeyeon hesitately said.

"Well, watch me go home then," Tiffany said as she walked in her path to home.

Taeyeon looked at her until she turned to the left, and Taeyeon went home after making sure she won't coming back.