Start.

Story Of Us

"Is this for real?"

Taeyeon fake a smile to the woman in front of her.

"She is my girlfriend," Wooyoung said, holding hand with Taeyeon in front of his mom.

"Well, I've heard it," Wooyoung's mom, Nicole, rolled her eyes. "I mean, you're not lying right?"

"No," Wooyoung replied coolly.

Nicole then smiled. "Great then!" She linked her arm on Taeyeon's and brought her out from the living room. "It's really good to see Wooyoung has a girlfriend and you are so beautiful!!"

Nicole didn't stop talking while bringing Taeyeon around the house, exploring every inches of it.

"What do you like from Wooyoung? What do you see in him?" Nicole asked curiously.

How to answered that? Taeyeon thought. "Hmm... well..." She scratched her head. "You see... I love someone not because reasons." Taeyeon replied, and applauding to herself, getting a good answer. Well, she didn't let it show.

"You love him?!" Nicole opened her eyes wide.

Crap! Taeyeon hit herself without Nicole seeing. "Umm...yeah?" She lied.

"Good, then! Tonight, you're in for dinner with us!" Nicole said.

What?! Eating with the whole family means killing ourselves! More, I'm not his real girlfriend. UGH!  Taeyeon felt blood rushing to her mind, asking for the greatest answer to avoid the dinner. "Well, I have to checked whether I have things to do or not,"

"Are you so busy that you can't spare some time?" Nicole make puppy eyes.

Is this Wooyoung's mom?! So not look-a-like! His mom is like a kid when he is... hmm, he is a kid too as far as I remember. But, oh well, what answer should I said?! "Well, I'm not sure I-"

*Galsurok jiteo jyeogan... Geuri ume jamgyeo.... Shiganeul geoseulleo galsun eopnayo*

[Back In Time - LYN, The Moon That Embraces The Sun OST.]

Nicole raised one of her finger in front. "Sorry, a disturb." She said and answer her phone. "Who are you?! Talk fast!"

Taeyeon's eyes grew wider as the sudden change of Nicole. She was sweet a seconds ago. Who is she now?

"I have told you to raised the share up to 20 percent and you won't listen! Now what you've got me into?! I have to paid?! Paid the hell out of your wallet!"

Taeyeon was so shocked towards Nicole attitude and her jaw dropped, open widely.

"Watch your back, mister, I'll be going there and catch you if you didn't follow my request! If I didn't see any change, you'll be fired!" She shouted and turned off the call. She turned to the shock Taeyeon and said sweetly. "Where were we?"

"I will come tonight." Taeyeon said in her unconscious state.

"Yay!" Nicole said and hugged Taeyeon, dragging her to another room, exploring again.

"Help me!" Taeyeon mouthed, felt there's no strength in her body.

 

Taeyeon's POV

That was stupid of me! If I wasn't scared in first place, I weren't said yes! UGH, is there any other people that stupider than me? How can I go to dinner tonight? With the family? I wasn't even his real girlfriend!!!

*Saranghaeyeo geudae hansaram.... saranghaeyeo geudae hansaram....*

[The One And Only You - Kim Soo Hyun, The Moon That Embraces The Sun OST.]

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up my phone.

"Are you really coming?"

"You've been calling like ten times in one hour, and asked the same questions? I'm tired."

"Are you really coming?"

"UGH, what answer do you want?!"

"If you are coming, I'll picked you up. But if you weren't, I won't be there."

"Look, I have told your mom that I will come. What else should I do?!"

"..."

"See, you can't even reply." I rolled my eyes and a knock was heard. "Pick me up on seven." I hanged up.

I opened her room door, showing Tiffany standing there.

"F-fany! I don't expect you to be here..." I looked at the watch hanging in the wall. "...at five o'clock."

"Who else are you expecting than me, huh?" Tiffany said.

"No one." I said seriously.

How can I sneakily take a bath, get dressed, and do other things if Fany is here?! More, I cannot tell her. Definitely no way I'm telling her.

Tell me how!!!!!!!!!

[Well, you could kicked her out] - a voice of a devil, popping in my figure wearing black witch dress.

I turned to my left side while the devil talking.

[No, no, she is your bestfriend.] - a voice of an angel, popping in my figure wearing white dress.

I turned to my right side while the angel talking.

[Well, what kind of bestfriend that about to help her friends' enemy?] - the devil rolled her eyes.

[Shut up, witch! Do not listen to her, Taeng... I'm your angel!!] - the angel said, pushing the devil away.

[Hey-you!] - the devil grabbed the angel hair and they started fighting.

I looked at them, rolling my eyes and pushed both of them away and *POP* they were not there anymore.

"Taeng?" Tiffany asked. "Are you okay? You seem in deep thought just now." Tiffany said.

I get back my sense and looked at Tiffany. "I'm totally fine." I lied.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" She asked.

"W-what do you mean by tonight?" I asked.

"We were supposed to have girls' day night tonight, remember?"

I slapped my forehead. How could I forget that?

"Can we change the date?" I asked, pleading with puppy eyes.

"Taeng," She said, glaring with fire in her eyes. "Why we need to change it?"

"Fany-ah~" I grabbed her arms and swing it. "Just this once, let's change the date okay?"

Tiffany sighed, putting her fist on her forehead and lean on it. "Fine, when will it be then?"

"When you can," I smiled widely.

She smiled back.

Suddenly, the door was opened in a loud thud.

*BAM*

"I heard that Tiffany was here... so I get up to see her." Siwon scratched his head.

Tiffany giggled. "Siwon Oppa, does there a need to rush?"

"Hold." I said, sensing something wrong. I sniffed the air. "I felt something in the air," I declared. "Wo-ho, love is in the air!" I shouted, jumping like a kid.

"O-ho!" Siwon stopped me from jumping. "Ahem, don't embarrass me, cousin."

"Yah, Oppa, when do I embarrass you? It was always you who embarrass me." Taeyeon flicked.

"Anyway," Siwon swiftly made his way to Tiffany, who is sitting on the bed. "Dinner tonight?"

"Where?" Tiffany asked.

"Fish And Chips, at eight." Siwon smiled.

"I'll be there." Tiffany said, smiling back.

"Then I... I'll be going home now!" Siwon said, pecking a kiss on my forehead before leaving. "Bye Fany and my lovely cousin!"

I rubbed my forehead harshly. "Why was he kissing my forehead?! It's disgusting, Oppa!" I yelled, hoping he will hear it.

Tiffany laughed.

"Yeah, laughing on your friend's miserable." I said, walking to the closet.

"Now if you don't mind, I have dinner to attend." Tiffany said, dragging her feet out of the house.

By that time, I remembered I have a dinner to attend to. I looked at the watch and it showed six pm.

Dang!

I quickly take a bath and put on a simple dress and put a light make up on, with hair tied up.

I don't know why on first place I tied my hair up. Maybe because it was a little messy but well, who cares?

"Taengoo!" My mom called from downstairs. "Your friend is here!"

I run to downstairs. I saw Wooyoung standing and talking with my dad.

What the...?! They may not talked, absolutely not. I might be in deeper issues if they did.

I heard my dad laugh.

That show bad signs.

"Taengoo, this man is so handsome!" My mom praised, means another bad signs.

I fake a smile.

"Let's go, Woo." I said and he turned, surprised to see me.

"Wooyoung, come here a lot, okay. We can talk a lot," My dad patted his shoulder.

Okay, where is this going?

"Dad, how could you know him?" I asked.

"What do you mean? He came by under  the terms 'bringing you out for dinner'." My dad said. "And I don't know you were already having a deep relationship."

"We just started." I glared at my dad and Wooyoung.

"Well, he was sure a man with high humor." My dad praised.

Oh-no, another bad signs!

"Not to mention he was able to make me laugh." My dad said again.

Dad, stop, you're hurting my ears!

"And he is such a gentleman." My dad said sincerely.

By this time, I know it was a knock down for me.

My enemy stands right in front of me, and my dad is praising him sincerely!

"Let's go," Wooyoung finally speak. "I promise I will bring back your daughter safely." He smiled and my parents heart melt.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not happening in my life!

Taeyeon's POV end