Almost Caught

Story Of Us

Taeyeon's POV

 

I.DID.NOT.JUST.SAY.THAT.OUT.LOUD.

 

His expression was confused, telling me that he couldn't believe what I said.

 

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HEAVEN, GOD, FAIRY, ANGELS, LUCIFER, WHOEVER........... HELP ME!!

 

I let out an awkward laugh. "Hehe, joke."

 

He seemed to be relieved, but I caught a bit of unsureness. Am I seeing something?

 

"Yeah, of course you're joking." He bluffed. "No way in hell you're saying that." He made a gesture cleaning his earlobe. "Or I was hearing things."

 

I felt a bit sad, but oh, well, I don't care.

 

"Anyway, let's go now. Your mother must've been waiting for us." I told him and he nodded in agreement.

 

He opened the front door and shouted, "We're here, OMMA!"

 

Nicole ran to downstairs and smiled brightly when she saw me. "My future daughter-in-law!" She cheerfully said and I was like 0.0

 

DID SHE JUST SAY 'FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW'!?????????????????? OH MY EFFIN' LORD, THAT'S NOT TRUE RIGHT!? I'M ONLY HEARING THINGS, YES, YES, I DO. *clasped hand together and pray for the better*

 

Nicole chuckled as she looked at me. "Are you okay, Taeyeon? You must be very surprised when I said that, right? Well, I'm sorry, but I'm very happy. You're okay if I said that right, Taeyeon?"

 

I couldn't even shook my head. His mother just look incredibly adorable. "Of course. It's alright." I gave an awkward laugh as Wooyoung watched me interact with his mother.

 

"Omma." Wooyoung opened his mouth. "You're pressurizing my girlfriend. Don't say that anymore, Omma. Unless she wanted too."

 

Nicole pouted. "Of course she wanted to. Don't you?" She turned to look at me and I gulped.

 

Oh, Lord, why do someone has to be this adorable and cute? She's not even a kid!

 

"O-of course, I am, omonim." I told her.

 

"Great, let's go shopping right now, shall we?" Nicole made an eye-smile just like Tiffany.

 

I wondered if Tiffany was the one here right now.

 

Soon, Nicole and I were both walking around the mall, looking for something I don't even know what. Wooyoung didn't come with us, Nicole told him to mind his own business. kekeke. Served him right.

 

"Omonim, how if we eat some food? I'm hungry." I used my puppy eyes and kiddy voice.

 

She immediately agreed. "Of course, everything for my daughter-in-law!"

 

Because Wooyoung wasn't here....maybe it's okay to go with the flow.

 

"Gomawo, omonim!" I sang happily as we both went to a restaurant.

 

We sat face-to-face and I could see everyone that enter the restaurant. We looked at the menu for a while when I heard a peculiar voice.

 

"Let's eat here, Tiff. I assured you, this is the best place that have good foods. Taeyeon is the one that told me about it."

 

I looked up in horror. It wasn't only my name was used in the sentence, but the 'Tiff' and the guy's voice....

 

SIWON OPPA!

 

Crap. Damn. Sh*t.

 

What should I do now? Running away wasn't the best solution, because if I ran away, I'll probably just bumped into them.

 

SO HOW????

 

Good Lord.... I found out now that you're not as good as I thought you were right now...

 

Why are You keep playing with me???

 

GGYAAAAA *throw tantrums*

 

I fidgeted on my seat, seriously uncomfortable with my current situation.

 

"Taeyeon, are you okay?" The melodious voice asked and I am quite sure that Nicole is the face of an angel.

 

"Yes, yes." I lied. Of course I lied *mentally slapped myself*.

 

"Well, it's your time to choose now." She told me.

 

Oh my. It's not the time to choose food!!!!!

 

*growl*

 

But I'm hungry.... I rubbed my stomach, feeling it vibrated before because of the emptiness. I quickly told the waitress I wanted the same with Nicole and she left. Before she took all the menus with her, I took one in desperate attempt since Tiffany and Siwon are now walking inside the restaurant.

 

"Unnie, borrow me one!!" I said urgently and in a flash putting the menu right in front of my face. Too near to read. But psh, it's not the time to care about my eyes.

 

When they walked pass me, you couldn't imagine how relieve I felt but my future mother-in-law....

 

"Taeyeon? Are you okay?" She asked me with worried in her voice.

 

I gasped and glanced to see how Tiffany and Siwon are doing. They were pausing maybe because they heard Nicole said my name.

 

And what I thought was right.

 

"Siwon Oppa! I thought I heard Taeyeon's name." Tiffany said confidently. *you are really my best friend, Tiff. Huhu. Sorry I'm lying to you*

 

Siwon just laughed. "HAHAHAHA, it's impossible for Taeyeon to come. You know she would just prefer to be at home since she doesn't have a date. HAHAHAHA."

 

Siwon Oppa....

 

 

 

YOU ARE SO GOING TO DIE LATER!!!!!!!!! *shouting and yelling*

 

I felt my back are burning with fire, and Siwon should really felt the killer mood in me. He is surely needed to protect himself because from now onwards, he will be dead in my hand.

 

Siwon Oppa, you better be careful!!! *angrily*

 

And about that, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!! *grrrr*

 

"Taeyeon, are you really okay?" Nicole asked again worriedly, seeing me didn't answer.

 

Luckily the two had gone to seat at a corner and they surely wouldn't see her face.

 

"Yes." I replied her.

 

The food came and we enjoyed it with talking about Wooyoung -.- since it's the only common thing we know.

 

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

Taeyeon and my mom are surely getting closer than what I expected. My mom seemed to have liked her more than she liked her own son, which is me. She scolded me everytime I said something bad about Taeyeon, saying that she is the perfect girlfriend for me. She's cute and stuff.

 

Psh. As if she knew the real her.

 

And I know about her more, alright. She is MY GIRLFRIEND; in this case.

 

When they went back home today, they were laughing as if they had known each other for a long time or, or, they were mother and daughter or, or, or, they were mother-in-law and daughter-in-law that have good terms. If mom finds out that we're not going out......what will happen?

 

GAHH, I hate to see my mom sad. I'm quite a rebel, but I'm surprisingly a good son. *proudly*

 

"Psstt."

 

I didn't notice that Taeyeon was calling me. Well, she made 'psst' 'psst', how can I notice?

 

"Pssttt."

 

I still pacing out.

 

"Yah, Jang Wooyoung!!!" She shouted.

 

I jumped from my seat and my mom was looking at her with big eyes.

 

"What's wrong, sweetie?" She asked Taeyeon worriedly.

 

Taeyeon replied, "I was calling him, but he ignored me." She acted to be pitiful and mom was already coming toward me to....

 

"AWWW, AWWWW, AWWWWW!! It's hurt mom!!!" I shouted as she kept pulling my ear.

 

"Then you should learn not to ignore your girlfriend." She huffed and left.

 

"What do you want to say?" I asked Taeyeon, rubbing me ears.

 

"Let's go outside. You don't want your mom to know." She said, leading me outside after saying good bye to mother.

 

Once we were outside, she told me bluntly, "I almost caught today."

 

"What?" I asked, not really progressing what she said.

 

"I. Almost. Caught." She repeated through gritted teeth.

 

"In what?" I asked dumbly.

 

She looked at me with rage in her eyes and soon.... WHACK! She hit my head mercilessly.

 

"What's that for!?" I yelled.

 

"Keep your voice down, stupid!" She hissed as my mother voice out.

 

"Is something happening outside!?" She asked.

 

"NOPE, WE'RE FINE, OMMA!" I replied quickly.

 

Taeyeon looked at me. "Do you happen to forget our deal?"

 

"Huh?" Still, I looked dumb. "What deal?"

 

"Me being your girlfriend, idiot!" Once again, WHACK!

 

"AW, AW, AW!" I hissed in pain, holding my head. 

 

"I almost caught in the act." She explained, not even caring whether I am listening or not. Because she knew I will. "Tiffany and Siwon went on a date and surprisingly that idiotic Siwon came to the restaurant where your mother and I were. Can you imagine what will happen if Tiffany saw me, ran to me, greeted me, and then your mother said, 'she's my future daughter-in-law' and Tiffany asked 'Who is your boyfriend?' and then threw a glare at me because me not telling her and then your mother would reply, 'Wooyoung. Do you happen to know him?' and then Tiffany would be mad at me and started all the drama?"

 

"Whoa. You're talking so fast. I can't hear anything. You whack me to hard?"

 

She bite her lips, feeling irritated.

 

Well, she has the right too, no?

 

"So... what are we going to do about it?" I asked her. She told me this must be because she wanted a solution right?

 

"You think about it! If we're going to be found, you have to at least take responsibility too!" She shouted angrily.

 

Whew, where does girl hide their true self? Are all girls like this? *shivers*

 

"Don't worry about it." I told her. "I'll take you back home now. How's that sound?"

 

"Bad." She replied, but at least she obliged to get inside the car.

 

I just smiled, totally impressed with her mood swings.

 


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I forgot to say, ANNYEONGHASEYO, POPPPPSSSS!!!!!! AND SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE! I KNOW YOU GUYS BEEN WAITING FOR THE UPDATE, BUT THE IDEA JUST SHAKE ME TODAY! AND ANYWAY, I'M WRITING A NEW FANFIC AND IF YOU GUYS INTERESTED, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT :

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291852