A Date With Taeyeon

Story Of Us

Wooyoung's POV

 

OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Huf. What can I do? My mom uses her most powerful attack; puppy eyes. Even I can’t resist it. Bet Taeyeon couldn’t too.

 

And yeah, she couldn’t.

 

So half-an-hour later, I drove to the mall and parked my car at the basement. We walked out like models coming out of magazine. (We have changed our clothes.)

 

I wear a V-neck black t-shirt, and jeans, with sneakers. She wears a pink blouse with short white pants. And she wears three centimeters white….umm, is it called wedges?

 

We went to a café first, since the two of us are exhausted.

 

“Woo, what are we going to do if our school students come here?” She asked worriedly, her face keeps turning around. Her legs moved ups and downs rapidly.

 

“Whoa, slow down, Taeng.” I told her, calming her down. “Then told them that this is nothing. We’re just having a new-start friendship.”

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Yeah, and Tiffany will break our friendship.

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

She didn’t say anything and after ordering, we didn’t talk. We did not know what to talk about.

 

The drinks came, along with ice-cream.

 

It was banana-split, and because she said she wanted it, I secretly ordered it. “There, calm your nerves with banana-split.”

 

She smiled gratefully and my heart went ba-thump.

 

I silently touched my heart. Is something wrong? Why is it beating like this? Am I sick?

 

But that all happens only when I look at Taeyeon.

 

She was digging her banana-split, eating cheerfully like a kid. And that’s awfully cute; because no matter how messy she eats, it just seems so…attractive.

 

Oh crap.

 

That sounded just like a pathetic love-sick man! Damn, I’m not sick because of that, right?

 

I my cappuccino latte rapidly and she stopped eating, looking up at me. I stared back; asking what she wanted.

 

Then she opened her smeared-by-chocolate mouth, “Do you want to try? This taste like heaven.” She smiled brightly.

 

Why is she smiling like that at this SITUATION? This is emergency; I tell you. Never in my past memories my heart beats this loud. This might be even louder than the sound of IU’s high pitched voice.

 

She still has that smiled on her face. “Do you want some?” Spooning some chocolates and put it in front of my mouth.

 

*In his MIND : “Do you want some, Woo?” Taeyeon asked seductively, winking her eyes. Her hands made the ‘rawr’.*

 

Oh boy, calm your hormones, Woo. You can do better than this, you can fight the temptation! Gulping, I shook my head quickly. “No, thanks!”

 

"Okay, then." She shrugged, oblivious about what I'm thinking.

 

And man, she looks so innocent at that time---wait, WAIT, WHAT?!!?!??!?!?

 

WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY!?!!?!?!?

 

Kim Taeyeon + Innocent(?) = Disaster! *shivers*

 

How the hell could I think such a wrong thinking? Oh my god..... something's really wrong with me. Do I probably get some disease that make people hallucinate? That's one kind of probability.... because there's no way Kim Taeyeon here is innocent. She's far from it. And even though she's very kind to help me with this lies deal..... still. I can't bring myself to say that out loud.

 

 

The next thing I know is that I'm sitting on one of the cinema's chair, comfortably sitting beside Taeyeon. Oh, and please don't get your hopes up. We're NOT going, definitely not going, to DO any shameful acts in the dark. I, Jang Wooyoung, am terribly holding myself back from doing those, so please, do not add the pressure by thinking such. (Thankyous for the understanding)

 

“Give me that popcorn, you dumb-head!” She whacked my head in the darkness.

 

So yeah, I am holding the damn popcorn that made my head got whack. Embarrassed from people staring, I let her get all the popcorn. Duh, bringing this girl is embarrassing.

 

Yeah, sure, I didn't mind coming out with her; but if she kept whacking and hurting me..........OFCOURSEIMIND!

 

After all, I am a guy, right? How can I let such small-ahem, don't tell her that I think that-girl can order me around? Right??? I huffed and crossed my arms while gluing-trying to watch the movie.

 

The movie then get into the kissed and passionate scenes, making both me and Taeyeon looked away. Hell, why do I embarrass? I watched this kind of movie a lot. But,,,, yeah, watching this with your ex-enemy is kind of weird; I tell you. Without realizing, my hand reached out to take the coca-cola in the drink holder between me and Taeyeon.

 

Unexpectedly, my hand grazed her and we whipped our head. Gulping, I saw her flustered face; which is totally cute and y at the same time.....

 

WAIT, WAIT, WHAT?!?!?! AGAIN!????

 

In anyhow, we stared at each other, and before I could move, she took the cup away and watched the movie back. I cleared my throat embarrassingly, and tried to focus on the movie. Here comes the new problem;

 

What is this movie title again?

 

Hmph, I should've paid more attention. But the movie wasn't interesting me..... I turned my head secretly to look at her and her focusing face is really worth this secretive. I didn't want she comes up with the thought of me being creepy, so I think it's better to keep it silent that....I...uh....maybe... like her???

 

That's possible, I know. We're like spending our time together all the time in a week, and how can I still hate her, right? But oh well, if she finds out I possibly like her, she will react shock and then stop being my 'girlfriend', isn't she?

 

And somehow..........deep down, I know I don't want it to happen.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I know you know.

 

Yes, I've been avoiding his stares. I mean, come on, how long is he going to stare at me like that?? I'm starting to feel weird you know. He never stares at me like this.... and it's really really weird. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. I'm confused. Scratch that. I'm beyond confused.

 

And truthfully, when our skin came in contact, I was very surprised. My heart suddenly raced and I thought I was going to die because it didn't stop thumping loudly. I kept the coca-cola, unable to do anything else. Please, focusing on the movie!? Heck, I don't even know what I'm watching.

 

All I know is when the male lead and the female lead kissed, I suddenly flustered and got embarrass. Can't really think how could that happen. Not to mention he seemed like a stalker staring at me secretly like that. I don't mind actually. Really. Deep inside I was actually happy... and sorry.

 

I don't really understand why the sorry feeling comes. But it felt like it should. It felt as if I have made mistake to someone; but still not realizing what and who. Part of me was trying to figure out, but nothing popped out.

 

Well, guess I should wait longer to figure out it.

 

An hour later, Wooyoung and I went to a carnival, and while eating cotton candy we walked around. Yes, typical couple. Currently we haven't being caught by some unwanted people.

 

"Hey, let's play that. I'll get you the bear you like." He said kindly, pointing at a stand where the game is plopping ballons with needle.

 

"Welcome, welcome!" The man said, and asked, "How many are you playing?"

 

"How many to get that bear?" Wooyoung asked.

 

Yes, I have pointed a big bear out of control. I mean, that bear is very cute you know. It's fluffy and has big eyes asking to be taken.

 

Before the man replied, another person asked, "How many to get that bear?" The person pointed the same bear I wanted.

 

Psh. Typical disturbance.

 

But that was before I see a little kid standing beside the person. Probably for the daughter. Huhuhu, I'm softening right now. After taking a deep breath, I told Wooyoung sincerely, "I don't want that bear. I want that one." I pointed at a weird-looking toy.

 

Wait, wait. Now looking at the toy clearly, it's not weird-looking toy. It's Shaun The Sheep!!!

[Not cute?Hmm, my cousin {3-year-old} likes to watch this cartoon. Hehe]

I clasped my hand together. I'm not a big fan of the cartoon, but I know who do.

 

"Are you sure?" Wooyoung asked unsurely.

 

I nodded my head.

 

The kid then pulled the father's pants and whispered something. The father then said, "We want that too."

 

Wooyoung snapped, "What the hell man? We let go that bear, but you want this one?"

 

I quickly hold Wooyoung back. "Calm yourself! It's the kid that wanted it. Not the father's fault." I whispered.

 

Wooyoung then knelt to the kid's eye level. "Why do you want to take something that we've pointed?" I tried to pull him up, but he didn't budge. Oh man.

 

The kid backed away, fear in his eyes. And then............

 

"HUWAAAA. HUWAAAAAAAAAAA." He cried and I have covered my ears in agony.

 

Wooyoung looked fluster at the same time.

 

The father then yanked Wooyoung up. "What did you do to my son!?"

 

"Nothing! I just asked him!" Wooyoung said defensively.

 

"Ahjussi!" I shouted when the father almost threw a punch on Wooyoung. "Why do you not ask your son why he keep wanting to take what we pointed?" Then I said, defending Wooyoung, "And how could you almost throw a punch on my boyfriend? In public? I will say it's not the best action."

 

The father let Wooyoung off. "Come on, Hang In, let's just go."

 

The kid whines, saying he wanted to be here.

 

"Ahjussi. You could play first and choose the toy. But after that, we will play." I said, trying to make a deal. I wasn't going to let them go easily, the kid seemed really wanting the toy.

 

The father thought for a while then agreed. Then after playing, the kid really choose Shaun The Sheep.

 

"Wha.... jjincha. I never meet such a kid." Wooyoung grumbled, taking out cashes and paid for the needles he needed to get the teddy bear.

"Well, he's a kid. We should just let it go." I adviced.

 

He turned around and looked at me. "Don't say things like that. It shivers me."

 

I stared dangerously at him. Does he want to get whack in public? I don't mind though.

 

"And don't try to hit me or anything." He said, narrowing his eyes before starting the game.

 

.........

 

It has been two hours since he played the game, and it has also been two hours we didn't leave the damn stand! He didn't get any correct, and so, he was determined to win and tried and tried. I don't get it though; why does he try this hard to get the teddy bear? At last, isn't the teddy bear given to me?

 

Then why does he try that hard?

 

I finally come to a conclusion to stop him. "Enough, Woo. Let's just go back home. We haven't eaten dinner yet." I reasoned, trying to make him at least back to reality.

 

His life isn't going to die if he stops playing, right?

 

"Hold right there, Taeng. I'll get it for you. Just wait." He said determinedly.

 

There's a sudden wave of something.... I couldn't tell, but it went straight to my heart. Something made me feel weird and a tinge of gratitude just washed over me. I really don't get it. I felt the sudden urge to cry just because he said that. Nah, this is a problem. Why do I feel that????

 

I swallowed as I watched him trying to hit the balloons. Really, this isn't the romantic thing ever, but his determination waver my heart....

 

WHAT!? WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?

 

Oh my god.

 

I automatically slapped my face. What the hell was I thinking? He did not do such a thing; he couldn't have wavered my heart. Remember, Kim Taeyeon, your best friend like him. Remember, Kim Taeyeon, you're a good friend. Remember, Kim Taeyeon, he was your enemy.......

 

Oh My.

 

I even used past tense to introduce him-introduce what is his position in my life. Was enemy. Ex-enemy. That is he for me now...*just realized*

 

"Woohooooooo, Taeng, see-" Wooyoung turned around with the teddy bear in his hand, but he caught my teary eyes.

 

Oh this life.

 

I flung my arms aroung him and hugged him.

 

Why am I like this?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! ARE YOU HAPPY? BECAUSE I AM!

Is Taeyeon finally realizing her feelings? *wonders*

and guys, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS. NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED. COMMENTS ARE ENCOURAGING AND THUS, VERY ACCEPTABLE.

Visits my other stories too : CLICK ME

Forever (WooTae) - Completed

Our Accidental Baby (SiFany) - Completed

The Passionate Night (Yunri) - Completed

A Crazy Little Thing Called 'Love' (Khuntoria) - Completed

The Lovers (The Passionate Night sequel) - Ongoing

Love To Last (HaeSica) - Ongoing

The Tales (TaecYoon) - Ongoing

Love Line/ Like A Sad Movie (JiJoon) - Ongoing

Complicated Love (JunHyo) - Ongoing

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way (Sehun & OC) - Ongoing