Stalker Wooyoung Stalking Taeyeon

Story Of Us

Days passed by and the time for the school performance nearer and the students became more diligent in practicing, since there's a rumor that the first win prize was something great and people expecting it to be gold. Seriously? School giving gold to students?

 

HAHA. That must be the year's biggest joke.

 

In anyhow, the determination in students' face made the teachers satisfy and did not complain at all. From the way the students work hard, the tension between group rivals were so thick that can't be sliced even a bit.

 

The singing teams were : Junsu-Taeyeon (JunTae, the most anticipated one), Jay-Jessica(JaySica, the most loved one), Sungmin-Sunny(SunSun, the cutest one), Yonghwa-Seohyun(YongSeo, the most hardworking one). There were still many others, but I'll just be stating the important one.

 

The dancing teams were : Wooyoung-Tiffany(WooFany, the most awkward one), Junho-Hyoyeon(JunHyo, the most anticipated one), Chansung-Sooyoung(ChanSoo, the playful one), Taecyeon-Yoona(TaecYoon, the 'in-love' one), and lastly Nichkhun-Yuri(KhunRi, the iest one).

 

Although they are going to be rivals on stage, that doesn't mean they were rivals off stage. They were pretty much still close friends; if any, closer than ever since Taeyeon and Tiffany had gone back to the way they did before.

 

If there is anyone who is awkward with one another would Wooyoung and Tiffany, Wooyoung and Junho. So it's all came from Wooyoung, huh? [That troublemaker -_-"]

 

Junho pursued on Taeyeon restlessly by texting her all night and calling her in his spare time. She got confuse with his sudden treatment and wondered why he kept on texting and calling her. She found it very disturbing, but decided to be quiet about it.

 

She had been friends with Junho since way long she and Wooyoung were still enemies. So it's really bad if she suddenly snapped at him of his weird behavior. And it's not like he wanted something from her.

 

Or so she thought.

 

Junho's weird behavior became more extreme when he got her a rose on Friday, and asking her to go out with him at the night. Taeyeon was bewildered and not knowing what to do. They were standing in the hallway and some people watched in excitement as Wooyoung watched from the corner.

 

He felt his hand clenched into a fist and his knuckles became white when Taeyeon accepted the rose and said she'll think about the go out thingy. He was beyond mad and going to stop her when Junho met eyes with him.

 

Junho mouthed, "Play fair."

 

Wooyoung growled, but stepped back. "Fine, let's play fair." He muttered under his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

After confirming that Taeyeon accepted the go out thingy with Junho (Wooyoung didn't want to acknowledge it was a date; this one stubborn man) he went on preparation to go too, but quietly. He will follow them because he already knew where they would go; he paid a big amount of cash to someone to know Junho's plan.
 


He's just that sneaky and evil. [kidding.]
 


From the infomer, Wooyoung knew that Junho would fetch Taeyeon from her house around six o'clock. Wooyoung reached Taeyeon's house at approximately five thirty, so that he could begin stalking from there.
 


He wore a long, black coat, with black shirt and pants, along with black shoes. He also wore sherlock holmes' type of hat in black, but slightly shorter than the one sherlock holmes wore. He also wore black shades to cover half of his face.
 


He looked completely like a stupid person when he walked out from his house, getting attention from people around the house, wondering why a man would wear such extremely hot clothes.

 

He used the binoculars to get a better view because he had parked his car a bit far from Taeyeon's in case one of the two noticed his car.

 

He saw Junho's car coming and Junho came out from the car after parking it and rang the doorbell. Taeyeon came out and Wooyoung realized that Taeyeon didn't tell Junho to get in. It somehow relieved him. He should be the only one who met Taeyeon's parents a.k.a his parents-in-law.

 

The two went in the car and the car drove off. Wooyoung threw the binoculars to the passenger seat and quickly got the hold of the stir. He stepped on the pedal and let out a scream when the car suddenly ran off.

 

[Stupid]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was eating with Junho when he saw an oddly familiar looking guy walked into the restaurant; wearing all black clothes and refused to take off the thick black coat. Taeyeon looked at the man suspiciously, a tugging feeling telling her that she knew that man.

 

Taeyeon shrugged and continued to eat her food.

 

"So, Taeng, how is your singing project going on?" Junho asked.

 

"It's good." Taeyeon replied, smiling.

 

She had wondered why was Junho suddenly wanted to have dinner with her; not to mention alone, but she figured that maybe Junho wanted to have friends bonding time and accepted his request. He brought her to a fancy restaurant, and although Taeyeon likes the place, she didn't like the atmosphere.

 

Everything seems pink and romantic.

 

Not that she hates pink or romantic things, but the feeling just.... somewhat not right. Junho kept smiling and seemed to put a lot effort in looking good in her eyes. But she just looked at him with the same friendly 'friend only' look.

 

"Do you want to catch a movie later?" Junho asked, his eyes shining brightly.

 

Taeyeon smiled politely as she felt his eyes was ridiculously gleaming. How can someone's eyes be that sparkling anyway?

 

"Sure. What movie do you have in mind?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Whatever you choose, I'll follow along." Junho replied with the forever-smile on his face.

 

Taeyeon felt a bit uneasy suddenly, the answer was too cheesy when Junho said it. Somehow she had a bad feeling about this dinner. That line Junho just said, it seemed to have double meaning, and Taeyeon prayed that she would never ever find out what it is.

 

While sipping on her lime juice, Taeyeon felt an intense gaze on her and looked up. Junho was eating and looking at his food, and Taeyeon's eyes fell upon the man in black who was sitting one table away from their table, looking at her intensely. Although the man wore a shade; which is very weird because they were inside a restaurant; Taeyeon could feel the strong gaze.

 

She looked back at him and she had a feeling who that might be. *Wooyoung* She thought when she saw him looking away, clumsily knocking down a glass of water. She chuckled at the funny sight and saw Wooyoung worriedly glaced back at her, afraid she would know.

 

Which she unfortunately did.

 

Junho heard her laugh and asked. "What's funny?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Nothing." She gestured him to continue eating his food.

 

Maybe Taeyeon should've felt angry because Wooyoung stalked her, but somehow, she couldn't. It just felt all-so-sweet.

 

But she wondered why was he there.

 

 

 

Wooyoung was staring at Taeyeon's feminine side when she ate when suddenly she looked up and locked eyes with him. He was startled, but her brown dark orbs made him to completely being still and looked back with the same stare. He was wearing a shade, but he has a feeling he was busted.

 

He quickly looked away and unpurposely knocked down a glass of water and wetted his pants. ** He thought as he stood up abruptly, patting the wet part. *Damn damn damn* He cussed as he glanced up to see whether Taeyeon saw his stupid movement.

 

Apparently she did.

 

He saw her chortle and tried to hide her smile when Junho asked her something. He growled in frustration and held back himself from choking the younger guy. Taeyeon politey smiled back to answer his question and Wooyoung felt his head boil.

 

Although it's not official, it's a fact that Taeyeon and him are meant to be.

 

And seeing her with another guy do no good to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junho brought Taeyeon to the cinema and chose a movie to watch. After choosing a movie to watch, Junho left to buy the ticket and Taeyeon sat down at a seat while waiting. From the corner of her eyes, she could see the previous man in black was hiding behind a pillar, and he wasn't good at all.

 

Taeyeon almost broke into a loud laugh when Wooyoung accidentally collided with an ahjumma and got himself a hit on the head. Taeyeon muffled her laughter as Wooyoung frantically looked at her, wondering she did see or not.

 

Her vision line broke when a figure stepped into the way.

 

"Here, I brought orange juices and popcorn." Junho gave an orange juice to her. He held the popcorn on his other hand, together with the ticket.

 

"Do you need help? I can carry the ticket or the popcorn." Taeyeon offered.

 

"Nah. I can do it." Junho waved it with a smile.

 

They went into the movie and proceeded to their seats. When the screen was showing another movie trailer, Taeyeon caught Wooyoung rushing in and looked around. She knew he was looking for her and pretended not to see, more like trying to hide.

 

This was funny!

 

Wooyoung saw Taeyeon and breathed out a relieve sigh. A man suddenly barked from behind him, asking him to move. Wooyoung proceeded and went to sit behind Taeyeon. The man barked again, saying it's his seat.

 

Taeyeon watched the whole scene and stiffled her laughter. It was really funny and making her hard to restrain her laugh. Junho wondered why Taeyeon seemed to laugh a lot tonight and thinking it might be because she's with him.

 

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung said to the man who barked to him and he left to see where his seat was. "Oh. damn." He whispered as he realized that his seat was the one right beside Taeyeon. "I'm so going to get caught." He murmured as he plopped himself beside her.

 

Junho raised an eyebrow at the stranger and whispered to Taeyeon, "Do you want to change seats?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head, holding in her laughter even more. This getting interesting. Wooyoung had actually bought the seat beside her. She thought of how stupid he is. Taeyeon purposely putted her drink on the side where Wooyoung seated and asked, "Excuse me, could I put this drink here?"

 

Wooyoung gulped and nodded his head without saying anything. He broke into sweat cold, feared that she might really know.

 

Taeyeon smiled, her mind was already bursting in laughter. Oh my god. If he knows how silly he looks like right now! She giggled as the light went off.

 

In that silence, Taeyeon remembered the moments she had with Wooyoung before. She remembered when the two of them went to that forced date and they fought after the popcorn. She smiled at the memories as she watched the movie.

 

On the other side, Wooyoung was reminiscing as well. His smiles plastered on his face although it was covered by his thick black scarf which he bought specially for that plan.

 

The lead actor and actress kissed and unknowingly Taeyeon felt nervous all of sudden. She knew clearly the guy sitting beside her is Wooyoung, and it made her heart throbbing madly. The kiss was passionate and Taeyeon wanted to hide somewhere. She couldn't look left because Junho was there and on the right, Wooyoung was sitting there.

 

It was driving her crazy because the kiss was going longer than necessary and she fidgeting on her seat. She broke into sweat colds and let out a relieve sigh after the part was done and she grabbed her drink, only to feel another hand on the drink.

 

She looked up to see where the hand came from and her eyes widen when Wooyoung's shade right in front of her eyes. She gulped and even though Wooyoung wore such a covering cold, she could see the perspiration that slowly came out from his forehead.

 

*Wooyoung.....* Taeyeon thought and shook her head. She wanted to know why he was there. It was sudden, but it's made no sense for him to stalk her right? Or was she just imagining thing? Maybe it wasn't Wooyoung and she was just dreaming. *I'm curious..*

 

 

 

 

 

 

The movie ended later and Junho brought Taeyeon to this lake near her house.

 

"Why are we here?" Taeyeon asked, sipping the dark colored drink Junho had bought her.

 

"I wanted to say something... something that I've been keeping in my heart for so long." Junho confessed, he turned Taeyeon to meet his eyes.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon felt a gush of nervousness hit her and she felt something bad coming. The feeling just wasn't right.

 

Nevertheless, she looked at him right in the eyes with her round, big eyes.

 

"I love you, Taeng. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Junho asked, grabbing her hand and leaning closer to the stiff Taeyeon.