Caught.

Story Of Us

Tiffany is sitting on her car, looking bored inside. The traffic jam seriously irked her, and she might’ve been late to the mall.

 

“Could you please drive faster?” She asked the driver with kind voice. She doesn’t want to be impatient girl, but who knows traffic jam could make a kind girl went crazy?

 

The driver replied, “I could, if only the traffic jam…”

 

She sighed and lay back on the chair.

 

As soon as she reached the mall, she rushed to open the door, but stopped when she saw a familiar car stopped in front of hers.

 

Wooyoung’s car!! Her mind told her happily. Lucky me! Her mind dancing around, but abruptly need to stop when someone comes out from the passenger seat. Tiffany’s eyes bulged out. Taeyeon? Is that my best friend Taeyeon?

 

“Miss Hwang, are you not getting out?” The driver asked, concerning his boss that suddenly froze.

 

She didn’t reply, eyes glued onto the scene.

 

Wooyoung comes out from the driver seat, with a purse in his hand. Taeyeon turned around when her grabbed her hand and handed her the purse. Taeyeon bowed friendlily, mumbling things like ‘thanks’.

 

Tiffany walked out from her car, and looked at them in disbelief.

 

“Taeyeon.” She called out and the latter turned around to her.

 

Shock written all over her face.

 

 

! Taeyeon cursed, almost pulling her own hair in place.

 

Wooyoung froze on the spot, mind cursing as well.

 

Tiffany slowly dragged her feet towards the two, every steps catching the two’s breath. Dark aura seems following Tiffany because the gulped as she stopped in front of them.

 

“Did what I just see is right?” She asked, eyeing the two suspiciously.

 

“What? What right?” Taeyeon blurted out.

 

Tiffany almost rolled her eyes, but stopped herself.

 

“Did you just come out from his car and he handed you your purse?” She asked. Demandingly.

 

Taeyeon gulped, sweating rapidly. “We’re just…”

 

“We met on the way.” Wooyoung replied. “You might’ve sensed that me and Taeyeon not in bad terms anymore… but we like to stay quiet about it. And I just met her on the way to the mall.”

 

Well, that’s totally , Woo!!! Taeyeon wanted to shout, but Tiffany nodded understandingly.

 

“Should’ve figured it.” Tiffany said. “You guys don’t fight too much anymore.” Then she clasped her hand together. “Should’ve told me!!! Are you even my bestfriend?” She asked jokingly.

 

“Well, yeah, of course.” Taeyeon scratched her head.

 

“Well, do you want to join us, Wooyoung?” Tiffany asked hopefully.

 

“Er… I have something else to do.” He rejected softly. “Enjoy the shops.” He said before driving his car away.

 

“Taeng.” Tiffany turned to Taeyeon. “You have some explanation to tell.”