All Is Well

Story Of Us

It seemed that live has suddenly become smooth for the couple and especially, Taeyeon. Junho and her have gotten closer since she had sincerely expressed her sorry and Junho talked to her about her life and seemed curious about how could she actually end up with Wooyoung, and how she actually knew Wooyoung is the one for her.

 

"It just there." Taeyeon would simply reply, since she really didn't know how to express the feeling.

 

The feeling was like a spark of firework when she kissed Wooyoung, her heartbeat would increase uncontrollably when she saw him, her mind would simply gone black when he smiles, her legs weaken when he would embrace her and pecked sneaky kisses from her, and whenever he plays with her hair, she would feel blissful.

 

She couldn't explain this kind of feeling well with words, and no way she could tell this kind of cheesy things to someone. It's just there when you meet the right person.

 

Tiffany, on the other hand, seemingly ignorant with everything revolved around her and whenever the girls wanted to chat with her, they would find her typing on her phone with a bright smile to the person she was exchanging messages with.

 

No need further explanation, we know who's the lucky guy.

 

"Hello? Siwon? You're where!?" Tiffany rushed towards the school gate since Siwon had been probably waiting for her there.

 

Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany who was disappeared from her view. She felt so relief when she found out that Tiffany apparently has been dating Siwon, her cousin who fell in love with the latter at first sight. It was really a heartwarming news for Taeyeon.

 

Not only Tiffany gets her happy ending, but Siwon as well.

 

The other girls love line seemed to be surfacing as well, with the most clearly seen one was Taecyeon and Yoona. Although it looked like Yoona was still in love with Kim Kibum, that mysterious guy, Taecyeon didn't seem to be tired to continously woo her.

 

And the girls predicted that sooner or later, Yoona would be Taecyeon's. Just a matter of time though.

 

Another love-line that appeared much too was Yonghwa and Seohyun. The girls weren't so sure about Seohyun actually knew that she likes Yonghwa or not, but it couldn't be ignored that she did act a little different around him.

 

Whenever she was about to go meet him, she would always ask the unnies first about how she look before meeting him. From then onwards, the unnies notice something's weird with the maknae. She seemed eager to go shopping and bought a lot of white clothes.

 

When she was interrogated, she answered that there was once when Yonghwa complimented her in white dress. He said she looked like an angel.

 

What a sweet-talker.

 

But it undeniable that Yonghwa seemed to have interest as well in Seohyun, because the unnies saw how the guy looked at the maknae. It was full of love and care. Just like how Wooyoung stared at Taeyeon all the time.

 

The unnies knew if one day Seohyun came up and told them that she's dating Yonghwa, they wouldn't be against it. They would support the two to the fullest, since they knew that Yonghwa would be the best for Seohyun as she chooses it by herself.

 

Yuri and Minho had been loving although it seemed that there's something Minho had been hiding, since he often goes to the restroom to pick a phone call or something like that.

 

[Taeyeon's suspicions mode on : It seemed there's something off about Minho)

 

But Taeyeon didn't say anything since Yuri seemed to be very, deeply in love with Minho. On the other had, Nichkhun had been a little moody every time Yuri and Minho come and go together, especially the moments of 9PM bonding time; where Yuri would bring her boyfriend along.

 

[Taeyeon's #2 suspicions mode on : Nichkhun probably likes Yuri more than as a friend)

 

There's a little bit, tiny feeling Taeyeon felt that Nichkhun probably has a feeling that way towards Yuri.

 

The old couple, Jay and Jessica, still being loving or maybe too loving that make the single ones want to puke or do something like that. It's just so......brrr. It gave goosebumps to the others. Taeyeon made sure that she and Wooyoung did not show any overly skinship to their friends, since probably they would be bashed away just like JaySica got.

 

They were forced to sit far away from each other whenever the onlookers saw something ineligible to see like kissing and cuddling; or whispering and giggling; but that didn't make the two stop doing any cheesy things.

 

"Sica~ I miss you." Jay whined, looking at his girlfriend who was seated at least six seats away from him.

 

"Me too, baby!" Jessica replied in the same level of cheesiness and the girls tried hard not to puke or do anything like that.

 

"Gosh, it's giving me goosebumps!" Tiffany rubbed her arms in dramatic manner.

 

"Why don't we just leave and enjoy our time, just the two of us?" Jay finally asked, ignoring Tiffany's comment.

 

Jessica smiled and beamed, "Sure! Let's go!"

 

And then they left the cafe, leaving the singles with three other couples alone.

 

"You know what? I think I'll have to leave too." Minho stood up and grabbed his jacket.

 

Yuri followed, but Minho stopped her.

 

"No, you can stay. I'll pick you up later. I have class for one or two hour." Minho pecked a kiss from Yuri. "Sorry, babe."

 

Yuri nodded in understanding. "Alright then. Call me when you done."

 

Minho smiled charmingly at her and hugged her for one last time before leaving.

 

She landed back her on the seat as Taeyeon peered curiously.

 

"Don't you think there's something wrong with him?" Taeyeon began carefully.

 

Yuri snapped her head to Taeyeon, squinting her eyes. "What do you mean?"

 

Sensing how offensive Yuri abruptly became stopped Taeyeon from interrogating. "I don't mean anything. I'm just..... wondering you know. Why is he seemed to be so busy? Is he working or something?" Taeyeon carefully got back the conversation.

 

"No, he's not working." Yuri said. "I knew he came from a quite wealthy family, so he didn't do any part-time jobs."

 

Taeyeon nodded her head in a fake understanding. *Then what's with the weird behavior?* Taeyeon thought silently and wrapped an arm around Wooyoung's.

 

"I know what's you're thinking babe, but I think it's better to pretend not to know a thing." Wooyoung whispered.

 

Taeyeon nodded and snuggled her head closer to his chest.

 

"Okay, the two of you can follow Jessica and Jay." Sooyoung commented, pointing to the exit.

 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes but stood up, bringing Taeyeon along. "Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom, how to cook this again?" Taeyeon asked urgently, looking on the ingredients spread on the table.

 

Mrs. Kim looked at the mess on the table and naturally shook her head. Her daughter obviously has no talent in cooking. "....how many times have you tried to cook this?" Her mom pointed a plate of Acorn Jelly that looked nothing like it. The jelly seemingly has been smashed flatly that nothing could be eaten.

 

Taeyeon pinked, answering sheepishly, "..three times, maybe?"

 

Mrs. Kim nodded and pulled her sleeves up. "Alright. I guess this time for me to step in?"

 

"Hh." Taeyeon let out incohorent sigh, a bit reluctance to let her mom joins since she wanted to do everything by herself, but looking at the reality, she just couldn't do it.

 

Being a mom and a good one, Mrs. Kim immediately understood what the girl wanted and rolled back her sleeves. "I won't help you."

 

Taeyeon looked up in surprise, confused. Did she somehow offend her mom?

 

"BUT, I'll direct you." She smiled at her confused daughter.

 

A second later a smile grew on Taeyeon's lips and she beamed at her mom. "Thank you."

 

Wooyoung was coming for dinner later with her family and she wanted to cook for him. Despite her skill in cooking was below standard, Taeyeon didn't want to give up and mentally told herself to work hard and she would success to do it.

 

"Put three tablespoon....! That's a teaspoon, Taeyeon!" Mrs. Kim rubbed her forehead desperately while hoping Taeyeon wouldn't do another mistake on her fifth try. The fourth one was failed because Taeyeon slipped with the acorn jelly in hand. She was so rushing in doing anything.

 

Taeyeon rushed to change the spoon and back to the table with a tablespoon. She poured the brown sauce on the tablespoon, carefully counted how many times have she poured the sauce already. Mrs. Kim was watching Taeyeon with soft yet firm eyes.

 

Her daughter was so eager on making food for someone she loves. How sweet is that? She smiled at her daughter who was still focusing on both recipe and the ingredients.

 

"Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon looked up at her mom, eyes questioning her.

 

"Do you really love Wooyoung?" She asked out of blue, making Taeyeon blinked in surprised.

 

"What?"

 

"Do you really love Wooyoung?" She repeated softly.

 

Taeyeon rearranged her thoughts for a while before saying, "Of course I really love him, mom. What's with the sudden question?"

 

"Nothing. I'm just platonic curious about your feeling. I've never seen you like this before, that's why." She stood behind Taeyeon and rubbed her hands on Taeyeon's arms. "And I'm happy for you, baby. For having your happy ending."

 

Taeyeon smiled widely at her mom's sincereness and cares. "Thanks mom. That means a lot."

 

The mother and daughter smiled at each other again before Taeyeon continued making the Acorn Jelly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you're going to have a dinner with her parents?" Nicole asked Wooyoung again.

 

Wooyoung smiled too brightly. "Yes, mom!" He saluted. He was so excited to finally can have a dinner with Taeyeon's family, after being a real boyfriend, of course.

 

Nicole chuckled  at Wooyoung's eagerness, but couldn't help but feel the same. "Well, don't forget to invite her for dinner at her too, okay?"

 

"Don't worry!" Wooyoung waved goodbye. "I'm going now! Bye, mom! Love you!" He ran off his car.

 

Nicole shook his head. "I still couldn't believe how he change that much after being with her."

 

Wooyoung drove to Taeyeon's house and felt his heart leap nervously. Yes, he was overly happy to go there, but some part of him, just have to feel anxious and nervous. He parked his car a few block away from Taeyeon's house and took a tissue to wipe his sweat.

 

He took a deep breath before releasing it, and drove his car until right in front of Taeyeon's house. After another breathing, he got out from the car, rubbing his sweaty palms against his pants.

 

"It's Taeyeon, Woo. Taeyeon." He reminded himself before walking to the doorstep.