Another Side Story

Story Of Us

It was a devastating week for Hyoyeon. Her partner for the competition was hurt and was strictly demanded to rest. And that's what she wanted for him too. But a bitter feeling tugged in her heart when she realized she had to go to the competition alone.

 

Then came another problem: the teacher said each competitors has to have a partner.

 

Damn teacher!

 

Then it began. She began to search for a partner; Junho helped her unwillingly, because one, he didn't feel alright to see Hyoyeon in someone's else arm. Even if it was to dance. Two, whenever he stands or walks with Hyoyeon, there would be something he felt, but he didn't know what.

 

It was bubble of happiness, actually. She managed to make him laugh even though she was feeling down herself. She managed to stay happy nevertheless what's happening around her.

 

She's strong. She's tough.

 

And they were her charms.

 

He didn't know actually since when it had begun, but it just did. He started smiling more whenever she's around, he started to open up more to her than he had with anyone else, not even with the boys because he found out they were sometimes couldn't be trusted that much, and lastly, his heart started to heal.

 

A voice broke his thoughts and he turned around to see Hyoyeon waving her hand in front of him.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked. "You were thinking over something deeply, you lost in thought." She said, concern filled her voice.

 

That one moment, Junho could only stare at Hyoyeon with his mind started to write a poem. [I'm not going to write the poem, I'm not a poet person.] It began to describe about her long, blonde colored hair, her eyes in round shape looking at him worryingly.

 

Gosh, he knew right then he had fallen.

 

"Arggghh!" He suddenly let out a growl as he raked his hand through his hair and laid down on the grass, where they had been sitting for the past few hours; the school backyard.

 

They were once again meeting up to discuss about the substituting partner for her.

 

"Are you okay?" She repeated, brows raised as she looked at him.

 

He didn't reply soon. It bothered him to realize that he had a feeling for her in that way. I mean, come on, he was in love with her best friend before, and now he likes her. Is that even making any sense? He knew about this thing about girl being sensitive to date someone who had ever dated her friends, and although in this case, Junho did not date Taeyeon, the point was still the same.

 

Most definitely, he didn't want to hurt her by making her think as an substitute. It just wasn't fair. She was truly good option as his girlfriend--- WAIT, WAIT! WHAT!?

 

Junho snapped his eyes open and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. He did not just think of having Hyoyeon as his girlfriend!! Closing his eyes once again, the thought reappeared and he bite his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this life.

 

 

 

 

At another place, somewhere still in the school ground; specifically in the cafeteria, a girl was hesitantly walking up to a certain boy with a pink letter in hand. She heaved a deep sigh before tapping the boy's shoulder and gave the letter.

 

Kibum raised his brow questioningly before his eyes fell upon the decorated in pink letter. His eyes slowly darted back to the girl, who has her face down, with hairs covering it. She looked shy as she waited for him to get take the letter. A cocky smile appeared on his fair face as he knew who the girl was. "Yoona?" He asked.

 

Yoona looked up and met eyes with him for a brief moment before looking another way, pink rising on her cheeks.

 

Still with a fake sweet charming smile a.k.a cocky, Kibum asked innocently, or at least trying to be one. "What is this?"

 

Yoona felt hot all of the sudden, couldn't gather her mind up to get a reply for him. "Ehh.....it's uh.... it's a confession letter!" She finally said it out loud.

 

Kibum opened the letter, and after reading it for a moment, he gave a lopsided grin. "You like me that much?" He asked, as he leaned against the table behind him.

 

Yoona looked at him innocently. She nodded hesitantly, somehow Kibum didn't look much of an angel that moment. He somehow look wicked, and trust me, that looked annoying.

 

"Well, I'm sorry to break this to you. But I don't like you." Kibum tore the letter without even opening it, right in front of her eyes with a smile.

 

Yoona felt her heart crush although it's not that hurt, but still, it's humiliating. Especially when the crowd in the cafeteria started making noises and Yoona felt hot all of sudden. She bite her lips in embarrassment as she hung her head low, not daring to look up. It felt as if her innocent crush was being crushed down, and it felt dirty.

 

How could she even like this heartless guy in front of her? It was just...... ugh, you know. The moment when you realized you did something stupid; something like this, it just made you feel angry and annoyed in some part.

 

Suddenly the figure in front of her fell down, and her eyes widened in horror when a burly figure suddenly appeared in front of her; crouching down on top of Kibum and hit the latter endlessly. It was such a horrifying sight, it seemed that the person on the ground would die any minute.

 

After realizing who the burly figure was, Yoona quickly reacted.

 

"Taec, Taec oppa! Stop! Stop it! You're killing him! He's dying!" Yoona shouted as she tried to stop Taecyeon from punching the weak body.

 

Taecyeon immediately stopped when she felt her hand grasped his shoulder lightly, stopping his movement. He felt his muscles relaxed under her touch. When he realized that Kibum was still on the floor, he narrowed his eyes dangerously to him as he growled, "You better not do it again. Hurt Yoona once more time, you'll feel worse than this." He gave him a serious threat while getting up on his feet. "She's not worth to be hurt by a monster like you, you girly face."

 

Yoona looked at Taecyeon in disbelief, a relief feeling washed over her when she realized he prevented himself from cursing in front of her. She knew it was hard to hinder the curse, but she was delighted by the fact that he did.

 

Grasping his arm lightly, she tugged him to walk away from the scene. "Thanks oppa."

 

"I'm glad to punch him." He replied. "You don't know how long have I been waiting to punch him. It felt great actually. Double."

 

Yoona chuckled. "And why was that?"

 

"Because he didn't feel grateful for having your heart." He said and Yoona halted.

 

She thought she heard something wrong, and the back of her mind was like, 'I knew he likes me! But why do I still feel surprise?' and she could only turn to take a better look at him. He was serious unlike the cheeky guy he usually be, and she knew he truly meant what he said.

 

An awkward silence fell over and Taecyeon faked a cough.

 

"Ahem. Ahem. You don't have to say anything if you don't have."

 

Yoona snapped out of her daze. "I do." She spoke. "I.... I also regretted to like him." She managed to say, and a smile surfaced on his face.

 

"I know right?" Taecyeon asked, as he began to walk again.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes as she laughed. I think I know who I actually truly like....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was going to the back hall of the school where nobody use anymore, and she usually went there for practice. She took off her earphone and putted it back to her bag when she heard muffled voices near her, and pinched her eyebrows.

 

What was that?

 

She slowly moved toward where the voices were coming from and immediately straightened up when she realized it was going inside the abandoned building where she was just about to go. The nearer she went, the sooner she realized it wasn't muffled voice.

 

It was soft . Or the person who was was trying hard to lower the volume.

 

There was no need for a smartass to know what was happening. Somebody was making out. Blushing, Yuri turned her heels from the place, knowing well it was going to be damn awkward if she just walked in when whoever was there making love.

 

But the next thing she heard made her feet stop.

 

Or dramatically, her whole world stopped.

 

"Mmmhmm, Min...Minho oppa!" The girl moaned loudly, unable to hold back her voice.

 

Yuri felt her heart stop beating for the whole second, it felt as if she wanted to force herself that she had heard wrong. The guy's name wasn't Minho. It shouldn't have. Bravely, she turned around and moved closer to the small window near her and peeked inside.

 

fell when she saw who were inside the building. Minho was back-facing her while the girl was facing Yuri. She knew it was him by the curly black hair and tanned skin she faced. The girl had her eyes close as Minho ed inside her and Yuri felt her heart being stomped with something, and it wasn't nearing soft.

 

A pair of hands covered her eyes when Minho was about to kiss the girl and a soothing voice whispered on her ear, "Don't look. Don't cry."

 

Yuri couldn't believe her own ear when she realized who the man was.

 

It was Nichkhun.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm truly sorry for the very late update; I was having a exam week and I didn't really do well. I wonder if I could even pass this semester! Gahhhhhh, should've studied more than browsing through the internet XD