Dinner 1/2

Story Of Us

"Okay, now tell me what was that," Taeyeon folded her arms in front of her chest.

"What?" Wooyoung asked, opening the door car for her. "Your parents are watching."

Taeyeon turned her head and look at her parents who are standing outside the house. She fake a smile. She got  in to the car.

"Why was my dad laughing when he talked to you?" Taeyeon questioned as they were in the car.

"Because he probably likes me." Wooyoung pointed himself. "I was quite humble in your dad's eyes. And he thinks that I am so compatible with you."

"Mwo?"

"Yeah, he said that I looks good with you." Wooyoung shrugged, starting the engine.

On the other hand, Taeyeon got a problem with the safety belt as it cannot be pulled.

Wooyoung looked at her and sighed, ending up helping her by leaning closer to her.

Taeyeon saw it and screamed, "What are you doing?!" She hit him hard on the shoulder.

"AW!" Wooyoung screamed back. "I was going to help you with the safety belt!"

Realization hit her and she mumbled, "Sorry,"

"What?" Wooyoung asked.

"Sorry," She mumbled.

"What?" Now Wooyoung pretend not to hear.

"Aish, I said I'm sorry!" She shouted and frowned. It took all her prides to say that word to him.

He slightly smile as he won a champion. It's hard to hear 'sorry' word from Taeyeon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Where are we eating, Oppa?" Tiffany asked.

They were on the way for their dinner.

"Somewhere," Siwon replied cheekily.

Tiffany giggled. "You know Oppa, it's so great to eat with you. You have a great stories, you are a humorous person and I like everything about you!"

"So you like me?" Siwon asked cooly even when his heart is about to popped out.

"As a brother." Tiffany said.

Right then, Siwon felt his heart sunk. As a brother, Tiffany sees him as a brother. "O..." Siwon muttered, slightly disappointed.

"Are you okay, Oppa? You heard disappoint just now. Or am I just imagine it?"

"I guess you imagine it." Siwon said, pretend to be happy.

"So, again Oppa, where are we eating? I want to eat something spicy!"

"Really?" Siwon asked. "Then we should eat at the famous spicy ddukbokki at Cheonamndong!" Siwon said.

[I made up that place. Sorry if it's the same as your story, but it's originally mine.]

"There is something like that?" Tiffany asked, amazed.

"I guess you stuck in your house everyday that you don't know about it!" Siwon said.

 

Soon, they arrived at the 'famous spicy ddukbokki restaurant' Siwon said.

From outside, the restaurant looked as an usual ddukbokki restaurant and so does the inside.

After settling with the table, Siwon ordered, "Two spicy ddukbokki,"

"Sir, would you like to eat in one big plate with your girlfriend?"

Siwon shook his head. "We are not a couple,"

"But we like to try it," Tiffany interrupted.

After the waiter walked away, Tiffany smiled.

"It will be memorable if we eat that way," She explained.

Siwon just smiled. What should he say? Should he say, 'I'm so happy that I can eat a couple menu together with you, who see me as a brother?'

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"I'm fine,"

"You know... I like this guy and he is going to birthday soon..."

Okay, Siwon thought, this is the last thing I want to talk about.

"Who is he?" Siwon asked, even though with heavy heart.

"His name is Jang Wooyoung,"

"I've heard his name,"

"I assumed you have,"

"Is him the one that Taeyeon feeling grumpy to?"

"He is," Tiffany nodded.

"And you like him?"

"Is there any saying that you can't like who your friends hate?" Tiffany asked. "But she doesn't know,"

"You right," Siwon said, faking a smile.

The food came and it was hot.

"Please enjoy your food."

Siwon took a toothpick and prick a ddukbokki. After he ate it, his face went red and he shouted, "AKH! It's hot and spicy!!"

Tiffany giggled and eat one. Her face went red too and she shouted the same.

They took the drink and drink one shot and began to eat again.

Both of them sweating because of the hot and spicy ddukbokki.

"It's so hottttt!" Tiffany drinks her water.

After paying the bill, they decided to take a walk at the nearest park.

"Oppa, the ddukbokki is so hot... I almost can't bear with it." Tiffany said, letting the breeze to get in to her open mouth.

"But it's still delicious, isn't it?"

Tiffany nodded and smiled.

"Oppa, you know..." Tiffany hesitantly continued, "If the one that I like is you... maybe everything is better."

"What do you mean?" Siwon asked, his heart jumped in delight.

"Wooyoung... he seems like only seeing Taeyeon. He rarely talks to other girls, and the one who had always been talking to him is only Taeyeon, despite the fact they are enemies," She chuckles. "It's weird, huh? Seems like everything went like a drama."

Yeah... the drama where I can never get your heart... Siwon thought patheticly.

"But, there's no way they are going to be together, right?"

"Why?" Once again Siwon felt his hear sunk.

"Because Taeyeon hates him?" Tiffany guessed. "But they better not together... I don't know how to live if they do."

You still have me... Siwon wants to shout it out loud, but no words were spoken.

"Anyway Oppa, before it gets too late, you better get me home," Tiffany said.

"Let's go," He said and he drove her back to her house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview on the next chapter :

"Try to feed each other!" Nicole said, looking at the couple.

"Honey, that's not too good to tell," Nicole's husband, Kikwang, coughed.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung looked at each other before...