The Other Couples

Story Of Us

Taecyeon asked Yoona to be her partner and being a kind girl she is, she accepted. They went into the woods and Taecyeon was surprised to see another side of Yoona. The first time he met her, she was all shy and girly. But once they were closer [especially in the woods], he found out that Yoona is a strong and brave girl. She led the way even though Taecyeon was the one with flashlight.

 

She was scared of few things, of course, but she didn't cling onto him like a koala on a tree. She just stayed rigid and stared at him before continuing the journey. They have gone quite deep inside the forest, and sometimes they held hands because there were some parts that hard to walk.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked when Yoona was climbing unhesitatingly on a tree to get a paper that was hanging on a branch. "You should let me do the job, you know."

 

"No. I'm lighter than you. So it's easier for---AAAAAHHHH!!" She screamed as the branch fractured and she fell.

 

Taecyeon ran to the tree as soon as possible and caught her in time. But the impact cause them to lay flat on the ground..... with Yoona on top of Taecyeon.

 

She yelped as he groaned. She worriedly looked at him. "Are you okay??? Omo, you shouldn't have caught me! I'm heavy!" She chided.

 

Taecyeon groaned and looked at her. "Are you alright?"

 

"Yes." She replied and looked up.

 

Their eyes met and Yoona swore she felt skip a beat. His brown eyes were staring deeply at her, and her heart skip once again. She could feel her body become warmer despite the cold wind. He gulped when her lips parted to say something.

 

A loud sirene was heard, indicating one of the treasures had already been found. She pulled away and landed on her , right beside him. The silent continued until Taecyeon cleared his throat.

 

"I think it's better if we just back out from the game." He suggested.

 

Yoona couldn't agree more. "Right. Let's go back."

 

They went back to the resort with confused hearts.

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun have backed out first from the game even before the game started. Well, again, they chose to practise than anything. They sat at a bench at the backyard near the fountain with Yonghwa playing the guitar and Seohyun practise her singing.

 

They talked about their lives in their short break and played small game using fingers and anything.

 

"So, you really hit the kid using your book?" Yonghwa laughed. "Never know you have it in you."

 

"It was accidental." Seohyun protested with her bright eyes shone innocently. "I wanted to give the kid the books, but he reached out and I accidentally hit him on the head." She explained.

 

Yonghwa laughed. "Yahhh, I've never laughed so hard before!" He shouted freely.

 

Seohyun let a mild smile on her face. "Yong~" She called. "Try playing that song, the one that you told me about."

 

"Which one?" He raised an eyebrow.

 

Seohyun hummed the tone. "Hmmm hhmmm hhmmm." *insert 'Falling Slowly - Glen Hasard*

 

"Ahh, that song." Yonghwa said in understanding.

 

He settled down his guitar and began to strum it lightly. He automatically sang the song, "Take this sinking boat, and pointed it home... we've still got time......" He continued as she stared at him appreciatingly. 

 

She somehow likes the way he sang because at those moments, he looked so amazing. After he had done singing, she clapped.

 

"Whoaa. I always like your voice." She said.

 

He grinned teasingly, "Only my voice?"

 

She tilted her head innocently. "Huh?"

 

He wanted to slap himself for even trying to . "No. Forget it." He smiled.

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon and Junho became partners because somehow, after that day in the club, they got somewhat closer. Of course Junho is still in love with Taeyeon, but he and Hyoyeon found themselves clicked and met up a lot.

 

He told her he likes dancing and surprise! Hyoyeon also likes dancing. When they danced on the dance floor that night in the club, Hyoyeon proved her words being a dancing queen.

 

Shortly, they became friends.

 

Like good, I mean. Very close friend.

 

"I don't think this is the right way." Hyoyeon frowned, looking at the paper she found. "I don't think we're going to the next stop."

 

Junho took the paper from her hand and flashed the flashlight on it. "It says 'where the fish swim at'." Junho then said, "It must be the nearest waterfall!"

 

Hyoyeon shot him a look. "Where do you think we're going? I've been trying to find a way to the waterfall, duh!"

 

Junho pouted. Hyoyeon can be really fierce if she likes to.

 

They were quiet for a moment before Hyoyeon started moving her feet.

 

"I think I heard something from there." She said, pointing to her left. "Let's go!"

 

He followed and they soon found the waterfall.

 

"Whoa! Look, it's really beautiful!" Hyoyeon squealed excitedly.

 

Even though it's dark, the waterfall still could be seen and looked so attractive with its falling calmness. She plopped herself on the ground and watched the water fall leisurely to the round small lake under it.

 

He looked at her for a moment and a gush of emotion filled his stomach. He slowly sat down on the ground beside her and watched the water fall down in silence with her.

 

It was serene...... and Hyoyeon couldn't find any other day that she felt this happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Jay walked around the woods, not even caring the treasure game. She wasn't even interested on first place. They walked hand-in-hand, enjoying the night as much as they can. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

 

It was so good to be with the woman you love and cherished her with all you have. They stopped at a random stop and sat down on the ground. 

 

Jessica tangled her fingers with Jay and played with it.

 

"You know, I still remember the day we met." Jessica muttered softly.

 

Jay smiled. "As if I could forget."

 

They looked up at the sky, their eyes gleaming at the bright full moon as they reminiscing the day they first met.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Omo!" Jessica squealed. "I'm late! I'm late!"

 

She was running forward and didn't take a look around her, making herself to bump into someone.

 

"Owiiee." She whimpered after her landed on the hard cement.

 

The guy she bumped to get up and reached out.

 

Jessica looked up and found a gorgeous guy standing in front of her, giving his hand to her. Mesmerized, she took his hand and got up on her feet. "Thank you." She said, bowing.

 

It took thirty seconds of silence before she broke into a small shy smile.

 

"I'm sorry. I was in a rush." She muttered softly.

 

He nodded, not knowing what to say. He was, as well, starstruck by the attractive girl in front of him.

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, he said, "I'm Jay."

 

She looked at him in surprised and bit back a smile. Calming down, she introduced herself, "I'm Jessica."

 

"Jessica Jung?" He asked hesitantly.

 

"You know me?" She asked, astonishment shown in her face.

 

He rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Who wouldn't know the famous ice princess Jessica Jung?" He asked. "We go to the same school."

 

"We do??" She raised an eyebrow curiously.

 

"Yeah, we do." He simply said. "I'm Wooyoung's friend."

 

Jessica bobbed her head understandingly. "I'm Taeyeon's."

 

"I guess that explain a lot." He said, chuckling.

 

"Right." Jessica agreed.

 

"So this is it?" He chirped.

 

"Guess so." She replied. "And I'm really late now."

 

"Can I have your number?" He finally asked.

 

She gave him a mysterious smile. "If we ever meet again accidentally, maybe I'll give you my number." She giggled lightly.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"I think I have told them to stop calling me princess." Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"They didn't listen probably." Jay said. "And I don't want too."

 

Jessica pouted. "Why? I don't like being call ice princess."

 

"But I want to call you my princess." Jay pinched her nose tenderly with affection.

 

She let out a small giggle.

 

"Tonight is the best night!" He shouted in the silence, making her to giggle more.  "Love you, babe."

 

"Love you too."

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny took a deep, refreshing breath.

 

"I know air in this kind of places are the best!" She said, taking a big amount of air into her lungs.

 

Her partner, Sungmin, chuckled. "Don't do that or you'll get a pain in your lungs tomorrow. The pressure is different."

 

"Sungmin ssi." Sunny looked at him. "Do you see that stars?" She pointed at bright, shimmering stars in the sky. They were gleaming brightly.

 

"I do." He said admiringly. 

 

They spent the night watching the starts; promptly forgetting about the treasure hunt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was partnering with Nichkhun since her boyfriend is a junior and didn't go to the resort. Maybe out of all the students, they were the only one that really determined to look for the treasures.

 

"Look!" Yuri shouted gleefully. "There is another hint!"

 

She ran to the place she pointed, with Nichkhun following her steps,.

 

"Be careful." He reminded. "It's dark in here!"

 

Yuri shrugged off, "Don't worry, Khun ssi!" She said.

 

Nichkhun smiled at her carefree-ness.

 

It felt so good to see someone that way.

 

*Uh huh* Nichkhun thought when his heart skipped a beat. *This is not good.* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Chansung also backed out from the game. They chose to go to the cafetaria [more specifically to the kitchen] and scared the ahjumma away.

 

"This is delicious *munch munch*" Sooyoung said as she bites the long french bread. "And if you put this * *" She took a quick-melt cheese, "It will be more delicious *swallowed*"

 

Chansung took the french bread on her plate and ate it the way she did. "This is delicious," He said, "But if you *munch munch* eat this," He pulled a plain bread, "And you put this *munch munch*" He took a strawberry jam, "And you ate them with this *munch munch, eyes gleaming brightly at the said thing*" He took a fresh chocolate milk. "AHHH~~ this is heaven."

 

Sooyoung gulped. "It must be delicious!" She shrieked and reached out to grab the freshly milk. "I want some!"

 

>>Taeyeon came out from nowhere, giving them puzzled look.

 

"What are the two of you doing here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, not even minding the messy table with opened bag of chips, strawberry jam everywhere, crumb crusts on their mouth. "Oh, I see." She rolled her eyes and proceeded to the vending machine.

 

She was having a short break and going to buy a hot tea to warm .

 

"We....uh... we are....." The two glanced at each other, trying to find an excuse.

 

Taeyeon shook her head after getting her hot tea. "There's no need for explanation." Then she gestured her hand towards the table, "All of that have explained."

 

Sooyoung and Chansung were left speechless as Taeyeon walked out from the cafeteria, not even minding them.

 

"Psh. Now, Taeyeon will think me as a pig!" Chansung gruffly said. "AND ALL IS YOUR FAULT!" He pointed at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung raised her eyebrow threateningly. "Well, you are a pig." She said aloud. "Couldn't you see it by yourself??? Even without me, you will eat this way! I'm merely your accomplice."

 

Chansung huffed as he proceeded eating. "I'm so not goooonna share my foods with her tomorrow."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY. *no matter how much I wanted to write about WooTae only, I don't feel good leaving the others. hope you understand. i'm a SNSD fans. I love them equally.