Winter Break's Announcement

Story Of Us

I'm sorry if the poster isn't good. I'm trying my best :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Goodbye, Omma!” Taeyeon said as she ran off to school. "God, I'm late again!!!" She mumbled as she tried to run faster with her short legs. "Damn this two legs! They are very short!"


Just then, a car passed by with a vroom, making her gasped in surprise. Her skirt went up, showing some of her thighs milky skin.


"Damn whoever drive that carrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!" She roared as she once again ran towards the school.


It's not helping though.

 


She usually goes to school with her father, but that day she somehow getting up so early (sarcastic) that she has to go to school by herself.


"Siwwwonnnnnnn!! I hate you for tricking my alarm clock!!!" She cussed her cousin, whom is known for the cause of her lateness.


After running to the bus stop and luckily caught one in a second, she caught her breath hardly while sinking on the empty chair on the back of the bus.


"Huff, I made it." She mumbled, wiping off the sweat of her forehead. She looked at her watch and closed her eyes. "Thank God...."

 

She hopped off from the bus as it stopped near her school and once again she had to run.

 

"I hate the school's founder! They are bunch of stupid people who didn't have much work to do." She grumbled as she slipped between the gate. "Huff, I made it!" She said triumphantly as she threw a fist in the air, as if she won a gold medal.

 

"Taeng!" Hyoyeon ran to her. "I was looking for you! The principal needed to tell something and called every students name to absence..... and you were not there. So, he told us to look for you."

 

Aigooooo, the humiliation! Now, everyone will know that I'm late! Dimwitt!!! Taeyeon cursed in her mind as she slowly followed Hyoyeon to the school hall.

 

Hyoyeon pushed the double-door and everyone turned their head. As Taeyeon walked in, everyone snickered except for her friends and careless students.

 

The principal, Mr. Son, raised his brow. "Do you have an explanation why you're late, Taeyeon haksaeng?"

 

Taeyeon groaned inwardly. "No, Mr. Son." She replied unsteadily. "Ehm, I just woke up late." She said. "And I actually got into the school in time! I slipped in through the gate before it completely closed." She shot without realizing.

 

Everyone was gaping at her for.....it was the look of 'who is this stupid person?'.

 

Taeyeon gulped as her mind racked back to the right road. Oh my God! I'm seriously asking to be killed!!! The ffffff, Taeng! There goes your smart brain! She cussed and looked down on the floor.

 

The principal coughed. "Please take your seat before I continue."

 

Taeyeon did what the old man told her to, and silently sat beside Tiffany.

 

"You are sure asking for death." Tiffany whispered, her eyes focused on the podium where the old man is standing.

 

"And I'm sure bringing you too." Taeyeon replied playfully, not breaking the gaze with the podium.

 

"So for this year winter break, the school has choosen a place to go for refreshment. We're going to Sky Resort this year!!!!" He said excitedly.

 

The students gave the principal 'wtf' face.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

What is Sky Resort?? Does the principal has to be THAT excited? I shook my head, pitying the old man because the silence engulfed the big hall, making him has to clear his throat in the awkwardness.

 

"Nobody knows what is Sky Resort?" He was half-shrieking, probably couldn't understand why were we so quiet.

 

[silence again]

 

He shook his head frustratingly, glaring at every one. "Sky Resort's owner have been funding our school and you students don't know!? My god, what have you all become?" He blabbered on and on, stating things like how students now are careless of what happened around them and can only gossiping and partying (partly true).

 

I shut my eyes close and tried hard to be deaf.

 

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the old man just won't stop talking and it's starting to hurt my ears.

 

"....and thus, you all have to go." He finished his so-lonngggg speech and I snapped my eyes open.

 

Uhhh?? What did he say???

 

I elbowed Tiffany on the arm lightly and asked her, "What did he say?"

 

Tiffany turned her head to me. "He said that we all are going to the resort." She sighed. "I can't believe I'm going somewhere located in nowhere."

 

Muh????

 

"I'm kidding. Just saying that I'm not happy with all the winter break's refreshments stuff." She said and walked out from the hall as the principal dismissed the gathering.

 

I followed the crowd out from the hall and thought about the winter break. The singing competition isn't far anymore and going to somewhere with ice and snow might hurt my throat. Gosh...... can't I just stay in town?

 

But....

 

But....................

 

I want to HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite my age now, I am really childish. That's what they tell me. (My friends did)

 

"Hey,"

 

I turned my head and saw Junsu running to me.

 

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow to him, confused.

 

"Let's practise our singing in Sky Resort. Teacher BoA said that there are singing studio there and she had reserved that place for us as long as we want to use it."

 

My eyes grew bigger and glints of pleasures were showing there. I'm pretty sure of that. "JJINCHA?" I asked loudly, couldn't hide the containing happiness inside my body.

 

He nodded eagerly, pleased with my reaction, I assumed. "So I see you there?"

 

I nodded. "See you there."

 

End of Taeyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

The whole day was great for Wooyoung. How can it not be? He had seen Taeyeon in her stupidest act and somehow it made his day. Of course Taeyeon was a childish and immature person (like him, but he denied the fact), but somehow that was her charm. And Wooyoung has indeed fallen for that charm. He had wondered, why doesn't he like someone else more girly?

 

But having that thoughts just made him shivered to the bits. Thinking how if he had asked someone demure and lady-like as his fake girlfriend would have made him suffered. *brrrrrrrr*

 

Luckily, he chose one that wasn't a bit like that.....

 

"Yo, bro." Taecyeon said, wrapping his arm around Wooyoung's arm. "How about we hang out with Taeyeon's friend this Saturday?"

 

Wooyoung turned his head in surprise. "What do you mean?"

 

Taecyeon tried not to roll his eyes. Just how dumb his friend could be? "I said, how if we hang out with Taeyeon's friend this Saturday?"

 

"....with her friends? You mean, us, 2PM, together with Taeyeon and her friends?"

 

"I believed that what I said." Taecyeon rolled his eyes. How slow is Wooyoung's brain proceeded?

 

"Taeyeon was okay with it?"

 

"Why not?" Taecyeon asked back, irritated. "Just answer me; you go or not."

 

Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon annoyingly. "Of course!" He huffed.

 

"Good." Taecyeon smirked evilly. "You are in charge of driving Tiffany to the bar. The usual bar, okay?"

 

Wooyoung's head racked slowly again before he understood what Taecyeon said. "W-wait!" He shouted, but Taecyeon had left for good.

 

"Damn, why am I in charge of driving Tiffany?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You wouldn't believe what Taecyeon had just texted me." Tiffany said happilly.

 

She had just gotten the text that stated clearly Wooyoung would be the one who drives her to the bar. How happier she could be than this?

 

The girls were having their girls-day-out in the mall. They were looking through dresses and clothes to bring to the resort, as well as dress to impress to 2PM. Wellllll, maybe only Tiffany, though. She was fidgeting as she looked at the dresses.

 

She would take one that she thinks nice from the hanger, but then put it down while shaking her head.

 

Jessica who saw this depressing scene decided to help.

 

"What kind of dress do you like? What kind of dress do you think Wooyoung would like?" Jessica asked professionally, as if she is a designer.

 

Tiffany thought hard, her eyebrows pinched together as she tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I like girly dresses, but Wooyoung..... I don't think he like girly stuffs."

 

"Of course he wouldn't like girly stuffs." Jessica huffed. "He's a guy for godsake! What I meant is what do you think the kind of girl he likes?"

 

"You really don't have to look angry, Sica." Yuri said.

 

"I'm not." Jessica said. "This is the real me. That's just how I use to talk."

 

Yuri shrugged. "Girls, I think I have to go. Minho wanted to meet me."

 

"So sudden?" Sooyoung asked; her eyes sparkled with suspicious.

 

Yuri nodded. "And don't give me that look, Choi Sooyoung." Yuri said goodbye and left.

 

After she was out of sight, Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung. "What look?"

 

Sooyoung bite her bread. "That *munch munch* look, the one *munch munch* I use when I *munch munch* suspect something wrong *munch munch*."

 

Jessica, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon gave her the disgusted look.

 

"EWWW, Sooyoung, please ate first then talk or talk first then eat!" Jessica shrieked. "Don't do both at the same time. Do you know what 'embarrassing' and 'disgusting' meant???"

 

Sooyoung gave her 'wtf' look. "Stop being a drama queen, Princess Sica." Sooyoung mocked. "This is the real me. That's just how I use to eat." Sooyoung mimicked Jessica.

 

Jessica threw her the deadly glares. "Said that one more time, you giraffe!" Jessica flung towards the long-legs girl.

 

Sooyoung stood and stuck her tounge out, using her fingers to pull the skin around her eyes down, mocking Jessica to the bits. "Come and get me, shorty!"

 

Jessica made 'grrrrr' voice before striding forward as Sooyoung ran for her life. "Come back here, you coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Sooyoung's loud laughter could be heard throughout the mall and the other girls looked away, pretending not to know those two troublemaker.

 

"That..... is what we called embarrassing." Tiffany concluded.

 

 

 

 

 

At six pm, the girls had settled down at the mall's foodcourt. [Jessica had successfully gotten her revenge on Sooyoung by throwing all Sooyoung's food away. *Sooyoung had this habit to bring foods with her no matter where she goes*] Sooyoung of course got angry, but Jessica is older, and despite her childish attitude, Sooyoung has manner.

 

"What do you want to eat, Yoona?" Sunny asked, looking at the younger girl.

 

Yoona wasn't paying attention as she kept texting someone.

 

"Yoong???" Sunny asked again, nudging her elbow.

 

"HH?" Yoona turned to look at Sunny. "What?"

 

"I asked you what do you want to eat?" Sunny repeated, handing the menu. "Only you who haven't ordered yet. These inhumane girls have ordered their food as soon as they reached here."

 

"Hey!" Taeyeon protested. "If I am an inhumane girl, then what are you???"

 

[Gosh, so childish.]

 

Sunny rolled her eyes. "A human girl, of course. What kind of stupid question is that?"

 

Taeyeon sulked and grudgingly played her phone.

 

The rest of the girls looked at their leader and shook their head inwardly. Even though Taeyeon is the oldest, you could see how she acts like the youngest. And thank God for blessing her with baby face and baby skin. [ER......is that the same?]

 

Anyhow, back to Yoona.

 

"Who are you texting, unnie?" Seohyun asked curiously.

 

Yoona replied nonchalantly. "You know Taecyeon? I'm texting him..... he texted me first, though."

 

Taeyeon's eyes grew wider playfully. "Omo, omo!!! Don't tell me he has a crush on you!" In mind, Taeyeon had already a plan to mock Mr Bunny Teeth. I'll get revenge on you somehow, Mr Bunny Teeth, hehehe, JUST WAIT >:)

 

Yoona flushed, but it's not because he likes him back. "Unnie, why do you say it like that? He only looks at me as a friend."

 

"Of course." Tiffany said softly. She threw the leader a dirty look. Look how flustered Yoona is? - telepathy to Taeyeon.

 

Uh-huh. It's obvious. - telepathy back to Tiffany.

 

Then don't do that again. - back to Taeyeon.

 

"Stop telepathy-ing, okay?" Jessica muttered under her breath. "It's somewhat creepy from the two of you."

 

Taeyeon scowled at the girl. "Just eat your food!"

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "So childish." She said. "And for your information, our food hasn't come out yet!"

 

Taeyeon rubbed her hand together in order to prevent herself from strangling Jessica. "Psh."

 

The food came and the girls ate in delight.

 

"So...... Taeng, are you really gonna wear that dress?" Hyoyeon asked skeptically, eyeing the leader's reaction.

 

Taeyeon looked up from her food. "Of course!" She said with mouth full of foods, making the girls wrinkled their nose in disgust.

 

"I appreciate the immediate answer, Taeng...... but could you at least swallowed down some first? It's really disturbing to see your mouth that way." Hyoyeon said with pinched eyebrows.

 

"Sure." Taeyeon mumbled, wiping .

 

"So back to the question. That dress is way too revealing, don't you think?" Hyoyeon threw a question again.

 

"If it is, I would have not buying it. For me it's not too revealing. Maybe a bit, but not much. Don't worry, Hyo." Taeyeon assured. "Yours is much skimpier. It's too tight for you, don't you think?"

 

"It is." Hyoyeon agreed. Then she threw a look on a particular girl sitting across her. "If someone didn't threaten me to buy it...." She mumbled.

 

Jessica pretended to see another thing. The ceiling looks somehow nice.

 

The girls chuckled.

 

"Ummm, unnie." Seohyun spoke out.

 

The unnies turned their head to the maknae.

 

"I have to go." Seohyun pointed out. "I have a singing practise with Yonghwa ssi." She stood up. "I've paid my food."

 

"Oh yeah, sure." They said in chorused.

 

Sunny, in the other hand, looked at the maknae with her eyes glinting mischievously. "Don't do anything more than holding hands, okay?"

 

Seohyun tilted her head innocently. "Huh? I don't understand, unnie...."

 

Sunny cleared awkwardly as the rest of the girls already holding their laughter. Burned, they thought. "You should go now. It's not good to keep Yonghwa ssi waiting." She dismissed and back to her food.

 

"Bye unnie!!" Seohyun waved goodbye.

 

After she out of the sight, Tiffany whacked Sunny's head.

 

"AWWWWW, What's that for?!"

 

"For almost tainting our innocent maknae's mind." Tiffany huffed ignorantly. "I'm going now. Bye~"

 

Taeyeon left with her.

 

 

 

 

"You know Taeng, I'm so happy." Tiffany said brightly, her face shone even though it's dark.

 

Taeyeon nodded, although Tiffany couldn't see it.

 

"He will fetch me this Saturday. I'm so excited," She giggled. "Gosh, I don't even know how to behave in front of him!" She obviously nervous and Taeyeon just fell into a deep silence.

 

What does she suppose to say? It's alright, he's not going to eat you- or - Nah, don't think too much about it.... slightly opened as she muttered, "Just be yourself."

 

Tiffany cocked her head to look at her best friend. "Of course." She sniffled. "That would be the best." She smiled, her eyes formed her infamous eye-smile. "You always be a good advicer, you realize that?"

 

"Do you just realized that?" Taeyeon emphasized, making Tiffany laughed.

 

"Yeah, I think so." Tiffany took a deep breath. "Thank, Taeng."

 

"For what?" Taeyeon asked, her voice shivering a bit.

 

The cold winter wind passed by them and Taeyeon tightened the scarf around her neck.

 

"For being there..... being my friend." Tiffany said. "I remembered the first time I came from America and nobody wants to talk to me in the kindergarten.... you're the first to try. That was really kind of you, I mean it. And I'm really happy if you could find your happiness." She said seriously. "I've always been thankful for having you beside me, and all I wanted for you now is your happiness."

 

"O....okay." Taeyeon muttered, her voice wavered as she thought, my happiness?

 

She was puzzled throughout the night, not able to get a wink of sleep because she kept on thinking : My happiness? Do I have one?

 

Her phone buzzed on the bedside and she reached out to take it. She opened it and read the message inside. Her heart burst in something that she could not describe, but it felt good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sweet dreams, Taeng.

 

- Wooyoung

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Goshhhh, what do I wroteeeeeeeeeee?!!!!!!!! Does anybody like this chapter???? I do, but partly because the last sentence :)

 

so,,, HOW IS EVERYONE???? HEHE. I've just done my critical exams even though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pass. I'm not pesimist, but I think the exams are really really going to be ..... damn ugly. Well anyhow, I'm not forgetting to update as I promise :)

 

ENJOY, GUYS :D

 

oh yeah, and early 'Merry Christmas!'