The Caring Siwon

Story Of Us

Siwon didn't know that Tiffany knew about his conversation with Wooyoung. But he did know that Tiffany would need him incase she finds out about that tangled, confusing thing. He would do his best to be there for her and to comfort her.

 

It hurts though, when he gazed at her and thought that he would never have a chance with her. It hurts, when he looked at her and her eyes were on another man. It hurts, when they went out together and all they talked about was about Wooyoung. It hurts, when he knew she would be hurt with all this drama that going to happen sooner or later. It hurts, because he never knew would she ever open her heart to him. It hurts, when she talked about another guy with gleaming eyes.

 

It hurts.

 

But Siwon is a big guy. And he knew, especially around these times, he needed more courage shown to comfort her. And he knew, he was willing to be the one hurt than her.

 

And that's how he was sure about Wooyoung's feeling for Taeyeon.

 

Because sadly, he felt the same towards a girl who might will not love him back with the same intensity as he does.

 

To be truthfull, Siwon was a bit envious of Wooyoung. Tiffany likes Wooyoung and the girl Wooyoung likes, like him back. Wasn't that meant he hit the jackpot?

 

Anyway, back to present.

 

He was driving his car to Tiffany's house. He hadn't told her yet about coming to her house, but it shouldn't be a surprise for her because he had been coming over too much lately. Her parents even wondered whether they are a couple (which made him happy) but Tiffany always denied no and questioned him that he did not like her that way.

 

It was awful.

 

He had shown her so much about how he's in love with her but she instantly dismissed him without even a single hesitation. That's just awful.

 

Siwon let out a sigh as he parked his car in front of Tiffany's house. He went down from his car and walked to the tall brown gate. He reached his hand out to push the bell button, as well as the intercom. His hand stopped mid-way as he thought, why I feel so heavy?

 

Nonetheless he pushed the button and the receiver asked who was it.

 

"It's Choi Siwon." He said and the receiver said hold on as she pushed the button from inside.

 

He walked in with his charisma aura, even though it's evident that he was nervous. The butler opened the door and greeted him, already feeling familiar with Siwon.

 

Siwon bowed respectfully as the butler lead him to the family's living room. He was brought there because the Hwang has accepted him as close friend.

 

"Miss Tiffany is coming out soon." The butler said as he left to prepare tea for him.

 

Siwon playing with his fingers as he waited for her. Soon after the butler came with the tea, Tiffany came out and the butler left them alone.

 

Tiffany was wearing a long pink sweater and a white shorts. Her eyes were puffy red as her hair was messily untied.

 

"Wonnie oppa?" Her voice croaked.

 

Siwon was surprised and whipped around, only to find her in that appearance. His heart squeezed in pain and suddenly the heavy feeling felt even heavier as bad feeling started to appear.

 

She looked at him right in the eyes.

 

Their eyes locked in a deep silence. Siwon's eyes were showing comfortness that she needed and she felt her eyes teary again.

 

She had been contemplating whether to tell Siwon that she knew about his and Wooyoung's conversation few days ago. She somewhat had the feeling that he knew now, because the way her eyes looking at him couldn't be lying.

 

She had always thought her eyes were trouble, because they always said things honestly, and she hated them, especially now.

 

"Fany-ah." Siwon spoke after a long silence.

 

Tiffany went over and sat beside him. "I saw." She said.

 

Siwon felt his feet numb as he hoarsely asked, "Saw what?"

 

"You went to my school and talked to Wooyoung." She simply stated.

 

Siwon felt his heart give him another round of pain. "Oh." All he could mutter.

 

Tiffany chortled pitifully, mostly pitying herself. She brushed her hair with her fingers. "I don't know what to say, oppa. I don't know what to do. On top of all that, I don't know how to act around Taeyeon. I've been avoiding them. I know I shouldn't do that, but my heart was hurt just to see how Wooyoung looks at Taeyeon." She let out another round of pitiful chortle. "I wondered why I never notice that before."

 

Siwon then said softly, "It's because you were liking him. You liked him and you never thought he would look at your best friend that way. Not when they are hating each other."

 

Tiffany let out a disbelief smile. "I don't think they had ever hated each other. It's just too absurd to think about."

 

"Then don't. Don't think about them." Siwon found himself speaking more determinedly.

 

Tiffany turned her head and took a good look at him. "Why are you here oppa?" She asked absent-mindedly.

 

Siwon became nervous all of sudden. "I.... I wanted to..... to comfort you...."

 

Tiffany let out a disbelieving chuckle. "I don't want to be pitied."

 

"I'm not here to pity you." Siwon said defensively. I would likely be pitier.

 

"Then?" Tiffany asked. "Comforting is just like pitying."

 

"I don't think so." Siwon said stubbornly. I don't think comforting someone who is sad means pitying."

 

Tiffany stared at him for a whole minute. "Alright, I believe you. Then what are you going to do?"

 

Siwon looked at him, amused. "Do you want to go out?"

 

Tiffany smiled even though her eyes were teary. "Nah. I want to be alone."

 

Siwon thought of something. "Then how about giving me a day to comfort you. This Sunday."

 

She looked at him as she slowly nodded. Seems like it's a good deal. "Alright. I'll save my Sunday for you."

 

Siwon smiled widely. "I promised you will be satisfied."

 

"Promise?" She asked, handing him her pinky.

 

"Promise." He tangled his pinky with her.

 

 

 

 

Days passed by and soon it was Sunday.

 

Tiffany once again looked at her reflection in the mirror and made a small smile. She was wearing a white t-shirt and long blue jeans (GEE) and a soft make up was applied.

 

She didn't understand why, but she felt elated and carefree at that time. Yes, she's still felt extremely horrible about finding out Wooyoung liking Taeyeon, but somehow, part of her was secretly thankful. A little bit.

 

Probably it was because Siwon's continuously nagging at her, trying to make her laugh and texted her everyday. It was a small talk like 'where r u?' or 'have you eaten or not?', but Tiffany would say truthfully, if asked, that she was happy.

 

And although her heart still felt heavy, thanks to Siwon's comfort that got the best of her heart.

 

There was small butterflies starting to play around her stomach whenever Siwon texted her. At that precisely moment, she would instantly forget about Wooyoung and Taeyeon. She would reply quickly and smiling all the way.

 

She had the feeling that her parents were extremely delighted when they saw her the next morning, coming down to have a nice breakfast with them, which was quite forgotten when she's still facing that darn ugly truth.

 

Siwon was really kind and everything, and there were moments  where Tiffany would actually wonder, why was Siwon being that way to her?

 

You can absolutely call her dense.

 

The bell rang, indicating Siwon had come.

 

She cast one last look at her look and quickly brush her bangs that she saw a bit messy and went down hurriedly.

 

Siwon was standing in the living room while holding a red rose. He wore a v-neck black t-shirt with a dashing brown suit. His black pants were the same material as his suit. He smiled brightly at Tiffany, whom returned the smile with eyes-smile.

 

"Ready to go?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow playfully.

 

"Ready!" She squealed and laughed as he offered her his arm.

 

She took it gracefully and the two went off to somewhere Siwon only knew.

 

 

 

 

They went to Namsan Tower and Tiffany confusedly looked at Siwon.

 

"What are we doing here?"

 

"We're going to eat." Siwon simply said. "There are some restaurants here I'd like to try. It's okay, right?"

 

Tiffany nodded. "It's okay! I'm hungry anyway."

 

They went into a restaurant and settled down at the outside table. After ordering their food, they started to talk about their days.

 

"The gym teacher was really annoying!" Tiffany told Siwon as she grumbled about the annoying teacher who gave her running five laps for being late. "It was my first time anyway! Can't he just scold me and let me off? Not like I'm going to be late ever again!"

 

Siwon smiled. Tiffany looked completely fine and he felt his heart as light as feather. "Really? You must be really hating the teacher then." He commented.

 

"I'm not hating him! It's beyond hate!" She rounded her eyes as she announced loudly.

 

Siwon chuckled. "Please lower your voice before we're getting chase out from this place." He said, feeling amused and embarrassed at the same time as passerby stared them with a are-they-crazy look.

 

Tiffany huffed and puffed her cheeks. "Alright." He said.

 

Their food came and they ate in delight.

 

A part of Siwon was celebrating because, first, it felt like they were a couple and having a good lunch. Second, he felt as if Tiffany was really forgetting about her problems and moved on. Third, Siwon was grateful that Tiffany let him to be there to heal her opened wound.

 

"Do you enjoy the food?" Siwon asked as they strolled down the street, going to the Namsan Tower.

 

Tiffany nodded happily. "It's so delicious!"

 

Siwon ruffled her hair.

 

Tiffany halted as she felt her heart skipped a beat suddenly. She put a hand on her chest as she looked up to meet Siwon's questioning gaze. She rubbed her chest softly before putting a smile and pretended everything was okay.

 

What was that? Tiffany thought as she skipped to the Namsan Tower.

 

 

 

 

"You want us to do love lock?" Tiffany asked.

 

Siwon nodded. "We're not couple, but I really wanted to do this kind of thing with a girl." Siwon said, scolding himself to find a stupid excuse that made him looked like a gay.

 

Clap clap, Choi Siwon. You're great in fooling yourself.

 

"Don't you want to do this thing with someone special?" Tiffany asked curiously. 

 

If she was told to do this kind of thing, she would really like to do it with someone special. Someone that had a place in her heart.

 

"Of course I want. But I want to do it right now." Siwon said, literally slapping himself. "I'm going to Japan next week for business and I don't know when I'll go back."

 

Deg.

 

Tiffany felt a pang in her heart all of sudden after he said that. It was absolutely an unidentified feeling right there. She felt suddenly becoming lonely again. She looked up and noticed that he was gazing deeply at her. She knew he was thinking something, and she felt curiousity flamed up in her body.

 

She gulped before making up her mind. "Alright. I'll do it with you." She said, and somehow felt oddly nice.

 

It just felt so right to do that.

 

Siwon smiled so bright that she didn't even notice because she was doing the same.

 

They bought the lock and wrote something on it.

 

They separated to write, simply because both didn't want the other to know.

 

Tiffany tapped her chin with the pen she was holding and stared at the lock. "What should I write?" She mumbled and thought deeply.

 

Memories just flood inside her mind.

 

Siwon was a good friend. He visited her everytime and made sure she was happy. He did things that nobody would think of and often brings her out to have lunch and dinner. He always listens to her every problems and forgives all her mistakes. He was always there to make sure she is not lacking anything and attended her every need.

 

She thought twice.

 

Why would someone do that?

 

Does he has a feeling for me? Tiffany's eyes rounded as she questioned nobody. But, but..... she felt her cheeks flamed up because of the thoughts.

 

She then wrote something on the lock and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This didn't feel weird at all.  

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY-OOOO! Deeply sorry for the very late update! School has started and yeah, you know how hellish school can be. Anyway, D.O, HAPPY BIRHTDAY! :)

WooTae is coming out in the next chapter! Anyway, I might to say sorry first, because I'm not sure when I'll be updating that. :)