A Date With Wooyoung

Story Of Us

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Give me that popcorn, you dumb-head!” I whacked Wooyoung’s head in the darkness.

 

We are watching a movie in cinema, after drinking drinks at a café.

 

Well… you must be wondering how this happen, so let’s replay…

 

 

Two Hours Ago<<

 

“My mathematic score is higher than yours!” I shouted in victory, triumphantly pestering him since his score is 45. Yeah, the dumb-head got half of the questions wrong.

 

But that’s not really new news. That happens all the time. *rolls eyes* Now I’m thinking what a fool I am to accept a boyfriend like him.

 

Hmm.

 

“Hmph. Get a higher score doesn’t mean you’re that all.” He mumbled sulkily.

 

He really looks like a girl, you know. But thinking him as a girl….*brrr* shivered.

 

“What’s your mom going to say, huh?” I whispered to him evilly.

 

“Oh my god, Taeng, just stop it, okay!” He shouted and my eyes widen.

 

No, not because he shouted at me. It happened A LOT before; in our ‘hate you’ era. So yeah, it doesn’t affect me. But what make my eyes widen is……..

 

He called me ‘TAENG’, in front of our classmates??????????

 

*face-palmed*

 

Now this gossipers will start rumor and TRA-LA-LA. We know what will happen next.

 

“Did Wooyoung just call Taeyeon by her nickname?” Gossiper #1 whispered rather loudly.

 

“I think so. You heard it, right? Then it wasn’t an illusion!” Gossiper #2 replied happily.

 

Of course they are happy. They found something to gossip, didn’t they?

 

I glared at the man who started it and he purposely looked away, pretending to be busy with his damn ugly exam paper.

 

Before leaving the class furiously, I kicked his feet angrily.

 

He clutched onto his feet while pointing at me, “Y-you…”

 

The classroom once again loudly talked this and that.

 

After leaving the class, my phone rang. Based from the ring-tone, it was for SNS. Oh My Gawd.

 

A picture of me and Wooyoung that were taken before *back to chapter 4*, were shown again with a status above it, ‘Is this REAL? Because now that Kim Taeyeon and Jang Wooyoung seemed have been friendlier to each other, the photo is suspected as a prove that they had been dating and fighting was just for the cover. ...... But the real question is, what’s the cover for if they ARE really dating?

 

Oh. .

 

Who the hell has a very quick brain and annoying attitude? Damn that person. The person was using JYP’S Newspaper SNS to spread the damn rumor.

 

If I find out who’s that person is, please make sure I kill him/her. *Promise, author?*

 

[No Reply—Ignored]

 

I glared above me. Damn it, author! You made me the character here and ignore me!? After what you did to me!?

 

[Ahem. We aren’t supposed to be talking, because as you said, you’re a character I made. And I’m not ignoring you, I just can’t promise you.]

 

*rolls eyes* What a lie. You wrote ‘Ignored’ there.

 

[No Reply—Ignore(scratch)]

 

Hmph. I made the sound, feeling irked with the author. Now, I want to see how she will make me go through this damn situation.

 

Anyhow, I went back to the class and looked for my ‘boyfriend’. I assumed he is responsible for this?

 

Wooyoung wasn’t in the class when I looked for him, so I thought that he’s on the rooftop. I jogged there; this is really important okay, my life is in the edge of—er…I’ll stop there.

 

So after arriving at the rooftop, I saw him laying down on the ground with a book covering his face.

 

Tsk. He could still sleeping in this situation!?

 

“Woo, wake up!” I shouted, acknowledging nobody annoying around. “Hey!”

 

He grumpily woke up and stared at me with slit eyes. “What?” He yawned.

 

“Do you get a SNS stating about a rumor of me and you?” I asked him.

 

He nodded innocently.

 

My eyes wanted to budge out. He knew but didn’t do anything about it? “WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE THEN? GO CATCH THE DAMN PERSON WHO STARTED THE RUMOR!” I yelled angrily.

 

He waved his hand dismissively. “Nothing is going to work. Just let it be and don’t care. How’s that sound?”

 

I shook my head in disbelief and this guy.

 

“HOW—” I started, but he stopped me by putting a palm in front of me.

 

“Stop. I have something to say. My mom wants to meet us.”

 

Urgh. Talking about Nicole makes me waver and softer. Damn about getting close with her. We shouldn’t. “Why?”

 

He shrugged. “I don’t know.”

 

 

 

An Hour Later, after the school is over>>

“You want us to… WHAT!?” I shouted, wide-eyes.

 

Wooyoung did the same, but no shouting.

 

“Oh god, kids. I’m just telling you two to date. Is that hard to do? I mean, I don’t know how many times you two have dated,” She giggled *never, Nicole*, “But I want you two to try this new mall that GiKwang just established. He asked me to do, but I can’t. He would be upset if he knows nobody go there. So…. Taeyeon? Wooyoung?” She used her puppy eyes to the two of us.

 

I groaned inwardly. Oh man. This is going to be a long day….

 

To Be Continued>>>

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, POPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I've updated!!!!! I was exam and today, this lucky day, I choose to  update because tomorrow is holiday....but this Saturday I'll be having my last exam......which is.... MATHEMATICS!!!!!!

 

OH GOD, just writing it makes me shiver. Guysss. Please do pray for me and my scores, okay?????????????????? LOVE YOU GUYS!

AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!