Happiness

Story Of Us

"Oh goooddd, I don't think I'll be accepted!" Taeyeon turned right and left nervously on her bed. She was waiting for a call from any entertainment if she made the cut.

 

After the competition, all of them celebrated their hard work that had paid off at McDonald's. Although Seohyun quickly rejected the offer and left somewhere else with Yonghwa. Heh. She must've been dating that guy.

 

The point was, the judges didn't say who wins or what, but the winners would get a call later from an entertainment. And through that would be called for an audition. Taeyeon was extremely nervous because being a singer had always been her dream, and she really wished she made the cut.

 

As for Wooyoung, that damn boyfriend of hers had already gotten a call from JYP and currently practising his piece for the audition. He did say that if she didn't like him for getting a call back first, he would let go the chance. But being a kind and thoughtful girlfriend, she quickly told him not to do it. She wouldn't live in happiness if she held him back from his dream.

 

Again, she tossed on her bed for the umpteenth time and frowned after glancing back at her phone and saw the black screen, she groaned and closed her eyes helplessly.

 

Was she really bad?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You will get the call." Sooyoung said with a final tone.

 

"If I do, then I should've gotten it last week."

 

That's true, it's been a week and few days after the competititon and Taeyeon still haven't gotten a call. It depressed her, really. Jessica had gotten her call two days ago from SMent. And her boyfriend Jay got into JYPent just like Wooyoung. 

 

"Well, that's true. But if nobody really calls you, it's their lost. I mean it." Sooyoung munched her fried fries. "And have you ever seen Choi Sooyoung desperately trying to make you feel good if it was just a lie? Not right? So you better trust me in this." Then she grinned, "If nobody calls you, I'll make a entertainment corp under me and calls you."

 

Taeyeon laughed at her attempt making her feeling better. Despite the sad feeling, she still felt happy because her friends were here to support her no matter what. She bid Sooyoung goodbye and went home.

 

As soon as she stepped in, she heard loud voices from the living room. Guests? She thought as she slowly made her way there.

 

"Oh it's our pleasure!" Taeyeon heard her mom giggled in a very girly way. "My daughter will love it very much!"

 

Me? They talked about me? Curiously she peered over behind the wall and saw an unknown man with little white hair and another unknown man with neat hair after being gel-led over and over again sitting across her mom in the living room.

 

"We would like to wait for her to sign this contract, but because our busy schedule, I'm afraid we have to leave first." The man with white hair said. "I'll leave the paper with you, Mrs. Kim. It's nice to deal with you." He said, smiling, reaching out his hand for her to shake.

 

"As I said, the pleasure is all ours." Her mom purred. "And I'll make sure to leave the sign paper to your mailbox."

 

"I'll be waiting." Mr. White Hair nodded politely as he turned around.

 

Mom smiled and about to lead them to the exit when she caught her daughter standing behind the wall. "OMO! Taeyeon, you're home!" She excitedly said as she clapped her hand. "This is Taeyeon, Mr. Lee!"

 

Mr. White Hair continued to stare at Taeyeon before giving a beaming smile. "Hello, Miss Kim. I'm Lee Soo Man, the CEO of SMent."

 

Taeyeon's jaw dropped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After signing the paper, Taeyeon was still spacing out in disbelief. She couldn't believe that Lee Soo Man, or Mr. White Hair she called, was coming to her house just for her to sign the paper! She didn't need to go through any audition anymore! Oh my God!!!!!!!! The waits had finally paid off!

 

Still smiling from ear to ear, Taeyeon plopped herself on the bed and punched a serial number on her phone, dialing it immediately.

 

"TIFFANYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed in happiness as soon as Tiffany said 'hello'.

 

Tiffany had to back away from her phone for a good five seconds before putting her handphone back on ear. "God, I hate it when you shouted that loud."

 

"You wouldn't believe what had just happened!!"

 

"Hmm, let me guess. Wooyoung proposed you?"

 

"NAH! THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY, BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE! FANY, I'M BEING ACCEPTED IN SMENT WITHOUT AUDITION!" Her screamed was practically all over the house, but she wouldn't care even if the neighbor came to complain about her loud voice.

 

"YOU SAY WHAT GIRL?????????????????????? SERIOUSLY!!!?????? OMG, I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" Tiffany shouted with the same intensity of happiness. "I bet you're jumping right now!"

 

"THANK YOU THANK  YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT, BUT I'LL PROBABLY DO THAT LATER!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I'M STILL SPACING OUT! LEE SOO MAN CAME TO MY HOUSE, HIMSELF!!"

 

"Really? Whoa, that was really awesome! You must be really great, Taeng!"

 

Taeyeon just rolled on her bed excitedly. "I couldn't wait to train!"

 

"Then go!" Tiffany laughed. "Hey, anyway, I'll call you later okay? Siwon oppa is here already for our date."

 

"PSH. Alright. You always choose him over us." Taeyeon pretended to be mad.

 

"You know I love you guys more." Taeyeon could feel Tiffany rolling her eyes.

 

"Yeah, I love you too." Taeyeon said before hanging up.

 

A moment later, she had already called another person to share her happiness with;

 

 

 

 

Jang Wooyoung.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYSSS. SO... I HAVEN'T UPDATED RECENTLY AND I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THAT, AND I THINK ENDING IS COMING SOON. :DDDD I know it's sad; but this story kind of drag for one year or something already. And I'm not that good in writing anyway. Soo yeah. again i'm blabbering while singing Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts, with my fav line 'You're gonna catch a cold', because I just got a cold...

 

great.