Tiffany Is In Love... With WHO?!

Story Of Us

After having a long shopping day, the two girls finally feel tired and decided to have a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

 

Both sitting at the window-side table, and began to chat happily.

 

“That shoes at Burberry shops really pretty.” Taeyeon chirped, hoping that the topic she brought would at least diverted Tiffany’s attention from asking about her and Wooyoung’s… er… relationship(?).

 

Tiffany just nodded. Ever since the encountered with Wooyoung, her mind doesn’t leave the memories away. It stuck there, and she has been meaning to ask. But she doesn’t want to ruin their hard-earned shopping day, and having fun with Taeyeon.

 

She piped her pipette and stuck it in , sipping her coffee slowly.

 

Taeyeon gulped.

 

The looks Tiffany’s wearing is the serious face. And that creeps Taeyeon out.

 

“Oh, fine!” Taeyeon sighed, giving up. “I’ll tell you what.”

 

“Hmm?” Tiffany raised her head up, knowing what Taeyeon meant.

 

“So, Wooyoung’s mom actually my mom’s friend, and somehow, one day, I ended up going there to give the cake’s my mom baked, and she liked it, and so they went everywhere almost together, and be a good friends. I and Wooyoung, followed them, because they need us to go too.” What a good lie, Taeyeon. Since when your mom knows Wooyoung’s? Clapped for your stupid self.  She really wants to slap herself at that time.

 

Tiffany thought about it before nodding her head in acknowledgement. “I got it.”

 

“You did?!” Taeyeon asked in disbelief, eyes bulged out.

 

“Well, there’s no way you’re lying… to me, right?” Tiffany chuckled lightly.

 

Taeyeon felt guilty, but she couldn’t give her the truth. It was only her and Wooyoung’s secret. “Yeah, right.” Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck and drank her hot coffee. “AW!”

 

“Be careful!” Tiffany warned, pushing a glass of water. “Don’t burn your tounge.”

 

I will do it if you tell me…. Taeyeon thought, drowning herself in guilt.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Huhuhu.

 

I felt like crying right now.

 

I just freakin’ lying to my best friend, and to think she is one of the smarts. I really don’t understand how could she buy my lies that easy.

 

Then, I shrugged.

 

At least she trusts me. It’s the bonds of friendship.

 

I value our friendship very much, but about this problem, I really can’t tell.

 

I drank my coffee again and let the hotness burned my tounge. I wished I could not talk. Then I won’t need to lie, because I’m mute.

 

Perfect.

 

I rolled my eyes at my fools thought. I’ve been thinking a lot weird stuffs recently, and I don’t know why.

 

“Taeng.” Tiffany called, and I looked up at her.

 

She was hesitantly glancing at me while her forks digging the cakes.

 

Hmm, what’s wrong with her?

 

It’s unlikely for her to become that all shy and nervous around me.

 

Then an alert come to my mind.

 

She’s not a lesbo, is she!?

 

On second thought, I really do think weird stuffs lately.

 

I gulped down my hot coffee again and glanced at her. “What is it?” I maintained my voice not to shake, I can’t bear having a girl falling for me!!!

 

I’m totally straight, you may ask!

 

And right now, I think being with—

 

“I like Wooyoung.” She confessed.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

It took me precisely three seconds before my mind collected. “EXCUSE ME!?”

 

All the Starbucks’ coffee shop people stared at me, like I’m sort of crazy person.

 

Pfft.

 

Who cares with them, right now?

 

I stared long at Tiffany. Did I just hear right?

 

Did she just say…

 

she’s in love with that darn Wooyoung!?

 

WHY? HOW? WHEN? WHAT? WHERE?

 

Is where even a question for this problem? *rolls eyes*

 

Tiffany bit her lips and closed her eyes tightly. Then she clasped her hands together, saying, “Sorry. I know that it was wrong, but I really like him.”

 

Man, I think I’ve read a story like this.

 

The best friend like her best friend’s boyfriend.

 

In this case, a fake boyfriend.

 

But Tiffany doesn’t know that.

 

Damn it.

 

I cursed, because for lots reason.

 

First, I actually somehow tangled with Wooyoung, in other words, couple.

 

Second, I just realized that maybe Wooyoung and me can be friends, but I never think that I will allow my friends to be with him, because as in ‘friend’ term, I mean that we can just live our own ways after the time we break up.

 

Third, my best friend, my, my, closest friend just confess that she has feelings with that guy.

 

I shook my head, feeling betrayed.

 

*WTF, I just said I’m straight.*

 

“You’re not angry, are you?” Tiffany cautiously asked, hoping that I will not burst in anger any moment.

 

I stared at her for a while.

 

I don’t know how to reply her, that’s obvious.

 

Slowly, I sighed, and shook my head.

 

“No, I’m not. Just surprised.” I replied, drinking my coffee.

 

Suddenly, the coffee doesn’t feel hot anymore.

 

I shrank on my chair.

 

Why do I feel sad?

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Finally, I told her the truth.

 

I don't think I could kept silence about this anymore, I just can't.

 

Afterall, she said that they are now in good terms, so there won't be any problem right?

 

I just felt bad for having feelings for Wooyoung before they were in good terms.

 

But oh well, thanks God Taeyeon is a kind person.

 

She thinks before takes action, something that didn't really function well when she was with Wooyoung.

 

With Wooyoung, it's always action then thinks. And I see that goes well from Wooyoung too.

 

Anyway, I felt a huge burden on my shoulder was lifted as I confessed.

 

I smiled, sipping on my drinks as I quietly observed Taeyeon's face.

 

She seems so shocked.

 

I felt bad, but she needs to know anytime soon.

 

I looked at her and smile, *Thanks for your understanding.*

 

END OF TIFFANY'S POV

 

[A/N : It's been a long time since I have A/N. I just wants to apologize for not updating fast because I was absorbed in reading others fanfics. I'm not neglecting mine, but if you read these authors' stories, I'm pretty sure you will neglect mine, so no. I won't tell you theirs fanfics *evil chuckles*. Find them by yourselves!!

 

But....on second thought, maybe one day I will tell. :) I'm a good person anyway. Hehehe. But I will be sad if you guys leave me... huhuhuhu.

 

Anyway, have fun reading this update readers!!

*I'm trying my best to update soon, but exams nearing.*]

 

I LOVE YOU READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND COMMENTERS. :D