Acting Like Usual

Story Of Us

Now that Taeyeon has told Siwon and Hyoyeon about the secret, she felt the burden on her shoulder being lifted up.... a bit. She trusted her cousin more than anyone else, and Hyoyeon, even though she's not that close to the girl, she still believe that Hyoyeon wouldn't tell anybody. Hyoyeon has made it clear that she didn't want Nicole to be hurt, so there's no way Hyoyeon would do such a foolish thing to hurt the kind aunt.

 

To think, there's nothing else to be worried about and Taeyeon started to act as usual as possible. She even had gotten herself unspoken date with Wooyoung, hadn't she? *the one that she and Wooyoung met by accident, if you remembered [battled eyelashes]*

 

"Hey, Taeng." Wooyoung whispered when he passed by her in the hallway. He said that as low as his voice could get and only Taeyeon could hear it.

 

Taeyeon blushed; but quickly covered it up. Oh, gosh, why did her face even heated up? It's only a greet, between friends! Why did she even has to act like a stupid love-struck teenage girl?

 

Dimwit.
 


Lunch came and she gathered her stuff quickly so that she could reach the cafeteria as soon as possible. she doesn't even bother to go to her locker first, because she knew that the locker hallway will be very, very full.
 


She arrived at the cafeteria and putted down her books in one big round table. After that, she ran to take the first tray and smiled at the lunch lady that smiled back.
 


"Because you're the first, I'm giving you more than others." The lunch lady said warmly before winking at Taeyeon.
 


"Thank you, unnie!" Taeyeon said, smiling.

 

While waiting for the girls, Taeyeon took out her phone and played with it. The cafeteria soon packed and Taeyeon let out a relief sigh. It's really good to have come sooner, because if she comes with the girls, they will really have no place to sit there.

 


"Taeng~"

 


Taeyeon turned and saw Sunny jumping towards her.

 


"Sunny!" Taeyeon shouted. "It's been a while since we eat together!"

 


"Yah. It has been a month or less that we haven't met and your first statement was 'since we eat together'?!" Sunny pretended to be angry.

 


Taeyeon chuckled. God, how she missed this one funny girl.

 


They settled down as they waited for the other girls to come.

 


"So, what have been making you to turn down all our hang out days?" Sunny asked, drinking her grape juice.

 


Taeyeon fidgeted on her seat uncomfortably. She knew these kind of questions would be asked to her, but not this fast. "Well, I have some things to do."

 


Sunny nodded, even though it seemed that she didn't believe her. "I gotta trust you no matter what, don't I?" She asked and a wave of guilty feelings poured on Taeyeon.
 


Here she is, lying to her friend about her life, when her friend is very trusting on her. Gosh, what has she become?

 

Soon, the other girls came and filled the round table.

 

"Taeng unnie!!" Yoona and Seohyun both ran to their perspective leader and hugged her. "We missed you so much!"

 

Taeyeon chuckled, hugging the two maknaes back.

 

Then they started eating and gossiping.

 

"Yoong!!" Jessica giggled. "Daehyun is here!"

 

Yoona glanced to the cafeteria door in a rush and looked back to her food with pink tints showing on both her cheeks.

 

What the? Taeyeon thought curiously. "Am I missing something here?" Taeyeon asked aloud.

 

Jessica turned her head to Taeyeon and rolled her eyes. "Yes, you are."

 

Sooyoung then opened to start explaining with low voice, "Yoona has been crushing on that flower boy for a week already."

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow to the said flower boy skeptically. "He isn't as handsome as I thought." Taeyeon commented. And Wooyoung looked better--- WTF AM I THINKING?

 

The rest of the girls gave her a look.

 

"Even if you think so, it's very appropriate if you don't say that out loud." Tiffany whispered while eyeing Yoona's reaction.

 

The young girl didn't seem to mind, her eyes have been busy glancing back at the flower boy repeatedly.

 

"Isn't her neck will be hurt if she keeps doing that?" Taeyeon asked, whispering back to Tiffany.

 

"It didn't matter, you see, as long as she is happy, why would I bother her?" Tiffany replied, poking at the mashed potatoes on her food tray.

 

Taeyeon gazed at her best friend for a while before saying, "Why are you so moody today?"

 

"I? Pfft, of course not." Tiffany replied emotionlessly as she brought the fork to and ate the tiny bit of mashed potatoes that the fork had able to take.

 

Taeyeon then looked at the other girls. She saw them teasing and laughing, and she realized she missed these moments a lot. A soft smile played on her lips as she joined their conversation.

 

"Yoong, if you really like him, why don't you go look for him?" Sooyoung advised. "I can't bear myself seeing you so shy and all. You're not the type of easily shy."

 

"Soo is right, Yoong. I even still can imagine your blushing face and it's.... EW." Jessica added, making a face of throwing up.

 

"Stop teasing her, girls." Yuri chuckled to them. "Being the look-like twin to her, I couldn't mock her." Yuri explained. "And...." Before she done talking, a hand wrapped her waist and a lips smacked on hers.

 

"Baby." Minho said.

 

Taeyeon cocked her eyebrows. Seriously, she had just been with Wooyoung for like a few weeks and these girls are already dating and having crush? What a life, man! She felt really left out with all the girls cheering on Yuri. She couldn't bring herself to do the same; she didn't know about this guy Yuri is dating except the fact that he is a younger boy.

 

"I know that face."  Sunny whispered.

 

"Hmm? What face?" I asked, faking a 'I'm fine' tone.

 

"You feel left out, aren't you?" She asked with toothy smiles. "Well, don't worry. I will just tell you. Yuri and Minho have been together since three days ago. So you really don't missing anything. I just knew about the news yesterday." Sunny continued, "Remember last month when Yuri said she had been seeing someone? That someone is that boy." 

 

Sooyoung added, "And she didn't tell us as soon as she dated because she knew we will all be 'BWOOYAH' and histeric because she dated a younger boy."

 

Taeyeon nodded in understanding. She felt really thankful with these girls. They are really quick in understanding each other.

 

Minho and Yuri left the cafeteria.

 

"Hey, Sica." A voice called out and Jessica whipped her head.

 

A not-so-short, handsome guy was standing behind her with his cocky aura.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows again.

 

"That's Jay." Hyoyeon whispered.

 

Taeyeon turned at Hyoyeon in surprised. "What are you...?"

 

Hyoyeon shot her a look. "If you forget that I'm one of your friends who always sit in this table because our encounter last time, you will regret it." She threatened.

 

Awkwardly Taeyeon laughed. "HAHAHA, what are you talking about? Of course I'm not forget." She rubbed her neck. "Why do you just come by the way?"

 

"I've been helping Teacher Park with his stuffs. Darn him, always making me the last one to get out from the class." Hyoyeon retorted angrily.

 

Sooyoung leaned in interest. "That young Teacher Park, you say?!" She asked with shining eyes.

 

"Yeah. Why do I hear a tinge of happiness in your voice?" Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung.

 

"Hyo, you don't know how lucky you are!" Sooyoung shrieked. "All my classmates have been dying to get a minute to be alone with Teacher Park. He was hot and awesome!"

 

Hyoyeon seemed want to puke. "EWWWW. Don't let me hear those words anymore. I hate to hear it."

 

Taeyeon chuckled at the situation. It's really funny to see this moment.

 

"Sica, let's go." Jay said, dragging Jessica away with him.

 

"Are they dating?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"No, they are not." Seohyun confirmed, not even bothering to look up from her book. It was a book about life-improvement or something. The unnies careless about that.

 

"And how can you know?" Yoona asked. "It's not like you gossip like us."

 

"I just heard the conversation they did. I am sitting beside them, as you can see." Seohyun replied with the matter-of-factly tone.

 

Yoona made an alligator face. "As if you could listen. You were too absorbed into your book."

 

"But my ears are doing good, thank you." Seohyun replied.

 

"WHOAAA, stop there, maknaes." Taeyeon stepped in. "I've only been here with you girls for lunch and you girls are attacking each other. Not a good way to make me come back."

 

The girls gave the leader WTF face. They did not do begging to get her back. She was the one who called them and said that she wanted to eat lunch together.

 

"So, girls, are there anyone you're dating?" Taeyeon asked. "Minus the gone ones."

 

 

 

 

Standing amongst the student is Wooyoung, together with his group. The boys have been staring at the nine girls with much intesity as they placed themselves in the farthest table from the girls.

 

"Yo, Woo." Nichkhun called out. "I've noticed some strange vibe from you to that..... enemy of yours."

 

"What? Isn't the vibe always like that?" Wooyoung asked, trying to sound as normal as he could.

 

"Who are you lying to?" The group laughed.

 

"You liked her, don't you?" Taecyeon teased.

 

Nobody noticed that Junho went stiff.

 

Seriously, how could they bond as friends when they don't notice one hurting feelings?

 

"I don't." Wooyoung replied, shrugging them.

 

"Ayeee!" Taecyeon showed his bunny tooth and teasingly touched Wooyoung's cheek. "Tell the truth, you like her, don't you!" He made kissing sound along with Nichkhun.

 

These two man are really, really childish sometimes. Even more than Wooyoung and Taeyeon bickering.

 

"If I were to choose one of the nine girls, I'll pick Yoona." Taecyeon declared.

 

"If I were to choose.....hmmm, let's see...." Nichkhun tapped his chin. "Well, is that tanned one called Yuri? She looks great." He his lips.

 

Then Minho, one of their juniors, came to the girls' table and kissed Yuri's lips in a flash.

 

The group then mocked Nichkhun.

 

"BURN, MAN!" Taecyeon laughed loudly. "She has a boyfriend already!"

 

Jay then left the retards and went to the girl who grabbed his heart. Well, Jay has always been like that. Quick and smart. He didn't take a hesitate moment from the first time he saw Jessica.

 

"Go, Jay. Go, Jay!" Taecyeon rapped.

 

Jay rolled his eyes and waved the retard off.

 

They watched in amusement as Jessica followed Jay out from the cafeteria.

 

"Man, I knew he had his eyes on her." Junsu commented.

 

"Hey, are you okay, man?" Chansung asked Junho, who looked so sad.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Totally." He replied without emotion in his voice. "Why wouldn't I be?"

 

"Well, I could be stating one hundred reasons, but I'll just say one: girl problem." Chansung replied smartly.

 

Junho looked at his bro with unfazed expression. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Continue." He said and looked at the creamy soup. "What is this?"

 

Chansung replied delightedly. "It's mushroom soup, hyung! It's very delicious, I tell you." He took a spoon of his creamy soup into his mouth, "Ahhhh~ heaven."

 

Wooyoung looked at the maknae with disgusted expression. "Stop doing that face man. It looks..... like a gay."

 

Chansung just looked away, pretending not hear Wooyoung's insult.

 

After the lunch, the students went back to their class. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Taecyeon, and Junsu are in the same class for the next period. Singing class.

 

Taecyeon is a rapper, and because no SCHOOL that actually has class for rapper, he decided to join the singing class.

 

"Okay," Teacher BoA said. "I'm going to partner you guys up, so be ready if your name being called."

 

The students grew tense. They wanted to be with their friends, so it will be easier to reach the aim score.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, Kim Junsu." Teacher BoA said. "Duet." She decided.

 

Taeyeon and Junsu bowed to each other. They have known each other because their voice are upper than standards, and were relieved to find out that they won't kill each other necks. "It's lucky to collaborate with you." Junsu flashed a friendly smile to Taeyeon.

 

"It's my luck too." Taeyeon smiled sheepishly.

 

"Seo Joo Hyun, Jung Yong Hwa." Teacher BoA decided, "Duet."

 

Seohyun craned her neck up and looked around to see who is named Yonghwa. She only remembers Taeyeon's name in the class. The other students weren't that friendly to her since she was so quiet. 

 

"Looking for me?"

 

Seohyun spun around to see a good-looking boy. His eyes were gleaming with excitement and happiness.

 

"I'm Jung Yong Hwa." He reached out his hand.

 

Seohyun took his hand and shook it. "Seo Joo Hyun imnida. You can call me Seohyun." She introduced herself.

 

"Okay, Seohyun." Yonghwa smiled brightly at her.

 

There was an electric that shot to her andrenaline when this guy smiling that way to her. Her heart beat pace quickened and she wondered if she had a heart problem. I should read more books about health starts from today. She thought and made a mental note to go buy those books later after school.

 

"....so, today after school, what do you say?"

 

She didn't realize that Yonghwa has been talking to her about their duet collaboration project. She embarrassedly asked, "I'm sorry, I haven't been listening. What were you saying?"

 

He chuckled in admiration. "I'm asking whether do you want to pick a song today after school. I don't really have time tomorrow. I have a band practising." He innocently smiled.

 

Seohyun smiled. "Of course, why not." I can go buy those healthy books after picking the song, she decided.

 

"You...don't have anywhere to go, right?" Yonghwa asked, seeming as if he understand what she is going to do later after school. "If you are, I wouldn't mind to accompany you."

 

"Well, I am going to buy some books, but the song is more important. It's for our score." She rejected softly.

 

He only gave her a soft smile.

 

 

 

 

"It's been a tiring day." Taeyeon complained through the phone.

 

"I know, right?" Wooyoung said. "The boys have gone crazy. They delusioned at the thought of me liking you." He informed her.

 

Because they were on the phone, he couldn't exactly see that she turned stiff at the statement.

 

"How stupid they are," Stupid Wooyoung continued, not even bothered that Taeyeon didn't say anything to comment the statement. "to think that I fall for you. They just didn't know that we are not going to fall for each other, don't they?"

 

Oh man, how she wished to smack the guy and stab him as much as she could.

 

"Yeah, yeah, of course." Taeyeon yawned. "I'm tired, can we just continue the conversation tomorrow?" She asked, pretending to be sleepy.

 

"Sure. Good night, Taeng."

 

"Sleep tight, Woo."

 

She hung up and stared at the phone for a moment of blankness. Why does the statement of the impossibility of them falling in love get into her nerves? She couldn't sleep even though she had turned off every possible light sources in the room. She couldn't even close her eyes because those words coming out from his mouth haunting her into her mind.

 

Silently, she leaked a tear out from her eyes.

 

And she doesn't even understand why she felt the tinging pain in her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good night, Taeng

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY I UPDATED! GOSH, it's been so long since the last time I updated. I was really losing the idea that time and another idea comes up. And all about EXO. -.- I've currently crazying about them for a few months already... maybe two months or one... I'm not sure. But of course, Taeyeon and Wooyoung are still the best couple!

 

Listen to : Taeyeon - Closer

 

Though I'm not sure the song has any meaning for this chapter..... I like this music a lot and more than happy to share it with you guys :D

 

Visits my other stories too : CLICK ME

Forever (WooTae) - Completed

Our Accidental Baby (SiFany) - Completed

The Passionate Night (Yunri) - Completed

A Crazy Little Thing Called 'Love' (Khuntoria) - Completed

The Lovers (The Passionate Night sequel) - Ongoing

Love To Last (HaeSica) - Ongoing

The Tales (TaecYoon) - Ongoing

Love Line/ Like A Sad Movie (JiJoon) - Ongoing

Complicated Love (JunHyo) - Ongoing

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way (Sehun & OC) - Ongoing

The Tainted Innocent Woman (Kai & OC) - Completed