The Ruined Plan??

Story Of Us

"Oh ! !"

 

"Just pick up the damn phone, Taeng!" Yuri hissed. 

 

They were stil in the bushes, but already moved a bit far from the killing-aura-couple who were standing near the fence circling the park. Once Taeyeon felt her phone buzzed, not to mention at the same time she saw Hyoyeon holding her phone, she knew something bad was around.

 

"I can't!! She will kill me!!!" Taeyeon said dramatically.

 

"This is all your fault from the start. You shouldn't have pulled the trick on them! See what you've caused for yourself. I'm not helping you out." Yuri huffed and crossed her arms.

 

Taeyeon shot a dirty look at Yuri. Then she glanced at Wooyoung who was looking another way, pretending to be busy. Sighing, she turned to look at Nichkhun, who blinked back at her as a reply. "Hehe.... Nichkhun ssi...."

 

"No, no! Khunnie, don't let her puppy eyes beat you!" Yuri glared at her boyfriend. "I swear, if you dare to do whatever she told you to, I'm going to beat you up with my own hands."

 

Nichkhun gulped and quickly shook his head towards Taeyeon. "I'm sorry." He mouthed apologetically.

 

Taeyeon huffed, then turned back to Wooyoung. "Woo..."

 

Wooyoung bit his lips in frustration before turning his head to his girlfriend. Her puppy eyes were melting him in any possible ways. Ruffling his hair, he muttered defeatedly, "What do you want me to do?"

 

"Answer the phone, and said that I've gone... eh... to anywhere. You think of it." Taeyeon quickly threw her buzzing phone to Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung caught it and without hesitation accept the call. "Hello? This is Kim Taeyeon's phone."

 

A scream or loud voice was heard and Wooyoung slightly moved the phone away from his ear. "I wondered why we didn't hear her voice." He mumbled, wondering why they weren't able to hear Hyoyeon's loud voice when it sounded so loud on the phone.

 

Nichkhun looked at his friend pitifully, wondering how would he do if he was the one to answer the phone.

 

Taeyeon fidgeted nervously on her spot, warily glanced at the couple in distant and back to Wooyoung. Yuri rolled her eyes. "Stop doing that." Yuri hissed on Taeyeon's ear as she crawled to Nichkhun's side. (Since she couldn't stand up to walk or the couple in distant spotted her, which was really annoying.)

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh as laid her back on the grass. "Eottokhe? Eottokhe??" She mumbled nervously as she covered her face in despair.

 

"Oh !!!" Wooyoung's loud hissed snapped her sense back.

 

"What? Why? What happened?" Taeyeon quickly sat back and looked around in confusion.

 

"They're coming!" Yuri whispered, panic rushed down her system. She crawled towards the exit behind them (which was quite far from where they were hiding) while pulling Nichkhun with her. "We're so gonna get kill. They're going to kill us." Yuri said dramatically as she kept rushing.

 

Taeyeon grabbed Yuri's leg before she could go further. "We're on this together. I'm not dying by myself." She shot Yuri a look.

 

"You forced me to!" Yuri protested, narrowing her eyes to the fair skin, petite girl.

 

"Well, you could always say no!" Taeyeon hissed, pulling Yuri back to the spot they were before.

 

"Why do you bring me back there? We could just run you know!" She growled. "Are you stupid or what!?"

 

"Shut it girls. They're here!!" Wooyoung squeaked and quickly brought Nichkhun bowing their head down right behind the bushes, wishing their bulky body didn't get caught.

 

Taeyeon wanted to kick her boyfriend right then, but she sighed and did the same thing her boyfriend did. Yuri was torn between humiliating herself or escaping by herself. Kind senses swept into her system and she bent her body down in bowing position beside Taeyeon.

 

Footsteps nearing their place and they broke into cold sweats. The footsteps' sound suddenly disappeared, and the quartet wondered where the two had gone to. Did they leave?

 

"Woo, be a man and peek whether they have left or not." Taeyeon murmured, hoping that the two had left.

 

"No, no, babe. That's too risky." Wooyoung shook his head, his forehead rubbed against the grass.

 

"Nichkhun...." Yuri's voice came out as a mewl.

 

Nichkhun sighed, knowing that he couldn't disobey his girlfriend. Slowly he looked up, and his face fell when he saw a pair of legs in front of him, while another pair right beside the person in front of him. His eyes travelled up and met with Junho's cold face.

 

Junho was giving the accusing look to him, and disbelieving.

 

Nichkhun saw Hyoyeon and gave her a sheepish smile, but Hyoyeon gave him a killing look. "Get up and come here." She mouthed to him.

 

He gulped at how murderous she looked and decided it's best to follow her orders. He slowly got up and made his way towards the couple.

 

Feeling the emptiness beside her, Yuri slowly looked up and found the same pair of legs her boyfriend found. She almost shouted when Hyoyeon shot her a 'quiet' look and gestured her to come over.

 

Nichkhun and Yuri stood behind Junho and Hyoyeon helplessly, hoping that the other couple (which still bowing) would make it out alive.

 

"Yul?" Taeyeon asked, not looking up quickly. She didn't want to be rash and slowly taking out her hand to feel the grass beside her. "Yul? Are you there?"

 

Hyoyeon shot Yuri a look so that she didn't reply. Yuri whimpered, quickly making a motion with her fingers zipping .

 

"Khun?" Wooyoung asked, doing the same thing Taeyeon did.

 

With the emptiness beside them, their hands came in contact and they shot their head up, looking at each other. They didn't notice the four people right in front of the bushes when they smiled to each other.

 

"We're alive!" Taeyeon said excitedly, and almost stood up when she finally noticed the four people, and her smile faltered.

 

"........or not,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WE'RE VERY SORRY!!!" Taeyeon, Yuri, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun knelt down on the grass with two hands held up beside their ears.

 

Junho and Hyoyeon paced in front of them like teachers who were scolding their students.

 

"Now tell me, who is the mastermind behind this plan?" Hyoyeon asked, although she fully knows the culprit.

 

Yuri and Nichkhun immediately snaps their head towards Taeyeon, while Wooyoung hesitantly looked at his girlfriend. Taeyeon bit her lip and looked on the green grass. Hmmm, the grass suddenly become very interesting.

 

"You can look up now, Taeng~" Hyoyeon sang in a very horrible tone, creeping everyone there.

 

"Umm, you see, the grass is very interesting. I don't think I can look up now." Taeyeon reasoned out the lamest excuse she could give.

 

The three others in punishment prevented themselves from fainting when they heard her reason. Seriously, can't she find something more... you know... more... serious reason?! She's going to get them all killed.

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Taeng. Look up."

 

Hesitantly, Taeyeon did so. She did her best in rounding her eyes so they could resemble puppy eyes, which were going on very well.

 

"Ugh, damn. She's using puppy eyes attack." Hyoyeon mumbled, annoyed to find herself forgiving Taeyeon even before she knew Taeyeon's reason for doing this to her.

 

Taeyeon silently thanked herself for having such clever mind, which was working terribly when she made that stupid reason.

 

Hyoyeon gathered her strength to avoid the attack and asked, "Why did you trick us, Taeng?"

 

Taeyeon sighed in defeat. Alright, alright. Maybe it was a stupid plan from the start. "Well, I saw you two avoiding each other, and so I thought, 'hey, why don't I become the cupid for them?'. It was obvious the two of you like each other, so I didn't think further than planning."

 

Hyoyeon tried to hide the blush forming on her cheeks while Junho coughed in shock.

 

They like each other!??? WHAT THE----------------

 

They snuck a glance on each other, and quickly looking away, embarrassed on the new found truth.

 

"What are you talking about, Taeng?" Hyoyeon quickly denied after getting her senses back.

 

"Don't bother lying, Hyo." Taeyeon gave a sharp glare. Being the oldest sometimes meant being the one who lead the younger to the right path. And Taeyeon was sure this is the right path for Hyoyeon.

 

Junho thought for a while what Taeyeon told him, and his chest tightened at a sudden feeling. He had a feeling if he denied this truth any longer, the chance being with Hyoyeon would just go away. So after mustering courage, he asked, "You said you had a plan for us. What plan?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two hours later, Hyoyeon found herself sitting across Junho at Creme La Belle. Junho had somehow succeed in taking her out for dinner.

 

"Remind me again why I accepted to dinner with you." Hyoyeon said, slicing the steak.

 

"Because it would be a waste of money if we didn't come. They reserved it for us, and you're not too mean to let their money gone in waste." Junho replied rather calm although it must be very irritating because she asked him for like the umpteenth times already.

 

Hyoyeon nodded. That's right, that's the stupid reason. 

 

After that, a silence engulfed them.

 

Both were in their own thoughts, mostly on how they should act to each other. Now knowing their feelings for each other, everything becoming more serene and peaceful, and a little bit of nervousness.

 

"So..." 

 

"So..."

 

The two of them stopped and looked at each other, before laughing.

 

"You could go on first." Junho said gentlemanly.

 

Hyoyeon smiled at him. "I was wondering." Junho waited patiently for her to continue her words. "Whether you really like me or it's just Taeyeon's thought. I mean, from what Taeyeon said before, you probably already know that I like you," She blushed, "And I really do."

 

Junho was surprised at her boldness, and almost smacked himself for letting a girl to confess first! *Way to go, man.* He cleared his throat before saying, "What Taeyeon said about my feelings for you is true." He said. "I like you, Hyo. And I wondered if you... if you want to be my girlfiend."

 

Hyoyeon blinked at Junho, registering what he was saying. "...did you just-"

 

"Kim Hyoyeon, would you be my girlfriend?" He cut her off, looking directly into her eyes.

 

Hyoyeon was awestruck and looked at Junho for a minute before her lips slowly curled into a shy smile. She nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think this story is going to end soon...~~