Blossoming Love

Story Of Us

The next day after the whole heartbreaking and loving scene, the school was in chaos when Taeyeon got out from Wooyoung's car AND holding hands while walking in the hallway.

 

"OH MY GOD." A girl whispered too loudly to her friends. "Is what I see is real?" She asked exaggeratedly.

 

Taeyeon could feel her cheeks heating up when some students boldy point their point finger on the new couple, gossiping and envying. Wooyoung squeezed her hand to make her feel less nervous and to have another reason to hold her hand even tighter.

 

While the school was gossiping about the couple, SNSD girls looked at them with disbelief eyes.

 

"Please tell me this is a dream!" Sunny shouted.

 

"Someone, pinch me so I could- AWWW!" Sooyoung shouted when Jessica pinched her. She shot a glare to the older girl.

 

"What?" Jessica stared blankly at her. "You told someone to pinch you. I decided it just to be me." She shrugged and walked away, holding hands with Jay.

 

"It's not real, right?" Yuri rubbed her eyes as she nudged Yoona.

 

"I must've been dreaming!" Yoona shrieked unbelievably.

 

"Is that.... Wooyoung and Taeyeon?!" Hyoyeon gasped.

 

Seohyun just blinked throughout the overreaction from the unnies. Tiffany just glanced at the couple and heaved a deep breath. She's feeling okay, now. The pain wasn't really there anymore. Just like how she hoped it for.

 

She closed her locker door and right on time, her phone rang. She smiled at the screen, which was showing the caller i.d.

 

"Yes, Siwon?" She walked away from the girls.

 

"Is Tiffany just walking away with her phone on her ear?" Yoona asked, but nobody answered.

 

Their eyes were glued with the couple that was walking towards them. Sooyoung grinned knowingly later, after Taeyeon and Wooyoung stopped right in front of her.

 

"Even though I think that this is a dream, which apparently it's not. So, no need further words or opening; congratulations." She said, shaking the couple hands although they weren't reaching out their hands to do so. "I'm gone now." She whistled and walked away.

 

Taeyeon shook her head towards the younger girl and looked at the others; who were looking with innocent, dazed off eyes. "Soo..... we're together now." Taeyeon smiled cheekily, couldn't really help the smile of happiness on her.

 

"I know... but HOW!?" Yuri and Yoona dumbfoundedly asked.

 

Sunny screamed in excitements and threw her arms around Taeyeon. "I'M HAPPY FOR YOU, GIRL!" She shouted and made Taeyeon jumped together with her.

 

Hyoyeon was still looking dazed at them before darting her eyes to the corner, where 2PM boys were gathering at. She saw how Junho avoided everyone's eyes and forced himself to look anywhere but the couple. *So this is why he was crying last night* She concluded before looking back at Taeyeon.

 

"Congrats." She simply said, smiling softly. She didn't know what to feel. Overly happy or feel sympathy to Junho.

 

"How can this happen!???" Yoona asked excitedly, jumping up and down together with Yuri.

 

"It just happened." Taeyeon shrugged.

 

"I'm happy for you, unnie!" Seohyun beamed and hugged Taeyeon.

 

"Thank you, Seobaby." The moment she said that, she felt her eyes wandered, looking for one person that she had been waiting to talk to. She wanted to make sure she's okay like how she said it.

 

But she didn't find her.

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh as she asked, "Have you guys seen Tiffany?"

 

Yoona nodded. "Fany unnie just left because someone's calling her."

 

Taeyeon felt that it might be only an excuse, but decided not to question any further. The bell rang and Taeyeon said, "I'll be going then. I have to take my books first."

 

The girls dispersed and Taeyeon went to her locker together with Wooyoung. She felt a tug on her hand and looked Wooyoung.

 

"What?"

 

"I know why you look sad." Wooyoung said softly. "But she decided to give up on me and moves on. I don't get it why you feel burdened."

 

"Because she's being a good friend to me. And I already knew she likes you before I like you. So she actually deserved you more than me." Taeyeon said, unlocking his locker.

 

"Baby, look at me." Wooyoung said, turning his girlfriend around and looked right into her eyes. "I love you and only you. Even if I die and born again, I will always choose you no matter what. If one day you forget about me and us, I'll make sure you'll remember again; because with you, there's me." He said sincerely, making Taeyeon teared up. "And no matter how many girls like me and genuinely want to be with me, my heart only belongs to you and only you."

 

Taeyeon hit his shoulder as she spoke, "Why do you have to be so sweet now? I want to puke but I can't."

 

Wooyoung smiled sofly as he embraced her. "I'm not being sweet, but I'm just saying truthfully. I love you and nothing could change it." He lifted her chin up and murmured, "So no matter how big Tiffany's love for me, or whether she deserves me more because she had feeling for me first, I would never love her the way she did, because from the start, I love you."

 

Taeyeon felt his hot breath against her lips and closed her eyes when his lips made contact with hers. It was a moment of serene when nothing's matter but them. Time seems to have slowed down and they continued kissing chastely but deeply when...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KIM TAEYEON AND JANG WOOYOUNG, DETENTION AFTER CLASS!" Kahi shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do you want to meet me, oppa?" Tiffany asked as she putted her bag on another chair beside her.

 

Siwon had asked to meet her after school in the cafe near her school. It had been a month and few days since that day he came to comfort Tiffany and she began to open up more to him. Everyone could see how she slowly moves on, and Siwon actually didn't want to rush things and anything, but it felt like he should.

 

He smiled at her. "What do you want to eat? I'll order." He said, getting up.

 

"Umm, I'll have a cheesecake and a macchiato frape." Tiffany replied, intertwining her fingers.

 

"Okay, wait here." Siwon made his way to the counter and said his orders. He then waited for a while for the order before making his way back to the table.

 

"Thank you." Tiffany beamed as she took her orders.

 

After settling down, Siwon asked. "How's school?"

 

The first thing crossed her mind was about the couple. She decided to talk about it nevertheless. "It's fine. Do you know that Taeyeon and Wooyoung already get together?" She asked cheerfully, not a hint of sadness heard.

 

Siwon was worried whether she was just putting a brave front or did she really has move on. It was easier to see through her when she was still openly ogling over Wooyoung; but since the ugly truth out, she had become more secure of her feeling.

 

"I don't." He replied softly, watching her expression.

 

Tiffany smiled. "I'm very happy for them." She blabbered. "I've been telling Taeyeon about how okay I am if she and Wooyoung get together, but they really took a long time. It was like few weeks later they got together after that reconciliation in the park. Which you suggested." She smiled warmly at Siwon. "It had been you the one who courage me to meet up with Taeyeon. If it wasn't you; I don't know what to do." She said genuinely; everything just coming out from her heart.

 

Siwon didn't know that, but he could feel it. He knew that he has somehow become a part of her heart, and although it's shown, she has a big role playing in his heart. Almost his whole heart was beating for her and he didn't know how longer he should wait.

 

It's not a problem waiting for her, but it's a problem when his heart becoming weaker and weaker for her, when he didn't know whether she would ever feel the same or not. Heartbreaks are the same for both boys and girls. When they love someone too deep, a prickle could feel so damn hurt.

 

And he knew he would be hurt as hell if actually Tiffany didn't like her like they he likes her. Nah, actually he is in love with her.

 

After a long thought and silence, he blurted out, "Should I wait longer?"

 

Tiffany looked up and stared at him confusedly. "Huh?"

 

Siwon smacked himself for being reckless. But since he had said it, might as well continue. "I mean, should I wait for you any longer?"

 

Confusion was still on her face. "What do you mean?"

 

"I love you, Miyoung ah."

 

Something hit her on the head. She should've known this is coming. And she was ready. But now he had actually said it, she felt a sudden nervousness. In a good way. She felt her heart beating rapidly against her ribcage and she swallowed at every move he made.

 

"Fany?" He called out.

 

She looked down to the plate. "O...oppa." She felt her cheeks heated.

 

"Look at me when you're talking." Siwon said softly.

 

Tiffany looked up and met eyes with him. Right then, she felt no hindrance anymore. Why would she make him wait for her any longer when she know she is ready for him? Why would she pretend and hid her own feeling and hurt Siwon?

 

He had sacrificed a lot for her and waited for her patiently all this time. Now that she sees it, she felt so stupid. Why would she be blinded by her feeling for Wooyoung that she didn't see Siwon, who has been right in front of her?

 

Why was she felt nervous with him suddenly? She had never felt this before................

 

then it hit her.

 

She's in love with Siwon too. It might only be a possibility, but she knew what her heart wants. Maybe all along, she felt more comfortable with Siwon than Wooyoung, but was just so stupid to realize. But... if she accepted him now, wouldn't it seem wrong?

 

No, it's not. It's time to find your own happiness.

 

Siwon's soft eyes were penetrating into hers, and she felt how much his love for her. Slowly she nodded and he held her hand.

 

"Thank you."

 

"No, don't." Tiffany hushed him. "It's me who should say thank you." Her eyes watered and she blinked back her tears. "Without you, I might not can get through this troublesome love; which was not love at all. I had never loved Wooyoung, I realized it now. It was admiration all along. He was the only one who had ever talked back to Taeyeon and it amazed me, I guess."

 

Siwon wiped her tears away. "I thanked you for coming into my life."

 

They gazed at each other for a long time, having a mutual understanding moment.

 

 

 

 

 

Junho had been dancing in the studio since the school's over. Sweat was trickling down his forehead as he danced. His mind was preoccupied by the morning scene when Taeyeon and Wooyoung held hand and walked inside the school together.

 

He was dancing in rage when suddenly the door opened. He was surprised that he slipped and hurt his ankle. "OUCH!" He shouted painfully.

 

Hyoyeon, who just came, was surprised with his sudden outburst and quickly looked for him. She was shocked to see him holding onto his ankle. "JUNHO!" She shouted. "Are you okay?!" She rushed over him and helped him to see his ankle. "Let's get you to the doctor!"

 

One hour later, Junho had his ankle scanned already. They were waiting impatiently for the result of the x-ray scan.

 

"Does it still hurt?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly. "Ohmy, Junho. I'm really sorry for surprising you!" She felt the urge to cry since it was her fault after all.

 

"No. It felt better now. And it's not your fault at all." He said, knowing well the reason. It was because he was dancing with unfocused mind. It was his own fault. If he hadn't been drowning himself in useless thoughts, maybe this won't happen.

 

Hyoyeon seemed to know what's on his mind. Before she could ask anything, the nurse came out.

 

"Lee Junho ssi." She called. "The result has come out."

 

Hyoyeon and Junho went inside the doctor's office and the doctor was examining Junho's x-ray from the computer. "Lee Junho ssi?" The doctor called, gesturing him to sit. The two sat as the doctor rubbed his chin. "You hurt your ankle badly." He started.

 

"What?" Junho's eyes widen.

 

"Are you a dancer?" The doctor asked.

 

Junho nodded.

 

"I'm afraid you can't dance for one month or so. Your ankle was hurt badly. And if you force yourself to dance or do anything risky, you might not be able to walk normally forever. You'll limp. So it's better if you take a good rest and let the wound completely heal before start dancing again. Do you understand, Junho ssi?"

 

"But I can't! I have a competition coming up next week!" Junho shrieked, pulling his own hair angrily.

 

"Don't get angry. Your nerve system is going to hurt your ankle and it's not going to do you any better. I'll give you medicine to have you heal faster. For the competition, it's better if you back off. You couldn't make it in anyway. I'm sorry." The doctor said sympathetically.

 

Hyoyeon felt sorry for Junho. She wanted to tell him everything's going to be okay and comforted him, but she couldn't. She didn't what was okay and what can make him feel better. If any, she was afraid she was just going to make him feel worse than now.

 

She brought him home by using a cab.

 

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked softly, which unlike her loud self. They were still in the cab, with a silence surrounded it.

 

Junho didn't reply and another silence filled in.

 

The cab stopped and Junho got out from the car. "Junho." Hyoyeon called out before Junho walked away.

 

Junho turned back and looked at Hyoyeon with a lifeless eyes. She felt the sadness overcome her and she felt herself tearing.

 

"It's going to be okay." She whispered before rolling the window up and told the driver to drive away.

 

 

Leaving Junho all by himself.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

NEW STORY ALERT! It's called :

 

VALENTINE WITH YOSEOB!!!

 

If you like Yoseob and multi-chapters (it's not going to be a long story) story, might as well click the story and check it out!

 

THANK YOU ~~~ Love you all!!!