The Plan By The Childish Couple

Story Of Us

"...I'm sorry, what?" Jessica raised an eyebrow as Taeyeon finished her long speech on how the girls, together with the boys should help Hyoyeon with Junho.

 

It's not that Taeyeon wasn't sure whether Junho like Hyoyeon as much as the girl like him. It's just she wanted to make them together faster. Being a very good friend, Taeyeon couldn't bear seeing Hyoyeon sighing and thinking deeply. Taeyeon knew the reason Hyoyeon being like that was because the backing off thing.

 

"I said, MISS JESSICA, you and Jay should help us by booking a table at the Creme La Belle." Taeyeon repeated her plan to Jessica.

 

"Why us? You know booking a table at Creme La Belle is really hard." Jessica protested.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "Yeah, sure. If I'm not wrong, there's someone who has been showing off by having a nice and good boyfriend who can get a table at Creme La Belle."

 

Jessica let out an irritated sigh as she gave up. "Fine, fine. I'll do it."

 

Taeyeon grinned satisfyingly as she turned to another couple, who was trying to find an escape.

 

"Bunny teeth, you have to buy a bucket of flowers under the name of Junho, and send it to Hyoyeon. Oh, and write that he wanted to meet her at the park. Yoong, you have to write a letter to Junho, stating that Hyoyeon wants to meet him at the park. The park near her house." Taeyeon retorted.

 

"Okay---WAIT, WAIT! What did you just call me?" Taecyeon's nose flared up in anger and Yoona quickly whispered something while rubbing his chest soothingly.

 

Taeyeon pretended not to hear a thing and walked off to another people.

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be waiting for you at the park near my house. - Hyoyeon

 

Wrapped in classy brown box with a pink letter was a box of chocolate, which stated from a girl who had been trying to avoid him from the past few weeks.

 

Junho had to read the letter twice again in case he read it wrong.

 

But no, it clearly written her name. Is she finally talking to him again?

 

At the thought of it, a spark of fireworks burst inside his heart. His heart hit against his ribcage rapidly. Only thinking of meeting her already fired up his heart. 

 

He closed his eyes and let out a contented sigh. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock hang on the wall before he made his way over to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and long-sleeve black and white shirt.

 

He looked handsome in his casual style, and after checking himself on the mirror, he smiled satisfyingly and walked out from his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be waiting for you at the park near your house. Please come. - Junho

 

Putted in a bucket of dozens red flowers was a pink paper laced with pink ribbon. It looked so pretty and... scary at the same time. Well, we all know Kim Hyoyeon wasn't a girl who fell over romanticism or whatsoever in that genre, and same with this.

 

She had to re-read the paper over and over again to accept that it was real. The note. After all the avoiding she did, Junho still had the courage to meet her? Gosh, he sure is a MAN.

 

Glancing over the note once again, she picked it up and stuck it up on the wall using sticky tape. She then went towards the closet and took out a baby blue color blouse with a short blue jeans. She didn't look bad, and not to tomboy-ish.

 

Smiling, she walked out from her room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop pushing me!" Yuri hissed as she felt Taeyeon's weight on her, and deliberately pushing her forward. "Another push and we'll be busted!" She snapped and turned her head to the back.

 

Taeyeon was clinging onto her as Wooyoung was kneeling behind her. Nichkhun was looking confuse as he tried to figure out why they were there. Behind the bushes at the park near Hyoyeon's house. Yeah right. The main couple had decided to spy on the progress while taking KhunRi couple together. They were just.... you know, didn't want to do bad deeds alone, so bring another one with them.

 

Such a good people, really. *being real sarcastic.* Well, since JaySica and TaecYoon couple had their own position in the plan, WooTae couldn't drag them out to the place where the scene would unfold. And since the other girls weren't dating, so they couldn't bring them.

 

They might protest, and will, I might add, because they just couldn't stand the cheesiness that going to happen. Which in the end, led the WooTae couple to drag KhunRi couple to the scene.

 

"Why in the world I agree on doing this?" Yuri said through gritted teeth.

 

These was obviously not what she was hoping for when Nichkhun said they were going out that day. Turns out our naive Nichkhun lose in some 'Truth or Dare' game with Wooyoung, which was actually a plan to trick the KhunRi couple into this .

 

"Stop grumbling. We're doing this for our friend." Taeyeon muttered.

 

"Yeah, of course. They would love anything but privacy." Yuri said sarcastically.

 

Taeyeon shot a glare at Yuri but didn't say anything. Soon after, a man jogging towards the park and Taeyeon used her binoculars to see clearly the intruder.

 

"Oh, Oh! Junho's coming!" She said excitedly as she made a gesture for the three people behind him to bend down.

 

"I'm curious why Tiffany isn't on the plan." Yuri retorted.

 

"Oh, Siwon told me he's bringing Tiffany to meet his parents, so ruining the meeting wasn't the best idea. At all. Siwon's parents are a very busy couple. To know they have actually sort their time out to meet a potential daughter-in-law was shocking to say." Taeyeon explained.

 

Yuri just made an 'oh' sound. She then followed Taeyeon on spying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon quickly ran towards the park as she mumbled, "I'm late! I'm late! I hope he's still waiting." She rushed over as she turned right and from the distance, she could see the park already.

 

Once she neared the park, she slowed down and caught her breath as she tried to look decent and stopping him from thinking that she was so eager to meet him. Hmm, talk about girl's pride.

 

A figure in casual fashion style came into her vision and even from the spot she was standing, she could already tell that it was Junho. He was standing nervously, occasionally kicking pebbles on the ground. He looked undeniably cute right then, and Hyoyeon would do nothing but pinched his cheeks.

 

Biting her lips in both shyness and determination, she made her way to the park and he looked up suddenly, and their eyes met. She halted, her movements were somehow frozen. He was holding her stare and it was as if he was trying to figure out what she was thinking about and-

 

He was the first to broke the eye contact so that she could walk. An awkward silence filled the air and both of them looked down on the ground, not knowing what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GOD, JUST TALK, WOULDN'T THEY?" Yuri hissed in frustration as they had already waited for what seemed like eternity for the couple-in-progress to start a conversation. "Can you believe it? They haven't even greeted each other at all."

 

She made sure her voice wasn't loud and beyond average, so that Junho and Hyoyeon couldn't hear her.

 

Taeyeon shot a look at Yuri. "Calm down, would you? You're getting all jumpy and frustrated when you're not even the one there!"

 

Wooyoung and Nichkhun glanced at each other, a same thought was in their mind. They don't care. They were boys after all, and gossiping about this girl and that boy weren't really what they had in mind. Especially on a Sunday afternoon.

 

"You know what? I--hey,hey look! Junho opened his mouth!" Yuri got excited suddenly and dragged Taeyeon into it.

 

Another glance was exchange between the boys, followed by a sigh.  It's going to be a loooooong day .

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi."

"Hi." Hyoyeon greeted back, and they fell once again into an awkward silence.

Both were having the same thought.

Why would he/she tell me to meet him/her here if she/him isn't going to talk?

Something's fishy....

"Uh so...." Hyoyeon started off. "Why do you want to meet me?"

Junho gave her a confuse look. "Huh? You mean, why do you want to meet me."

Hyoyeon gave the same puzzled look. "No, I mean, why do you want to meet me? You sent me a bucket of red flowers with a note saying you'll be waiting for me here."

Junho denied. "I didn't. But you did send me a note with the same statement."

"What? I never..."

"You didn't do it?" Junho asked for clarification.

"No, I didn't. I mean, I thought...." She was speechless.

Who's on the right mind tricking them into this?

"So who...?" Junho was also shocked by the confusing matters.

After another long of silence, Hyoyeon said, "I think I know who."

"Who?"

"Taeyeon and Wooyoung."

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking a long time for updating..... And umm,, I was wondering, any one could fill me on what's the new song of EXO? I kind of confused... it's 365 or Wolf? Is there even their song called Wolf??? Please answer if you know guys.... it'll help me over my confusion.