A Life That Everybody Doesn't Want

Story Of Us

Wooyoung wagged his hand in front of the spacing out Taeyeon.

 

"HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????" He shouted.

 

Taeyeon glared at him. "Shut up, retard."

 

"What's with the bad mood?" Wooyoung raised an eyebrow.

 

"Something happened." Taeyeon replied.

 

"What is that?"

 

"You won't know." Taeyeon replied. Then she suddenly asked, "What do you think of Tiffany?"

 

Wooyoung seemed want to go away. "What do you mean by 'what do I think of her'?"

 

"Well, do you think she's pretty, smart, or what... or maybe do you think she's your ideal type?"

 

Wooyoung shook his head. "No, she's not all."

 

Taeyeon frowned. "I know you're gay."

 

"MWO!?" Wooyoung shouted. "I'm not gay. I'm just not interested in her."

 

"Psh." Taeyeon made a face. "If you don't think Tiffany attractive, then your eyes sure have gone blind."

 

Wooyoung thought, 'I found someone else attractive...' He glanced secretly at Taeyeon.

 

"What are you looking at?" She raised an eyebrow in a manner.

 

"I don't." Wooyoung denied.

 

"Liar." Taeyeon made a face.

 

"Anyway, Tae, my mom wants to see you. You have not come for a long time already. She said that." He said, looking at Taeyeon skeptically. "I wondered what my mom see in you, you know."

 

"Yeah, I wondered why you made the deal with me." Taeyeon replied, challenging him to say more.

 

He made 'pfft' sound and walked away from the rooftop.

 

---

 

"Taeng~"

 

Taeyeon wanted to hide herself or went somewhere far, far away at that moment. Tiffany's voice resonated through the corridor, making sure everyone there hear her cheerful and bright voice.  Slowly, Taeyeon turned around and faked a smile.

 

"Oh, hi, Tiff." Taeyeon smiled.

 

Tiffany flashed an eye-smile and grasped Taeyeon's hand. "Can you help me, Taeng?"

 

Taeyeon gave a questioning look.

 

"Siwon asked me out today, but I can't. I'm preparing myself to confess to Wooyoung." She explained, not knowing how it would hurt someone badly.

 

Taeyeon looked baffled. How could I tell Siwon about that!?? He will break down and cry!!! And, and... more... Wooyoung doesn't have those kind of feelings for her... Two people will be hurt in a row... Taeyeon thought silently, examining her best friend expression.

 

"I'm sorry, Tiff. It's better if you say it to Siwon by yourself." Taeyeon told her bluntly. I don't want Siwon to get hurt. "And I think it's better if you hold yourself from confessing to Wooyoung. You should maybe get close to him first before confessing."

 

Tiffany pouted. "You're right."

 

Taeyeon then let out a content sigh.  This is a life that everybody doesn't want. Trapped between cousin who fell in love with your own best friend, with your best friend fell for another guy.

 

"Why are you sighing?"

 

"No." She lied. "Oh, look!" Taeyeon took out her watch. "I have Russian class after this!!" Then she ran away immediately.

 

"...since when do we have Russian class????" Tiffany asked nobody.

 

----

 

"Hahhhhhhh," Taeyeon let out the nth sighs of the day.

 

Wooyoung frowned. "Really, what happened?"

 

They were in Wooyoung's car, on the way to meet Nicole.

 

"Nothing." Comes the same reply.

 

Wooyoung shot her a content look with a glance.

 

"Well, make sure my mom is not pressurized by your depressing sigh."

 

Taeyeon let out a baffled look. "MWO!?"

 

"I said it."

 

"Damn you, Woo."

 

"Finally, the monster Tae comes back." He clapped in short time, because he has to steer.

 

Taeyeon gritted her teeth. As much as she hates him for making fun of her, she couldn't help but felt grateful towards his attempts to make her feel better. She didn't realize her heart has gone so much softer just by thinking of him.

 

"We arrived, Tae." Wooyoung said, unbuckling the safety belt.

 

He found Taeyeon staring at him.

 

He joked, "Fall for my charms, huh, Tae?"

 

Her replied sent him to... the seventh heaven, "Yeah."

 

 

-----------------------------------

*smiled mischieviously.*

She said 'yeah', my lovelies!!! What do you think after this? *snickered.*

Comments are loved, guys :D