Room Divisions

Story Of Us

When someone wishes of something, the gods just never comply, do they?

 

That what happened to Taeyeon. She [not wishing, actually] kind of thinking that her life is boring and so boring that there's nothing enlightening happen.

 

After eating, sharp at 9 PM, all the students have gathered in the lounge. The principal was standing with a mic on his hand, which is actually not useful since the students weren't talking and able to hear him well *he just wanted to hold it, so let him be*. 

 

"So, as I said before, I'm going to tell you which room you're going to stay at, and-uh-" He hesitated for a while. "Because the rooms are not many, because they are under renovation," He then say in a lower tone, "We decided that some girls and some boys have to stay in one room."

 

Taeyeon has to crane her neck since she didn't catch what the old man said. "Huh??"

 

The principal, again, awkwardly coughed. "Some girls and some boys have to sleep in one room due to the lackness of the room."

 

An awkward laughed was murmured amongst the students.

 

"Hehe." Taeyeon made a stupid face. "That old man wasn't saying what I think he did, right?"

 

Wooyoung, who consciously stood beside her, confirmed, "I think he said what you think."

 

Then Taeyeon made an obviously 'couldn't-believe-ahjumma-version-laugh'. "What the heckk..... lying is bad for health, ssem."

 

The principal stared at her sharply. "I'm not lying." He wrinkled his nose. "As much as I hate this settlement, I could do nothing. Unless you want to sleep outside, together with mosquitoes and others insects."

 

Girls could already be seemed wrinkling their nose in disgust and absolutely accepting the fact that some unlucky people should sleep together.

 

"I'll just call out the co-ed room students first." The principal said. "In room 100 : Hwang Mi Young, Kim Taeyeon, Jang Wooyoung, Im Yoona, Kim Kibum, and Ok Taecyeon." He said as Taeyeon's face looks like she had eaten something like poop. "Not done yet," He smiled, "Room 101 : Kim Hyoyeon, Lee Junho, Choi Sooyoung, Hwang Chansung, Jung Sooyeon and Kim Junsu." He flipped the paper he's holding and continued steadily, "Lastly, room 102 : Park Jaebum, Lee Soonkyu, Seo Joo Hyun, Jung Yonghwa, Kwon Yuri, and Nichkhun Horvejkul."

 

Some 2PM fans sighed in disappointment but nevertheless felt content. Although yeah, they never think that the one choosen in co-ed rooms will be handsome males. *spazzzz*

 

The students took their bags and went to their respective room.

 

Taeyeon was fidgeting all the way to the room. How can she not? Tiffany, Woo, Tiffany, Woo, Tiffany, Woo........ that's all in her mind. How can she stay in a room with both of them together? It's like her fake relationship with Wooyoung will be exposed, just in a matter of time.

 

Damn whoever made the room divisions. [which is our old principal]

 

She went to Yoona's side. Although she has her own problem to face, the fact that Yoona is as nervous as her couldn't be missed. Heck, Yoona is about to sleep in the same room with her crush! *what a dream comes true!* So, being a good kid leader, Taeyeon held Yoona's hand and whispered for her to calm down.

 

Yoona nodded, grateful with her unnie's attempt on making her feel fine.

 

The group stopped in front room 100 and Taecyeon, who is holding the key, opened the door.

 

The room wasn't so big and the group wrinkled their face.

 

"How are we supposed to sleep!?" Taeyeon unpurposely shrieked.

 

The room is small for six people to sleep in. That principal............!

 

"Since the bed can only fit three people, why not let the girls sleep in?" Kibum asked, making the three girls looked at him with thankful-puppy-eyes.

 

Taecyeon and Wooyoung have no against the thought and let it be.

 

Without wasting any second, they put their bags on one side and the girls immediately took out their toothbrush, face-soap, and everything else they will be using before bed. They went to the bathroom together, just like how girls should be.

 

In the bathroom, the three girls were brushing their teeth while talking. [girls can multitask. very good, in fact]

 

"Do you remember Jessica's and Jay's dramatic act?" Tiffany asked while rolling her eyes, remembering the incident that happened less in thirty minutes before.

 

>REPLAY<

 

As soon as the principal done saying his speech, Jay and Jessica looked at each other sadly. They seemed like a couple that would be separate for so long, even though their rooms are next to each other, and they will only be separated at night.

 

"I don't want to sleep with another people." Jessica sulked.

 

"Babe, I don't want too." Jay caressed his girlfriend cheek, occasionally brushing her hair.

 

Jessica looked at him for a second before whining again, "And I don't want you to sleep with another girl!"

 

"Babe. If you realize, they are your friends." Jay chuckled.

 

Jessica rewind the names that in the same room with her boyfriend and said, "Yes, but that doesn't mean I like it."

 

Jay smiled, "Babe, my heart is only for you." He said, "So are my eyes."

 

Jessica let out a relieved sigh. "I know. I know. But still...."

 

"Babe, we'll meet again the first thing in the morning tomorrow. Okay? Either you wake me up or I do." He said softly, pecking a kiss on her lips.

 

"Promise?" Jessica looked at him with sparkling eyes.

 

Jay nodded.

 

And with that, they went into their own rooms, which as I said, right next to each other.

 

 

 

2PM, SNSD, Kibum, and Yonghwa made a face at the scene, seemingly wanted to puke or throw everything they ate before out.

 

>BACK TO THE BATHROOM<

 

"Remembering that making me want to puke." Taeyeon made a dorky-want-to-puke face.

 

"Me too!" Yoona said enthusiastically. "I couldn't remember when the first time Jessica unnie does that kind of mushy things." She shuddered. "I think that was the first time."

 

"Don't remind me." Taeyeon put her hands up, washing and wiped it with her towel.

 

"Are we going to wash our make up?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I don't use any." Yoona and Taeyeon replied in chorus.

 

They laughed and began applying night cream to prevent wrinkles.

 

"It's okay. You looked the prettiest without make up, you know." Taeyeon said to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany sulked. "As if."

 

Yoona nodded in agreement. "Neh, Taeyeon unnie is right! You looked the prettiest without make up."

 

"Psh. You two are the best in sweet-talking." Tiffany said, but she kept smiling.

 

After done doing their things in the bathroom, they went out in pyjamas. Taeyeon was wearing a long sleeves blue pyjamas. Yoona was wearing a long sleeves cute pink pyjamas while Tiffany was wearing a short sleeves one.

 

They sat on the bed and an uncomfortable filled the room. Eyes wandered around and a nervous chuckle could be heard.
 


"What are we exactly doing?" Taecyeon broke the silence.
 


"I'm not sure. But I think silence is the best right now." Taeyeon replied through gritted teeth, her pearly white teeth are showing.
 


"Whoa, Taeyeon ssi, your lips aren't moving. You must be great in ventriloquist." Kibum praised as Taeyeon awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck.
 


"Yeah, I'm great in some things." Taeyeon said.
 


"Ah, I see." Kibum flashed a killer smile.
 


And Yoona is affected. She almost died in bliss and leaned in to her unnie but composed herself before making a fool out of herself.
 


Wooyoung in the other hand, slightly hating the Kibum guy because his eyes were checking out Taeyeon. And he cursed Taeyeon for wearing such a cute pyjamas. Yes, for Wooyoung, Taeyeon's covering pyjamas are the cutest he has ever seen.
 


Well, of course, if we talked about fashionably cute, it would be Yoona. And heaven helps Taecyeon for that. He was obviously in the verge of taking back 'I'm not hitting on Yoona campaign anymore'. That just how stupid guy would be for the girls they find cute.
 


"Ahem." Tiffany cleared , seemingly bothered by the looks Wooyoung gave Taeyeon. She has been looking at Wooyoung for how long, but Wooyoung didn't even realize. It was like, she has to bore a hole in his skull first before he could see her.
 


But, she thought, I think that would be useless too. He just couldn't keep his eyes from Taeyeon.
 


Taeyeon, noticing Wooyoung's eyes on her, immediately glared at him. She glanced at Tiffany, and realized that Tiffany has been staring at Wooyoung. ARGHH, she must've noticed! Taeyeon thought, grabbing a fistful of her hair. "I'm going to sleep!" She announced, the awkwardness just not there anymore.
 


Yoona slept in the middle, being the maknae in the room. Tiffany, although hasn't felt sleepy yet, decided to lie down on the bed, with her face facing sideways. The lamp beside her bedside was still lighten the room because none of the guys have done their things before sleeping.
 


Taeyeon heard voices as she tried to close her eyes, facing Yoona's eyes. Yoona had already slept with soft purr coming from her. I wish I could sleep easily too..... Taeyeon thought, sighing and turning her body around.
 


The guys have done washing and had decided where to sleep. Turns out Wooyoung slept on the floor beside Taeyeon, making her surprised when she turned around. Beside Wooyoung is Taecyeon and Kibum. So nobody slept beside Tiffany....... oh well, the bed itself not in the middle of the room. It's more spacey beside Taeyeon.
 


She took her time as her eyes rounded and began to stare at his features. At that moment, she felt as if there were only her and Wooyoung alone, and how she wanted to reach out and traced her fingers on his features. She could feel her heart went ba-dump for the nth time she had spent with him together.
 


He looked so handsome. She noted how his brown bangs covering his eyes. Her face soften at the sight and she let out a deep, content sigh.
 


Wooyoung flickered her eyes open and Taeyeon quickly shut her eyes close. She's not going to be caught so fast!
 


He looked up and saw Taeyeon's sleeping face. He smiled. She looks even prettier when she's asleep. So beautiful, he thought. Unconsciously he went closer to the bed legs and stared at her features closely. Her soft, brown long hair covered her neck as she faced sideways.
 


It must be nice if he could touch, or maybe even better, brush his fingers through that hairs.
 


He looked at her small and petite body and remembered how strong she is. Even though he never notices that before, he notices that she is smaller than him a lot now. And he wondered how he and her first fighting. He tried to recall, but failed.














 

 

 



If I could just spend my night to watch you..... I'd love to.

Wooyoung thought.

 

 

 

 

The next morning was dreading for all the boys, since they have to wake up so freaking early.

 

"Man, how I wished to be a girl right now." Nichkhun said sleepily, rubbing his eyes. He was only wearing a sleeves top.

 

"Heh, yeah. With that manly body of yours." Chansung mocked.

 

They were all sleepy, but damn the principal. Any boys who did not come out, will not have morning breakfast. Just how great he could be.

 

Wooyoung was already doing his job.

 

Men work was to nail or anything using hammer and other hard tools. They began to work from the time they woke up because the resort is quite big despite the situation it is in. 

 

Taeyeon woke up at 9 AM and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and changed her clothes. After done, she called up the other two girls that still sleeping.

 

"FANY AND YOONG! TIME TO WAKE UP!" She hollered and suddenly the door slammed open.

 

"Damn it, Taeng! I still want to get my morning sleep!" Sunny said horrifyingly. "If I hear your voice again, I'm not going to let you off easily!"

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow cockily. "Do you dare to hit me? Your leader?"

 

Sunny grunted in response and turned her feet around.

 

Taeyeon shook her head. Sunny, Sunny. She repeated in her mind. By now, seeing that the two girls that shared the room with her still unaffected by her rumbling voice, she decided maybe it's better to call someone who will appreciate the morning sun.

 

She went out from her room and knocked the room 102. The room was opened by the freshly looking maknae. "Oh, unnie?"

 

Taeyeon smiled brightly. She didn't need to call the maknae up, she has waken up by herself. "Yes. It's me! Let's grab a bite and left all the pigs!"

 

Seohyun shook her head in disagreement. "The other unnies are not pigs." She corrected, "They are female bears in hibernation."

 

Taeyeon bites her lips to prevent an awful laughter out. She thought that Seohyun was disagreeing with her choice of words, but apparently, Seohyun thought of another words that more suitable for them.

 

"Let's just go before I cracked up." Taeyeon smiled.

 

Seohyun nodded, closing the door behind her softly.

 

"So how is your singing project?" Taeyeon asked as they walked to the cafeteria arm in arm. 

 

"It's good, unnie." Seohyun replied. "How about yours?"

 

"Great!" Taeyeon clapped. "Me and Junsu have made promise to practise here. But we still haven't found the right time yet."

 

"Oh." Seohyun let her eyes wandered. "That's Yonghwa ssi!" She exclaimed and went to him. "Yonghwa ssi!"

 

Yonghwa was hammering a wall. "Oh, Hyun~" He said happily, happiness was shown from his face.

 

Taeyeon looked at Seohyun with surprised face. "'Hyun~'?" She asked, wriggling her eyebrows teasingly.

 

Yonghwa answered, "We have some sort of deals to call each other using pet name, although we aren't couple." He continued hammering, the big smile on his face haven't washed away. "And she is supposed to call me 'Yong~'."

 

Seohyun blushed. It's really embarrassed to call a guy with affection when her unnie is around.

 

"Well, well." Taeyeon said, "I guess it's time for us to go and let you continue your job." She concluded. "We want to buy some food. Do you want some?"

 

Yonghwa replied without stop hammering, "Well, breakfast is at ten. You might not want to waste money."

 

"At ten???" Taeyeon asked, eyes bulging out. "Tsk. I'm hungry right now."

 

"Well, maybe you want to go for a walk." Yonghwa suggested. "The fountain at the backyard had just been renovated." He said.

 

"Really?" Seohyun asked, "Let's go unnie!" She clasped her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously?" Taeyeon placed her hands on her hips. "Jang Wooyoung, I demand you to put back my garlic bread on my plate!" Then she shrieked, "And wash your dirty hands first!"

 

Wooyoung pretended not to hear and kept eating the bread he's holding. "Yummy!"

 

Taeyeon huffed, "Fine! If you want to get some sort of disease because eating with dirty hands that full of bacteria, I don't care!"

 

"You care about me?" Wooyoung cocked his eyebrows teasingly.

 

"Psh. Of course no." She answered. She sat back down and took a bite of her pasta.

 

The morning breakfast was American foods. Bread and pastas.

 

Taeyeon felt her phone rang, indicating a message coming. She took out her phone and was biting her new garlic bread when she read the message. Her bread fell down from as she looked up with disbelief all over her face at Wooyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You look angelic when you're asleep. Hope I can see more angelic parts of you <3

 

- Wooyoung