Helping Friends

Story Of Us

Taeyeon's hand curled into a fist when she just listened to Yuri's story about what she had seen before in the abandoned building. It was lucky that Nichkhun somehow helped Yuri through the mental breakdown moment, and got her back to her friends without suiciding or doing something dangerous.

 

What Taeyeon couldn't believe was the fact that the stupid, bastard, (you named it), dared to cheat on Yuri. Oh, well (Taeyeon rolled eyes), Taeyeon had already this premonition about this thing, and it didn't really surprise her that the actually really cheated.

 

"Didn't he know that you use that abandoned building as your practicing place?" Taeyeon asked, her eyes still blaring with anger.

 

This made Yuri thought twice of the confession, seeing how Taeyeon's eyes looked ready-to-kill. Taeyeon was absolutely perilous when she was angry, but aside of that, Taeyeon was really a good person. "Yeah." Yuri nodded.

 

"THAT DAMN PERSON!!!!" Taeyeon cursed, slamming her fist on the soft bed. So Minho did know about Yuri using that building to practice, and still purposely using the building for something......ugh. She is so going to kill Minho the second she sees him.

 

There was only them in Taeyeon's room. The girls had decided to have a stay over at Taeyeon's house, and Yuri decided to come earlier so that she could pour the whole throbbing pain she felt. Taeyeon was the leader of the nine of them, and Taeyeon was really a better adviser. Although at some point she's just as clueless as a lamb.

 

"Had you never noticed his strange behavior?" Taeyeon questioned, it's time to get her hot head to calm down.

 

"I did.... but I didn't want him to question my trust. I trust people easily, you know that." Yuri muttered. "And maybe that's why I grew defensive when people asked me about my relationship with him. I just knew he wasn't the same sweet guy I first met. It was in the back of mind."

 

"Took you long enough to realize." Taeyeon commented. She didn't want to sound judging, but she couldn't help it.

 

Yuri pouted. "Alright, I know I'm stupid."

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "So, what do you want to do?"

 

Yuri rummaged through Taeyeon's bookshelves to find any available magazine so that she could distract her mind for a while. "What?" She asked back as she walked back to the bed after getting a magazine and threw her body on bed.

 

She lay flat on her stomach as she flipped through the magazine. Taeyeon eyed her wearily. "Is it just me, or you are really reading the magazine as if your younger boyfriend didn't cheat on you?"

 

Yuri stopped flipping the page and gave Taeyeon a look. "I'm distracting myself from the problem, thank you."

 

After a moment of silence, Taeyeon asked again, "Is it working?"

 

"Yeah, if you just keep your mouth shut." Yuri replied as she stared at the fashion article.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, looking annoyed. "So, what do you want to do? You're breaking up with him, right?"

 

Yuri sighed and got on her knees, before plopping her on the bed. "Of course I am. But I just wondered how to say it to him."

 

"Just tell him." Taeyeon furrowed her brows. Was it so hard to just tell a jerk to break up?

 

"I mean," Yuri gave Taeyeon a mischievous grin, "should I humiliate him in front of many people or just breaking up with him quietly."

 

Taeyeon grinned back. "You already know my answer."

 

 

 

 

 

Two hours later, Taeyeon's room was already packed with nine girls in their t-shirt and short pants. Jessica, Tiffany, and Yuri were polishing their nails in different colors, Sunny was teaching Seohyun different methods of aegyeo, Sooyoung was munching snacks while watching television (like she owned the room, and it irked Taeyeon by the way), while the three other girls were on the rooftop (if you remember, the one Taeyeon used when she was in dilemma of Wooyoung; chapter 30) engaging in some small talks.

 

Or maybe specifically, Hyoyeon and Yoona were venting on Taeyeon.

 

Yoona was talking (while blushing) about how heroic Taecyeon was, and the probability of her falling for him.

 

Believe it or not, Taeyeon felt her teeth going to fall down. "WHAT? To that Mr. Bunny teeth!?" She shouted, not minding if the world hear her loud ahjumma laugh.

 

Yoona blushed even more while Hyoyeon slapped Taeyeon's arm.

 

"Great, you make it sound bad." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Mr. Bunny teeth or not, you should be thankful that he had rescued our little baby here from the humiiation she could've faced because of that one sissy boy." Hyoyeon added.

 

"Hey, I know that! I'm just joking.... and I'm going to kill the sissy boy." Taeyeon said in furiously, noting in her mind about the second person she should kill. The list was going longer and longer.

 

"Call me if you do." Hyoyeon added.

 

"Sure. I won't mind having an accomplice." Taeyeon said.

 

Yoona couldn't help but laughed out loud. These two unnies of her were really great people. They joked and made her laugh in a span of minutes. They really love her just like she loves them, and she couldn't be more thankful for having them as her friends.

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon exchanged understanding look and smiled at the younger girl.

 

"Yoona, why don't you get inside and bring out some snacks and drinks for us?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

After Yoona was out of the view, Taeyeon questioned while looking at the dark sky, "What's so secretive that you have to talk to me but not Yoona?"

 

Hyoyeon only let out a soft smile. "You still know the best."

 

"Oh, come on! We're friends since forever and I didn't know what you feel or what you want?" Taeyeon joked.

 

They were peacefully staring out to the dark while continuing the talk.

 

"Junho had twisted his ankle and the doctor forbade him from dancing or any exhausting work, and apparently, he couldn't attend the competition." Hyoyeon started, and Taeyeon kept quiet despite already knowing about all of this thing. "And I am currently searching for a partner to dance with him because the competition only work for two."

 

"What's the problem?"

 

"I haven't found any partner yet and Junho seemed a bit weird these past few days. He had been avoiding me for some unknown reasons."

 

"And you're sad because...?"

 

"I like him, you fool." Hyoyeon blushed and looked away.

 

Taeyeon smiled. She had a feeling all along about Hyoyeon's crush on Junho. It seemed her prediction is true after all. "Why don't you ask him why he avoid you?"

 

"Because I'm a girl and it's embarrassing." Hyoyeon snapped.

 

"Psh. I remembered back then when you without hesitation slapped a guy who wasn't even did anything wrong to you. And you said you're a girl..?"

 

Hyoyeon shot Taeyeon a warning look. "That guy touched my and tried to be innocent! I slapped him for his wrong doings. And yes, Taeng, in case you haven't realized yet, counting how many years have we been friends, I am a girl."

 

Taeyeon laughed. "Alright. Alright." Taeyeon shot her hands up in losing way. "So what can I do for you?"

 

"Huh?"

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "You must have been wanting something for me or not you wouldn't have even talk to me about this. You found this kind of thing important, that's why you told me."

 

"Well, I might have something I wanted from you." Hyoyeon replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't think I'll be able to perform the dance."

 

Taeyeon turned her head in surprise. "What do you mean?"

 

"The truth is, I've found a bunch of guys that are willing to be my partner, but I just felt wrong. I don't know why, but being held by another guy except Junho is wrong. Just...... it's really bothersome."

 

"And you want me to do...?"

 

"Do you think you and Wooyoung could do that for me? I'll tell the teacher."

 

"WHAT? B-but.... I mean, I'm not having an extra class in dancing, and why do you need me and Wooyoung to substitute? Isn't the competition has your name on it? How could I be the one who appeared on stage when your name being call?"

 

"Look, Kahi ssem told me if I want to back out, I'll have someone to substitute me. She said that the important thing was to not lose the people attending the competition. So if I can't attend, I have to find a substitute."

 

"But I have my singing competition."

 

"It's alright. It was held in one building, so nothing's matter."

 

"But Wooyoung is Tiffany's partner."

 

"Psh. Seriously? You don't even know that Tiffany had back off from the competition and it's now left me and Wooyoung?"

 

"Then why don't you partner with Wooyoung?"

 

"Honey, I think you didn't listen well on what I was saying before. I felt wrong having another man touching my body."

 

"But Wooyoung is your cousin..."

 

"Point taken, but still. Wooyoung is a growing man. Still, a man."

 

Taeyeon lost in deep thought before asking again. "Have you talked about your withdrawal from the competition with Junho?"

 

".......I haven't." Came a soft reply.

 

"Then use this topic as a chance to make him not avoid you." Taeyeon suddenly turned to Hyoyeon with sparkling eyes.

 

Hyoyeon leaned back in interest. "You think it would work?"

 

"If you don't try then how you'll know?" Taeyeon wriggled her eyebrows.

 

Hyoyeon cast Taeyeon another look before smiling. "Alright. I think I will..... and by the way, where is Yoona?"

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER UPDATE!! ENJOY GUYS, MUACHH!!! :D XD ^^