Sky Resort

Story Of Us

On Monday, the girls decided to meet up at the school gate.

 

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun ran towards Taeyeon and hugged her.

 

"Omo!" Taeyeon exclaimed at the impact.

 

"I'm so excited." The calm and quiet Seohyun said, unlike usual self.

 

Taeyeon patted her back. "But don't get too jumpy. You'll get hurt later."

 

Seohyun nodded. Then Yonghwa came and Seohyun left with him, because they still wanted to practise. Taeyeon waited for the other girls and ten minutes before the bus started to move, all of them have met up.

 

"Where is Seobaby?" Tiffany asked, looking around.

 

"She went with Yonghwa. They wanted to get some practise." Taeyeon replied.

 

Sunny rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "I have a feeling that our maknae will be having a boyfriend first." Then she felt the look Jessica gave her, she corrected her statement, "Than us, who haven't have a boyfriend." Then she smiled fakely to Jessica, "Happy?"

 

Jessica gave an innocent smile.

 

"Okay, okay! Let's go! The teacher must've been calling us." Hyoyeon said, adjusting her glasses.

 

Sooyoung raised her brows and said, "I wondered why you still wear those horrible spectacles when your eyes are actually fine."

 

"It's not." Hyoyeon made a face. 

 

"Yeah, sure." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

 

They boarded the bus after the teacher allowed them too. Seohyun and Yonghwa have been sitting together. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sat together. Across them sat Jessica and Jay. Tiffany really wanted to sit with Wooyoung; especially since she knew that Wooyoung knows about her feelings for him.

 

But as soon as Wooyoung hopped into the bus, he sat at the back seat, that can be seated for five people. His friends settled down beside him and Tiffany slumped her shoulder in disappointment.

 

Taeyeon got in the bus lastly because the teacher wants her to talk to her first. She craned her neck, looking for an empty seat. There is one, beside Junho. She thought it's alright to sit there, anyway. They are friends and it's okay to sit there.

 

Right???

 

Junho was more than delighted when Taeyeon asked whether she could sit beside him or not. He then smiled widely and said- more like shouting 'sure!'.

 

The bus drove off to the so called Sky Resort.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon could feel gaping. Her jaw dropped and her eyes seemed about to fall out. What is this place? It took precisely four hours to get into the resort. The gate and the front resort itself took thirty minutes long.

 

The resort is covered by the woods, making it hard to be found.

 

WTH.

 

Why did they even make this resort if they didn't want anyone to come?

 

In anyways, the resort was horrendous.

 

An old man in his seventies walked out from the resort and met up with the principal. "T-thank y-you tttto agree-ee-- forrr heelllpiiinng us..." He stuttered. 

 

Did I mention that the resort isn't at its best state? [imagine that]

 

"Wait, why the old man said we come to help them?" Wooyoung managed to ask.

 

Confusion was written from all the students' face. There were some parts of their mind that have been yelling 'bad aura' but duh, nobody could say it out loud.

 

The principal sheepishly looked at the students and rubbed his neck innocently. "Eh, I didn't say that this winter's break we're going to help the resort to be alive?" He asked. "I mean, since all of you are already in your last year in high school and many that the score doesn't achieve the goal, we decided that this social working is helpful." The principal cast a meaningful look to Taeyeon and Wooyoung.

 

Although Taeyeon is smarter than Wooyoung, she is actually also failing in all her subjects.

 

Maybe one of the problem is that she has her heart to take care of too.

 

"No whining." The principal said sternly. "This old man here has all the tools and equipments for you guys to use. Use the paint wisely." He said as the students stared at the terrible painted wall.

 

Dmn. This is so going to be the longest, hellish, winter's break they will ever have. *as they stared at the resort*

 

What SKY RESORT?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I'm so going to find a way to murder the principal for tricking us. What the heck is this? And I thought I'm going to have a nice winter's break by practising singing and vocal cords. BUT WHAT IS THIS!? *once again, more hysterical*

 

Psh. But I have no way to back out though. He cast that pitiful look for me, as if he knows that I will fail! DAmn him. Even if I help the old man to make this resort alive once again, I doubt he'll give us achieved score willingly. That man is vicious, I tell you.

 

I huffed, flipping my bangs at the same time. This painting wall job could be really tiring. I have spent three hours today just to paint this damn wall! And I'm still at the same room.

 

"Tsk." I clicked my tounge angrily. "He is so going to pay for this horrible thing happening to me," I muttered under my breath, my hand steadily painted the wall in white.

 

A footstep could be heard and I turned my head to the sideways.

 

"Hard time, huh?" Wooyoung came in.

 

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Why, do you want to mock me? And are you being grateful that the teacher said that boys will do their jobs tomorrow?" I snapped, "HUH! You wish! Tomorrow, I'll be the one mocking you!" I blabbered nonsense.

 

He doesn't even said anything about the reason why he's here.

 

He made a painful furrowed brows as he looked at me. "I'm here to encourage you so that you won't die because of bored, and you want to mock me tomorrow?"

 

I pursed my lips in a thin line.

 

Nah, I'm not going to comment on that one, or I'll just make a fool out of me.

 

"Taeng?" Wooyoung raised his brow again.

 

"Don't call me that!" I hissed quickly, eyes wandered around in mili-second.

 

Wooyoung frowned, but his face quickly changed. "Okay, then."

 

I heaved a sigh of relieved. "Well, what are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"As I told you, I wanted to encourage you." Wooyoung sighed. "But seems like you don't need help."

 

I thought for a while. Actually I feel so bad and guilty. He came for good deeds and I just have to say something so insensible and well, I really don't have anything to say.

 

Guilty as charge.

 

"Hey." I stopped him from walking out. "Thanks."

 

He turned around and asked, "For what?"

 

"For coming to lighten me." I said sincerely.

 

He let out a smile. A genuine smile. "Sure. Anytime."

 

I smiled back and he left.

 

END OF TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

That afternoon, after every girls done painting the wall they were given, they met up in the lounge.

 

"I'm so dmn tired." Taeyeon didn't even bother the looks the other girls gave her for saying such vulgarity. Well, damn them for being a hypocrite!

 

Yoona fell on top of the couch, leaving no space for the other, but nobody wanted to argue at that time, since they all are also tired. Tiffany leaned on a pilar while occasionally sighing. Painting is one of the most tiring things. Hyoyeon was the most spirited out of all of them, because she's likely strong as always. Yuri and Sunny, without wasting any seconds, checking all the rooms. Sooyoung stealthily grabbed her sandwich from inside her bag and ate it in a corner where nobody could see her. Jessica stayed with her boyfriend right after she had done her part.

 

The principal came out with a big smile plastered on his face. He ushered everyone to the cafetaria and made a short [he said so] speech before letting the ahjumma to bring out the food. "Most of the rooms have already painted goodly and the owner is really thankful for that. He also had stated to make the best dishes from all dishes and if you continue to do the best for this resort, at the last day he will make a surprise for you all!" He clapped enthusiastically, but all the girls stared boringly at him.

 

He cleared his throat awkwardly, and continued, "Also, for the rooms division, I haven't divided it yet, so enjoy the food first and at nine o'clock, everyone has to be at the lounge!" He said firmly. "Okay, so yeah, enjoy."

 

The ahjummas brought out the foods and the students [mostly girls] fell for the smell of the foods.

 

"Yah, the smell is so delicious!!" Taeyeon said, sniffling while closing her eyes.

 

Wooyoung gagged. As much as he might've fallen for this girl, that looks still made him felt weird. "Don't do that kind of face!" He hissed.

 

They sat on the same table. It's a long one and both 2PM and SNSD + Yonghwa stuck together because a) Jay and Jessica are together, b) There's a chance that another couple will be coming out, and c) Yonghwa and Seohyun still have to practise for their song.

 

Life that way.

 

Tiffany has to all her jealousy when Wooyoung and Taeyeon bickered, but seemed closer than in the past. She knew she had kind of indirectly confessed [she was drunk] to Wooyoung and embarrassed, but she didn't take the confession back. And she knew it's wrong to feel this way to your friend, but seriously, it's just making you feel no good when your best friend and the guy you're in love with are acting like a couple quarreling.

 

"Duh, who cares about how I look now?" Taeyeon defended.

 

Junho smiled as bright as a Sun will. "I think she still looks cute." He wasn't going to let that go. That is one of the moments where he could use to say something mushy to her without she realizing that he's hitting on her.

 

"See? I trust Junho more than you!" Taeyeon childishly stuck her tounge out at Wooyoung, who glared furiously at her.

 

However, Taeyeon didn't realize how Junho's heart swelled in happiness. Gah, if she just knows......

 

The foods were put down and in a second Taeyeon has already grabbed the chopsticks on her hand tightly. Unfortunately shikshin Sooyoung sat beside her and both glared at each other with the same intensity before their hands reached out to take the food.

 

"Yah, Sooyoung, let the older eat first!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"No way! I'm starving to death!" Sooyoung said, didn't realize that she had eaten a whole one box of sandwiches she brought from home..... just twenty minutes ago.

 

"Psh. Who are you lying to, kiddos? You ate sandwhiches your mother made before right!? It's not even one hour after that!"

 

Sooyoung defended, "It's not my fault that I have a bigger stomach that yours!"

 

"What?" Taeyeon said mockingly. "All I see is flat one! So don't try to lie!"

 

Sooyoung snickered, "That's why! A flat stomach means needing more food!"

 

They bickered and bickered, making the people around them felt no appetite.

 

"Gosh, Taeng and Sooyoungie." Tiffany hissed in a motherly and ordering tone, "Stop that childishness! People are looking."

 

Both back off quickly, afraid if Tiffany got mad.

 

Wooyoung didn't even bother to glance at Tiffany, as if all his sense were deaf of her. [Wooyoung can be so so cruel if he wants to]

 

Taeyeon especially noticed that. Although she's been doing dorky things, her eyes didn't let the scene just passed by without being notice. She looked away, it's really making her feel guilty. Tiffany's face was really sad and it's just making her felt like killing herself.

 

Jay and Jessica are doing good, both were eating [feeding]. It didn't matter; everyone has already been immune to the lovey dovey act they did. Although it's sometimes got out of the hand because the greasiness, making people wanted to puke.

 

Yoona, sadly, still liking the Kibum guy. Kibum was sitting with his friends that we believe called Super Junior [minus Siwon] and busying himself with the noonas worker. He is such a playboy, from where Taeyeon sees.

 

Taecyeon saw that too, but shrugged. As much as he likes the girl, pursuing someone who didn't really have interest in you is quite tiring, right? And more, it's not like Yoona needed him or what.

 

"Huff." Taeyeon sighed as she looked around at the many unraveling things.

 

So this is her life.

 

Her boring, boring life......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or so she thought.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HIII, EVERYONE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'M SORRY IF THIS IS SO LATE. HEHE.