The Photo

Story Of Us

JYP's Bulletin Newspaper

It's Friday and means the newest hot topic will be published! So here we are, on the first paragraph with the hottest topic ever! Someone sent us ([email protected]) a photo where two people holding hands, and what's make us open our eyes open is not the hands, but the two people who are holding hands.
You want to know who?
Our newspaper club has dig in deeper in this case, and after zooming a lot the photo, we are in the state where we assuming, the two in the photo is none other than the dorky Kim Taeyeon and the playboy Jang Wooyoung.
Is there any news that can actually be more hot than this?
But, but, before we create further assume, we hope that Kim Taeyeon or Jang Wooyoung would confirm this to us.
We, newspaper club have asked to the two whether they can be interviewed or not. But if they wouldn't want us speculating... they would've come, right?
We waited for you guys!

 

Another hot topic about the gay couple....

Wooyoung slammed the newspaper to the rubish bin harshly, not caring anyone in the hallway are looking. He was too mad, furious to be exact. Who the person sent it to the newspaper club? And the last thing in the world he would want is to be in the newspaper front with Taeyeon's name on it. And scandal!

How will he be able to make this up? He means, what should he say about this thing?

"Urg!" He scratch his head.

Not so far from there....

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

"Yah, taeng, your voice is too loud," Jessica complained, comb her hair through her fingers.

"Can't you see this paper is annoying?!"

"Taeng, is it really you with Wooyoung?" Yuri come and asked.

"Akh, I don't want to hear about it!" Taeyeon shouted, covering her ear with her hands.

"Taeng unnie, is it for real?" Yoona came as well, looking at Taeyeon with her big round eyes.

"Ah, I'm going crazy!" Taeyeon yelled again.

"What an attitude," Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, are you okay?" At least Seohyun was there to give her a water to calm her.

"But, Fany, why are you so quiet? You usually are the most active around us," Sooyoung came and patted Tiffany's back.

Everyone looked at Tiffany in curious.

Taeyeon walked to her as well, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," She step behind as Taeyeon tried to reach her.

"No, you're not," Taeyeon said, hurt with Tiffany's sudden action. They are bestfriend. "Why are you like this?"

"I'm fine!" She shouted and Taeyeon shocked.

Tiffany has never shouted or rarely raised her voice to the girls.

"If you are having a problem, you could tell us," Taeyeon said again.

"Stop it," Tiffany beg.

"Fine," Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Omma, stop calling me! I'm at school!" Wooyoung shouted.

"Wooyoung-ah," His mom said. "After school, I wished you could give some time to meet-no, not meeting, but fetching my friend's daughter."

"Omma," Wooyoung whined. "I've told you no need to pair me up with your friends' daughter."

"Just try to meet her," His mom is so persistent.

"Omma," Wooyoung said again. "I already have a girlfriend,"

"Really?" His mom asked surprisely.

Silent.

"I knew it, you were lying so that I won't annoy you anymore." His mom said. "Don't forget to fetch her. But if you have a girlfriend to show me... sure you don't have to fetch her." And his mom hanged up.

He looked at his phone in disbelief, thinking it was his mom. How could such a woman do that to him?

"Hey," Junho showed himself and pat Wooyoung's back. "Pairing you again?"

"She just never tired of it. For God's saken, I'm still high schooler." Wooyoung said.

"She just scared you wouldn't get someone." Junho sneer.

"Yeah, keep being happy for the end of your friend's life." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Don't be like that. Maybe the girl isn't that bad." Junho said.

"Yeah, right, you fetch her then," Wooyoung said.

"Woo-ho, not going to," Junho raised his hands up, saying he wouldn't want to.

They walked to the class, where Taeyeon is in too.

Wooyoung slightly sighed in depressed as he walked in to the class. The first thing happened when he entered the room is Tiffany bumped to him, and glance at him before walking out, followed by Taeyeon who glare at him. The second thing happened, all the people looked at him with curiousity, and he seems having the thought to kicked them one by one.

"Stop looking," He demanded and all of them quickly do something else.

 

"Fany," Taeyeon called Tiffany, who is sitting on a bench in their school rooftop.

Tiffany didn't reply her.

"Why are you being like this?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm fine, Taeng," Tiffany force a smile.

"No, you're not," Taeyeon stubbornly said. "Tell me right away!"

"No!" Tiffany shouted and run again, going  to the rooftop door.

Just then Wooyoung walked towards the rooftop and once again bumped to Tiffany.

She just looked at him while crying as she run again.

He was startled, but the point he is there is to find Taeyeon.

"Let's talk," He said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon didn't nod or shake his head, so they both standing side by side looking at the city from the rooftop.

"What is it?" She asked, her eyes not looking at him, but staring to the view.

"I have a favor to ask," Wooyoung said, not looking at her too. "Be my girlfriend,"

She looked in disbelief to him. "What?!"

"Just in front of my mom," He correct himself. "There's no way I'm going to make you my real girlfriend, duh. You just need to pretend as my girlfriend,"

"And why should I?"

"If I just go around and pick one as my girlfriend, I'll be ruin,"

"Well, you're a playboy," Taeyeon reasoned.

"Well, I am," He touch his chest, "But, I need someone who can convince my mom. And shouldn't we at least be friend after five years being enemy?"

"Yeah, friends, not couple,"

"Take it as our 'friends' first line." Wooyoung said. "We knew ourselves well right? You know what I like and what I don't."

"How can you think so?"

"Because you need those kind of things to annoy me. Accept the fact,"

"Well, yeah, I know," She said, rolling her eyes. "Still, not accepting,"

"I'll take it as the payback I helped you that night,"

"Yah!" Taeyeon punched him.

"Taeng!"

"Do not call me that!"

"I will," Wooyoung said. "Come on, just accept it, I do not ask you to be my girlfriend in front of the school's student though,"

After thinking a long time, Taeyeon said, "Fine,"