Saturday

Story Of Us

Days passed by and Saturday came. The girls are in their own house, all are getting ready.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Darn. Darn. Darn.

 

I glanced once again at the clock. It was already six, but I couldn't find that one particular dress I've bought just for today. Where the heck is that dress!!!!!??????? I really couldn't believe my clumsiness by putting that dress somewhere I don't even remember.

 

Stomping my feet, I drew out all the dresses hang inside my wardrobe. Gaahhhh, I'm so going to kill myself. What a waste. That dress costs me at least 40 thousand won and I freaking lost it. Great, girl. You just outdid yourself.

 

I looked at the dresses I've spread out on my bed. It's really really messy, right now, but, psh, I don't have time to care for that. I looked at each critically. Which one should I choose, actually???

 

 

After thinking awhile, I took up this one and eyed it:

 

 

As far as I remember, I wear this one was when I went to my Grandma's birthday party last year. Well, this dress seemed perfect for tonight. I tried it on and feel satisfied somehow. It still looks great on me despite being one year kept hidden in the closet. 

 

Wow. I've must not gotten any fat on my belly or my other parts of the body. I put on a light make-up with pink glossy. Then I checked the time.

 

06 : 30

 

I smiled. Good, I thought. It's time to wait. I opened my purse and began to check whether there is something I forgot to put in or what. After making sure everything I'll be needing is inside, I zipped them close and waited for the certain person to fetch me.

 

Mr Bunny Teeth (damn him) told me that Junsu will be the one who fetch me. I'm not sure why, but I do feel a bit disheartened with the fact that Wooyoung isn't the one who is going to fetch me. (no cries, I'm not that over-reacting person)

 

The door bell rang and it must be Junsu. I got out from my room and went downstairs, just to find a familiar laugh in the living room, together with my father. 

 

Wait.....

 

I stopped my track and stuck a strand of hair behind my ear, trying to hear clearly.

 

That voice does sound familiar. Too familiar, actually.

 

My mom appeared and shocked me. "Wooyoung is here! What are you doing, waiting there?"

 

I looked down at my mom. My vision is blur, not because any water that forming in my eyes, but because my brain stopped working.

 

Did my mom said Wooyoung?

 

Wooyoung?

 

As in Jang Wooyoung!?

 

"Taeng?" Mom asked, raising an eyebrow worriedly. "Are you okay? You're spacing out, honey."

 

I snapped out of my dazed and focused my eyes on my mom. "Wooyoung is here?" My voice was out in high-pitched tone.

 

Mom chuckled. "Of course. Your boyfriend is waiting. Who do you think it will be?"

 

Someone else. Junsu, probably.

 

"Honey, come down now. You really want him to wait longer?" She asked teasingly.

 

I slowly came down and stopped beside my mom.

 

She softly pushed the hair on my shoulder to the back and said, "You look great, honey, as always." She praised and brought me to my 'boyfriend'.

 

Hey, I actually liked that. Listened to people saying that he's my boyfriend is just great. So so great.

 

Ahem, anyway, that's not our problem here. I stared at him as my mom and I reached the living room. He looks hot  not bad with plain grey v-neck t-shirt with long black pants.

 

"Woo?" My voice sounded so weak, and I mentally slapped myself. I couldn't believe he's here until he actually turned around met eyes with me.

 

"Hey, Taeng." He greeted casually, his hands both in his pocket. "Mr. Kim, can I take her out now? We're late already." He asked my dad as my dad nodded, smiling satisfyingly.

 

"Of course. Just don't forget to bring her home, okay?" My dad patted Woo's back lightly.

 

"No curfew, sir?" Wooyoung asked teasingly.

 

My dad laughed, "No, of course not." Then his face turned dead serious, "Just not after midnight."

 

Wooyoung, however, wasn't shaken. "Of course. I'll bring her home in my curfew time."

 

"And when is that...?"

 

"Eleven." Wooyoung replied.

 

"Good." Dad simply said. "Then bring her go now."

 

"Bye, appa, umma." I said as I followed Wooyoung out.

 

"Bye, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim." Wooyoung formally said.

 

"You can call me omonim, Wooyoung!" Mom shouted as I got inside Wooyoung's red ferrari.

 

My cheeks grew red in embarrassment. "Sorry." I said as he settled beside me.

 

"For what?" He raised an eyebrow.

 

"For my mom's childish behavior." I replied.

 

He chuckled. "Nothing is to apologize. I liked your mom that way. Just how my mom act." He said.

 

Then I asked, "What are you doing here? I thought you're supposed to drive Tiffany?"

 

His face turned sour. "Don't talk about it." He shuddered.

 

"Why? If you're here, who will drive Tiffany?" I asked, but he didn't answer.

 

END OF TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Like you guys know, I'm overly excited today. Wooyoung is going to fetch me!! Yay! You probably don't know why, but it felt just so damn good when the man you like is going to drive you to somewhere. It's like there is a chance for us, you know.

 

I might be too dreamy, but what, a girl can't dream?

 

Psh.

 

So I took out the dress I bought that day :

 

 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My lips curled upwards in a satisfied smile. This better be good. I really really wanted to impress Wooyoung. *squeal*

 

Ahem, anyhow, after getting dress, I put on make-up and glossy pink lip-gloss that matched with Taeyeon. Talk about friendship, huh.

 

The door bell rang and my smile grew even wider. My palm suddenly started sweating, and I was really nervous. What if this dress doesn't impress him? Is my make-up too much? I mirrored my face again. No, this is how I look usually.

 

Oh, god, Fany, stop fidgeting! It's alright!

 

I fanned myself so that I won't have to sweat and went downstairs. Nervously I went to the front door and saw.....

 

Junsu standing in front of the door.

 

I felt my jaw tighten in confusion. Where is Wooyoung? Isn't he the one who supposed to get me? Lightly scratching my head, I greeted him.

 

"Hey, Junsu." I greeted.

 

"Hi." He flashed a friendly smile and after bidding goodbye to my parents, we went to his car.

 

There was a silence before I decided to ask, "Isn't Wooyoung supposed to fetch me?"

 

Junsu was startled and confused for a moment, before breaking into a smile. "Oh yeah. But he begged me to change. I was supposed to get Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon.

 

My so-called best friend.

 

I smiled back politely and pretended to understand when my mind is obviously racking. How come he begged Junsu so that he could fetch Taeyeon? I thought they were enemies and only friends because their parents?

 

Furrowing my eyebrows, I felt absolutely nauseous somehow.

 

I decided to talk to Taeyeon later.

 

END OF TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

This is the first time I got my own narration.

 

I decided to wear contact-lenses, because first, glasses are for nerd and nerd only for school. I took out the dress that I bought that day and wore it :

 

 

Okay, I myself also impressed by this. Is this me? With the super duper minim make-up, I looked this fabulous *theee*. I'm a tomboy, you see. So it's kinda hard imagining myself in this look.

 

The door bell rang and I walked downstairs. I dunno who is in charge on driving me, and I even thought that I'll have to drive by myself. But surprised!

 

Lee Junho is standing in front of my house with a bucket of flowers in his hand. AWWW, that's sweet, especially after secretly finding out that he likes my friend.

 

ER.... did I mention that I know?

 

It doesn't take long to realize that this guy like our childish leader, Taengoo. I will not say this twice; but I like him. But I'm very well to keep those feeling hidden, especially since I am very willing to back off from any tangled relationship. [And preventing heartbroken]

 

He likes Taeyeon, obviously, but I'm not sure Taeyeon likes him back.

 

That girl just so dense, you know.

 

I looked at Junho and flashed a bright smile at him. "Hey."

 

"Hi." He smiled back, but awkwardly.

 

I looked down at my attire. Oh yeah, I'm a nerd at school. "Shock?" I joked.

 

He sheepishly smiled. "A lot." Came his replies and when he smiled, his eyes disappeared to crescent moon shape.

 

Ha........... how can I not like this guy?

 

He's so sweet towards Taeyeon. Very, very sweet.

 

Maybe that's why I fall for him, but who knows?

 

We went inside his car after getting my parents' permission (which they seemed very glad about. DARN it. They thought no guy would like me after my appearance at school. Great dad and mom, you made me seemed so unwanted.)

 

"So.... why don't you appear like that at school?" He asked, starting the engine.

 

"Well, I just don't like to appear like this at school."

 

He nodded. "Oh well, I might have forgotten to say this, but you look gorgeous today."

 

I smiled.

 

END OF HYOYEON'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

The club was crowded. But, nah, not like they minded. The girls minus Seohyun [she said that she might as well learn the song she has to sing with Yonghwa] were sitting comfortably in one of the VIP lounge in the club.

 

     

 

After settling down and ordering drinks, they began to chat.

 

"Who drive you here?" Sunny immediately asked Yoona, who just sipping on her cola.

 

The unnies strictly saying that Yoona may not drink any alcoholic drinks (they also forced Sooyoung, but hell, that girl's just to stubborn to listen).

 

"Taecyeon oppa." Yoona replied without blinking.

 

"Omona!" Sunny exclaimed exaggeratedly. "You called him Oppa, already?"

 

Yoona raised an eyebrow. "Er... yeah?"

 

Jessica shot Sunny a look before shaking her head. She was sitting with Jay as she heard Sunny asked that stupid question. They were going to be close with the boys anyway, what's so elating about calling 'oppa'?

 

"Babe, don't drink this anymore. Of course you don't want to get waste from the start, right?" Jay asked affectionately, not minding the teasing stare and giggle the friends made.

 

Jessica, of course, not minding them too. "Sure. Thank you, babe. You're the only one who really cares about me."

 

The others gawked at them for their cheesy-ness.

 

Yuri shook her head. "That's so ew."

 

Nichkhun laughed. "I think so too."

 

A glance were exchange and soon Nichkhun and Yuri have already been talking like old friends. Junsu has been taking all Taeyeon's attention for his non-stop and eagerness on discussing about songs. Tiffany has been secretly looking at Wooyoung. Taecyeon tried his best to talk to Yoona, because he seems to really really like this girl.

 

Junho talked to Chansung about a new bar that opened in other district and about going there. Sooyoung and Sunny were indulging in their own topic about foods. Hyoyeon merely looked around and after spotting a space on the dance floor, she smirked.

 

"Hey, girls! Let's bounce!" She shouted as she stood up.

 

The girls looked up and laughed, slowly one by one got up and hit the dance floor; except Taeyeon and Jessica. Taeyeon seemed as eager as Junsu in discussing their music, Jessica and Jay just wanted the moments to be alone.

 

Yoona grinded her hips ily as Taecyeon stood behind her, obviously covering her from other guys' stare. Tsk. Being possesive when they are not even dating. The other girls chuckled seeing his action but nevertheless, Yoona herself was smiling.

 

Tiffany (drunk already) bravely went back to her table and pulled Wooyoung with her. Wooyoung resisted to the bits, he scowled when Tiffany tried to grab his hand. Tiffany's eyes showed hurt as she suddenly shouted, "What is Taeyeon for you!?"

 

That startled both Taeyeon and Wooyoung. They whipped their head to the furious Tiffany. Who seemed to be fortunately drunk. Junsu, Jay and Jessica were obviously shocked with the sudden outburst and looked at the three in confusion.

 

"Hem, hem." Taeyeon coughed awkwardly. "Fany, are you okay?"

 

Tiffany drunkenly glared at Taeyeon. "Yah. YOU SAID YOUR PARENTS ARE FRIEND WITH WOOYOUNG'S. BUT WHY ARE THE TWO OF YOU ALSO GETTING CLOSER? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE HIM!? I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS!" Tiffany cried as she suddenly collapsed on the sofa, leaving Taeyeon in dazed.

 

Wooyoung is in dazed too. Tiffany's confession got him to think. So Taeyeon all along knows that Tiffany likes him? Why wasn't she saying anything about it? Could it be the reason she sets a line between us? Because maybe a fact that we might be falling for each other?

 

all the thoughts I've just thought. Why do I even do narration? Stupid, Woo. Wooyoung thought as he looked at Taeyeon's shocked face.

 

"Maybe it's time to go home." Taeyeon concluded.

 

Wooyoung looked at his watch.

 

09.06

 

"It's too early, don't you think?" Junsu asked.

 

"But Tiffany is that drunk. I couldn't let her like that." Taeyeon said. "I'll see you on Monday."

 

"Yeah, the same day we're going to Sky Resort." Junsu smiled.

 

As Taeyeon got up to pull Tiffany up, Wooyoung carried Tiffany first. Taeyeon startled, seeing Wooyoung suddenly got up. "What are you doing, Wooyoung?" Taeyeon asked, her voice barely heard.

 

The music in the club was blasting so loud.

 

"Bringing her home. And you're coming, right?" He asked as he made his way through the crowd.

 

The girls were still having fun that they didn't notice the three people went away.

 

 

 

They were already half-way to Tiffany's house but the main couple still have an awkward silence surrounding them. It's as if they make a wrong move, they will be apart forever. [Okay, that's very exaggerating]

 

Wooyoung focused his eyes on the road as he spoke, "She likes me."

 

Taeyeon whipped her head. Knowing full what he is talking about, it seemed that lying isn't the best answer. "Yeah." She nodded her head.

 

Wooyoung nodded. It was awkward again.

 

The problem is that both don't understand why is it so awkward. So what if Tiffany likes Wooyoung? But again, the problem [that they have not yet seen] is that they have actually fallen hard toward each other. Just cast a look on them, and people could actually see how their mood lighten up when together, how their eyes sparkled and how their heart beating loudly and rapidly when they are together.

 

Wooyoung carried Tiffany out of the car as Taeyeon rang the doorbell.

 

"Ahjumma!" Taeyeon greeted Tiffany's mom.

 

Mrs. Hwang looked at Taeyeon and smiled. She looked behind her and saw that her daughter is wasted. "Omo! She is drunk?!" She fidgeted with her fingers. "Bring her to her room, please, young lad. I don't want her father to see her in this state."

 

Wooyoung nodded as Taeyeon led him to Tiffany's room. After putting down Tiffany, Taeyeon took off Tiffany's shoes and covered her in blanket. Wooyoung and her then went down and bid goodbye to Mrs. Hwang.

 

"Where are we going after this?" Wooyoung asked.

 

Taeyeon looked at him. "I don't know. I thought you're bringing me home?"

 

"Yes. At eleven." He said.

 

After thinking for a while, an idea popped out in her mind and she asked, "How about eating at street vendor in Hong Dae?"

 

Wooyoung nodded. "Okay! Eating it is!"

 

Their eyes met and a glint of playfulness was seen. They broke into a laughed and thought, at least for now the ice wall is broken.

 

"Let's talk about this matter one day. But not tonight." He said.

 

"Of course." Taeyeon replied, still smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just hope that day will not arrive soon.