Side Story : Junho's Feeling

Story Of Us

Junho's POV

 

When I was still five-year-old, there were once when I almost died. I was playing hide and seek with my friends and then when I was hiding behind the bushes, a grasshoper jumped in front of me, making me startled. Unluckily, behind me was a pond and I..... fell.

 

Because I'm still a young kid and not yet learned to swim, I struggled in the water while choking the water. I thought I was going to die, really. It was so real, the scared feeling I felt that day. I was very afraid, thinking I might not be seeing my parents anymore. It was all happened so fast and hasty.

 

But a loud voice woken me, and my blurry eyes let me see my savior. She was a girl, with curly hairs. I couldn't really see her face by the time she tried to get inside the water. The sunlight was shining right behind her and she looked absolutely like angel when she dragged me out from the pond.

 

And at that day, I knew I've fallen in love.

 

 

But sadly, the girl has to leave because her mom called her, and I've never seen her anymore. The only thing I know from her was her surname is 'Kim' and there were hella many 'Kim' at South Korea.

 

Then when I got to high school, I found her.

 

Her name is Kim Taeyeon.

 

She looked amazingly beautiful as far as I remember. She still had the brightest smile I saw that day. I don't know how, but I just have the feeling that she was the 'Kim' that helped me and the one that I've fallen in love.

 

She was my first love. I've been dying to look for her everywhere.

 

But there was one problem.

 

She never talked about me.

 

All she ever talked to me about was that how much she hates Wooyoung, my best friend, and how much she would like to kill him.

 

I never tried to talk about the past we had, because she never really talked about her past.

 

I've been trying to ask her about those things, but right now, it seems very impossible.

 

We don't really talk now, I don't know why. She had been disappearing every break times, and I couldn't let my legs follow her because it would be very weird and creepy.

 

But there was one weird thing I notice too, though.

 

Jang Wooyoung also disappeared at those times.

 

Do they......?

 

*brrr* Don't think stupidly, Lee Junho! I scolded myself, thinking Wooyoung and Taeyeon together shivered me.

 

There's no way in hell they're going together. Not once in my sanity I'll think of that. *though I just did.*

 

Right now, I'm in the mathematic class and sitting beside a girl name Hyoyeon.

 

She had messy curled hairs, which sometimes remind me of Little Taeyeon, but hers are blonde, and she had this nerdy glasses covering her eyes. She wore her uniform not really tidy, not like my Taeyeon.

 

Okay, okay. I sound creepy talking like that about comparing someone with Taeyeon. And the truth is; I always did it.

 

Hyoyeon pushed me a paper.

 

I looked at her before glancing at the paper in my hand.

 

I opened it and read, the teacher is looking at you. Better start listening to her right now.

 

I gave her a slight smile meant thank you. Even though Hyoyeon looked geeky, she is very kind and shy. I wondered how I even notice those even though I know my heart and mind belongs to only and only Taeyeon.

 

She nodded in acknowledgement and back to scribbled her book. She must be really smart in mathematics, I thought, looking at her solving each problematic numbers.

 

The bell rang, indicating the class is over.

 

Hyoyeon quickly cleaned her stuff and rushed to the door, but I stopped her.

 

"Thank you." I said and smiled gratefully.

 

She seemed to be surprised and I noticed a tinge of redish on her cheeks, but must be because she's shy.

 

And you know what?

 

Break time means the time for me to look for my star, Taeyeon!

 

So yeah, I ran to her class and looked for her. Taeyeon was sitting on her desk, noting something from the cupboard. I smiled softly seeing her and I came inside the room and sat in front of her. I wouldn't let her go away today!

 

"Taengoo. Let's eat lunch together." I said to her, smiling brightly, showing off my eye-smiles.

 

She smiled apologitically. "I'm sorry, Junho. Tiffany and I have promised to meet at lunch."

 

"Then I'll just go with you! I'll court you there!" I said, not going to give up.

 

She laughed whole-heartedly, but her eyes never leaving the cupboard and her book. "Thank you. Really, Junho, but you can go first. I haven't done my notes yet."

 

I pouted. "Taengoo~"

 

She looked up and laughed again. "Oh my, Junho, stop it. You're being cute in front of me! It's wrong!"

 

"And unfaithful." I heard Wooyoung sniggered.

 

Taeyeon looked back at Wooyoung, shot a death glare to her enemy.

 

"What did he say about unfaithful?" I asked, slightly curious.

 

Heck that, I'm VERY curious.

 

"Nothing." She waved her hand in dismiss. "But seriously, Junho-ah. You could just go first. Don't mind me, okay?"

 

I pouted for the last time and nodded. "Alright then. But let's eat tomorrow." I said.

 

She didn't reply but gave me a hasty nod.

 

And I left......

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE! For those JunHyo shippers, this just one side story of Junho's feeling for Taeyeon! Have you checked out my new story? If you haven't here's the link ! Those Hunnie shippers out there! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291852/love-comes-in-their-own-beautiful-way-romcom-you-originalcharacter-exok-sehun-sehunexok