When Siwon Meets Tiffany...

Story Of Us

"...and that jerk just make her fell down!" A girl was sitting while whipping her drink.

"Taeng, calm your voice, we're eating at the cafe," A guy warned.

"But, Siwon Oppa! He is just too much! Even when I'm only talking about him, I felt like kicking him," Taeyeon grump.

"Yeah, sure you can do that," Siwon said, "If only you can,"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "I'm sure talking with my cousin,"

Siwon asked, changing the topic, "Who is the girl, anyway?"

"Her name is Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany. She is my bestfriend," Taeyeon explained. "Curious, huh?" She teased, elbowing his arm.

"Yeah," He replied shortly. "Ordered the food now. We've been drinking chocolate for-like, fifteen minutes and listening to your story. I guess it's time to order the food right?"

"Sure, I'm very hungry." She said and take a look at the menu.

After looking at the menu, they ordered their food. They chatted like a couple if those people don't know who are they, they really look like a couple.

"Taeng?" A girl's voice heard.

"Fany!" Taeyeon shouted, standing up automatically, surprised looked was on her face, followed by a smile.

"Are you eating here?"

"Yeah, anyway, you come here with the girls, right?"

"I'm planning to wait for them, until five minutes ago I receive calls from them. Jessica is dating Donghae, Hyoyeon is helping Junho out, Yuri and Yoona have something to do, and the others just came up with excuses," Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Anyway, is this...?"

"Siwon, meet my friend Tiffany. Fany, meet my cousin, Siwon." Taeyeon said, and Tiffany extending her hands first.

Siwon slowly extended out his hand, he seems to be zoned out for a moments. To say, he was astonished. Where was this goddess coming from? With her white skin and eye-smile, his heart seems to be flutter. Can't it be... love at first sight?

"Won?"

Taeyeon has been waving her hand in front of his face, but he... once again zoned out. Taeyeon giggled, understanding what happened.

"What is it, Taeng?" Siwon asked, finally back to the moment.

"Is it okay if Fany sit with us? She's alone," Taeyeon asked.

"Of course," Siwon smiled.

"Thank you," Tiffany said and smiled. She ordered her food and tap her finger on the table, taking Taeyeon's attention.

"Fany, what is it?"

"I wonder... if your cousin okay? He seems to be zoning out for a while," Tiffany said.

"It's okay, I guess I know why," Taeyeon giggled. "Cousin, are you okay?"

"O-of course." Siwon replied.

The waitress come and bring the food.

"Let's eat!" Taeyeon said as they began to eat.

 

It was one hour after dinner, and Tiffany excused herself to go home.

"Hold," Taeyeon said. "Let my cousin bring you home. You won't mind, right, Siwon Oppa?"

"Of course not."

"How about you?" Tiffany and Siwon asked together.

"I'm fine. I know my way home. I'm going to somewhere before going home. So you better bring her home, Siwon Oppa. I know her house is far away from here. It's dangerous for the walk home or taking a bus."

"Okay, then." Tiffany said, and Siwon make the move.

"I owe you, Taeng,"

"Got it," Taeyeon winked.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I walked out from the cafe after making sure Siwon and Tiffany out of sight. You know, I'm very happy seeing them. Even though I never think of making them together, but now it seems to be one of my perfect plan. I'm very sure Siwon in the first state liking Tiffany, and Tiffany will like him too. It just the matter of time. I looked around the path, everyone seems to be having a date. What day is today, anyway? I walked to the closest shop and peek on the calendar. It's Valentine's! No wonder people having their date. Ugh, and I took Siwon Oppa. But luckily for him, having Tiffany for now. Okay, okay, they are not yet dating. Not yet, but will soon. Wish for something wouldn't be hurt right?

I hummed on my way back home, and I saw a bunch of boys are trying to hurt a grandma. Why aren't there anyone helping her?! I run towards them and kicked one in front of me. He fell to on top of his friends.

"YAH!" A guy turned to her with evil voice.

She pretend not to hear it, covering her fear.

"Shortie, what are you think you're doing?"

Okay, okay, shortie words have been around me lately. *Hey, author, how many time you want me to be called shortie?* 

So back to the nerve-wracking moments. I glared at the guy. "What are you think you're doing?"

"You've got some nerves, girl. I told you to back off, I won't hurt girls."

"But grandma? They were girls too,"

The man seems to be shock with my reply. He seems to be in deep thought before reply, "Well, I often ask this, 'Are you willingly change the position of this grandma?' I will let the grannie goes, but you'll be changing to her position."

I glared at the man. "How old are you?" I know, I know, it such a stupid question in such a condition, but poor my mind, it's the only question I've got.

The man looked away before looked at me. "Are you kidding me, girl?"

"No," I replied. "I wasn't in my right mind. Sorry,"

"Tell me, what do you want now?"

"Let the grannie goes," I said.

He laugh creepily as I frowned. "Let the grannie goes," He demand and his friend did as he said.

In that moment, I run as fast as I could to the dark alley, because it's the only way and the boys start to chase me. Aish, I forgot how short I am, my legs can't seems to reach it. He catch my hand and he held me tight. "Run away is a stupid things." He said under his breath.

I began to kick everything, but nothing I hit. Stupid legs!

"Let her go," A voice makes me stopped and I looked at the familior voice.

I opened my eyes and there was, standing my enemy. GOSH, how could I tell you that I'm really happy too see him that time?

"What?" The man who held me asked.

"Let her go," Wooyoung said, pointing at me. "She's really not worth to be touch,"

"YAH, JANG WOOYOUNG, what are you saying?!" I don't care if he is going to be my saviour, but if he mocks me again, I swear I'm going to take revenge.

"Come on, see, her voice hurting your ears, ain't it?" Wooyoung mocks me again.

Calm, TAEYEON, calm.

"Jong, held this girl," The boy told the one name Jong. "So man, if I let her go, what will you give me?"

"What do you want?"

"Well, I want to have her for the night,"

"WELL, let see if she wants or not," Wooyoung told the man and he looked at me.

Those eyes gave me signal to run. I kicked the man and within the situation I felt a hand grabbed mine and bring me to run. As I realize in a few seconds, I was holding hand with Wooyoung, yes my forever enemy, running from the bunch boys.

"Why are you so slow?!" He scold me while running.

"Why do you help me?!" I asked him, even though I really feel thankful.

"Of course I have to help you! Even though we never good to each other, I'm a kind one!" He said proudly.

We have reached his car and he motion me to hop in. I don't take a second to ask, as behind us still the boys running. He drove his car away as we argue.

"Pfff, kind one you said? So what happened this morning?" I mocked.

"That was because I was at school. I can't let anyone see my good side. Ruining reputation."

"Reputation you said? Pfftt. Seriously," I scoffed. "Stop here, I see my house already,"

He stopped and looked at me. "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

I just nodded. It's not a promise right?....

A grin plaster on my face as I walked home.

End Of Taeyeon's POV

 

"How was your school?" Siwon asked as he drove his car.

"Good," She replied. "Well, Siwon-ssi, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," He replied, blush. "Call me Siwon is good. I don't like to be seen older,"

"Okay, Siwon... Oppa," Tiffany end her statement. "May I call you Oppa? It's okay right?"

"Of course, I do older than you," He let out a chuckles. He is so nervous. The first time he felt something like that.

"That is my house," She said, pointing a white painted house. The house is a simple-modern building, it seems like her style.

"So here I dropped you," He said.

She walked out from his car and bowed. "Thanks Oppa," She gave him her eye-smile before walking into the house.

He smiled and for the first time of his life, his heart beat faster than ever.