Dinner 2/2

Story Of Us

They arrived at Wooyoung's house and linked arms as they walked into the house.

Taeyeon bowed as she saw Nicole and a man, must be Nicole's husband. "Annyeonghaseyo," She greeted.

"So, this is the girl?" The man asked.

Nicole nodded her head. "Yes, hubby! This girl is Wooyoung's girlfriend."

"She's pretty," The man said as he patted Wooyoung's back. "Son, don't let her down."

"Ye, Appa." Wooyoung nodded his head, covering his smile.

"Let's eat!" Nicole said, dragging Taeyeon with her.

Help me! Taeyeon thought, looking at Wooyoung who purposely looking away.

"Is it delicious?" Nicole asked, putting meat on Taeyeon's bowl.

"D-de." Taeyeon smile genuinely.

"Try to feed each other!" Nicole said, looking at the couple.

"Honey, that's not too good to asked," Nicole's husband, Kikwang, coughed.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung looked at each other before laughed awkwardly.

Taeyeon put on a big spoon of rice and shoved it to Wooyoung's mouth. "Eat it, honey."

Wooyoung forcefully eat the big amout of rice in his mouth. "It's my turn now, honey." Wooyoung said evily, took out another big spoon of rice and shoved it inside Taeyeon's mouth.

Both gulped it forcefully.

"So, Taeyeon-ssi," KiKwang, said, "What do you see in my irresponsible soon?"

"Appa!" Wooyoung whined.

See, even his dad acknowledge his irresponsible attitude. -_- Taeyeon thought.

"Hmm, well, he is kind," Taeyeon mumbled, knowing what she said is a lie.

"What else?" GiKwang asked again, now Nicole moves forward, interested.

"Em...well, he's...smart?" Taeyeon fakes a smile.

"Oh, don't feel presured by my question," KiKwang gave a smile.

Taeyeon nodded her head. I'm not pressured, I'm just not sure what to say, Taeyeon told herself.

"Well, the conversation should end now. We cannot eat while talking," Wooyoung said, hoping the conversation will really end.

The others silently nodded and eat their food.

"Omoni, I'll help you wash the dishes." Taeyeon offered as soon as they done eating.

"Oh, such a great girl, you are!" She praised as they brought the dirty plates to the sink.

As they were washing dishes, Nicole tried to make up a conversation. "Do you really like Wooyoung?"

"D-de?"

"Do you sincerely like Wooyoung?" Nicole asked again, pushing the soap liquid.

"I-I guess."  She stuttered, not feeling well to lie.

"I just hope you could change his childish attitude."

"How was him when he was a child?" Taeyeon asked.

"He was a cutie, I assured you." Nicole chuckles. "Let's see some past photos of him after washing dishes, okay?"

"Gladly."

Soon, they have done the dishes and Nicole silently brought Taeyeon upstairs to the photos album place. The men are on first floor, sitting at the living room.

Nicole looked around the shelves before taking out a big photo album. She took a seat beside Taeyeon and opened the big album. "Look, this is Wooyoung when still a few months born." She pointed a photo where Wooyoung is sleeping soundly. "And this one," She pointed another photo, "when his first year birthday party."

"He was so cute," Taeyeon praised, smiling when she saw Nicole's gentle smile.

"He's cute right?"

"Yes." Taeyeon smiled.

"This one," She pointed another one, after flipping pages, "When he first wear school uniform."

In the photo, Wooyoung smiled cutely while pointing his uniform. Taeyeon couldn't help but laugh.

"Omma~ Taeyeon~" Wooyoung called as his footsteps coming near. "What are you guys-" His eyes stopped at the photo album. "Omma! Why did you let her saw my past photos?"

"She is your girlfriend, right?" Nicole asked, pointing the excuse.

"Well, even so..." Wooyoung paused. "It's getting late, I should drive her home now,"

"Oh, really? Well, let's eat dinner again," Nicole said, hugging Taeyeon. "You are welcome in this house any time." She said as Taeyeon hugged her back and walked down to the first floor.

Taeyeon bowed and bid farewell to GiKwang and Nicole.

"Come again, okay?" They said as Taeyeon walked to the car.

Taeyeon waved her hands and put on a smile.

As Wooyoung's house out of sight, the atmosphere inside the car was tensed and stiff.

"Ahem," Wooyoung coughed.

No replied.

"Ahem," He coughed again.

No replied.

"Ahem!" He coughed once again, this time louder.

"Wae?!" Taeyeon turned her head to him agitatedly.

"Why didn't you reply me when I coughed first?"

"Did you call me? Sorry, you were coughing," She rolled her eyes.

Wooyoung pull out his hand to turn on the radio.

'Saranghae~ Neol mana saranghae~'

'Uri saranghaetjana, jebal nal ulijima~'

'Nado lovey dovey dovey~~'

"Aish, why all the music is about love?!" Wooyoung growled.

Taeyeon looked out from the window so that he couldn't see she is laughing silently.

But Wooyoung caught her off guard. "You were laughing at me, were you?" He asked, slowly smile cracking on his face.

"Ania," She lied.

"But you were so great before, when you talked to my parents," He praised.

"I know. But your parents are so great...which make me thinking where were you from?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, pretending to be angry.

"Well, your parents are so great and treat me well. You do know it's very different from how you treat me right?"

"Well, even so, I'm the one who introduce you to them, remember?"

"Yeah, I know."

"But it's funny that you could done well,"

"What?"

"Well, thinking of how much you hate me, you looked well in front of my parents."

"Of course, I should." Taeyeon said. "I won't my good image ruin because I hate you." Now, that she said the word 'hate', she didn't feel those feeling anymore, actually. But, she needs to maintain that image.

"Right," Wooyoung is a bit upset as he heard the 'hate' word. But, well, if she likes him, that will be weirder. "We're here." He said and she walked out from the car.

"Thank you for driving me home safely, and not yet ten."

"I always keep my promise." He said.

Taeyeon smiled and bid farewell as she gets in to her house.

Both smiled in their sleep.