That Game

Story Of Us

I've been reading comments about Tiffany being selfish. Nah, here I am to straighten the story line. Tiffany is not selfish. She just hasn't known yet about Taeyeon and Wooyoung's fake relationship and felt jealousy just like how girls usually do. Moreover, she has liked Wooyoung first, since Taeyeon and Wooyoung are enemies. So it's natural for her to feel insecure when Taeyeon and Wooyoung have become friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That night, everyone gathered in the lounge.

 

"HH~ What does the principal want us to do?" Jessica whined. "I really choose to sleep than anything he wants us to do."

 

The principal came out and the students looked at him boringly. Mostly when the principal said anything, all that came out always bad news.

 

"So, I realized that winter's break is not winter's break if we don't play game, don't we?" He let out a grinned.

 

A student groaned. "Not treasure hunt please!"

 

"Bingo!" A teacher said. "Treasure hunt we are playing." He clasped.

 

Taeyeon muttered, "I hate the way he said it."

 

Tiffany agreed. "Me too,"

 

The students started protesting and stuff, making the principal sighed in despair. "Alright, alright. But we teachers have made the game..... so don't you guys pity us? We spent our days just to put the treasure in the woods." 

 

The students soften at the sight, and heaved a deep sigh.

 

In the end, they agreed to play and was told to be in pairs.

 

"I'm not playing." Seohyun said. "I hurt my leg before." She let the teacher see her bandages leg.

 

"Okay, Seohyun is off the game." The teacher said.

 

The others then started partner up with their friends.

 

"Taeyeon, Junsu!" Teacher BoA called. "The two of you are not playing." She said after Taeyeon and Junsu went to her.

 

"Why?" They looked baffle.

 

"You two are going to practise the song." She said with matter-of-factly tone. "And we're going now."

 

Taeyeon was about to follow the teacher when a hand hold her.

 

She turned around to look at the person who held her back.

 

"Where are you going?" Wooyoung asked. "Aren't we going to be partner?"

 

Taeyeon looked at him in hesitation. "I can't." Then she glanced at Tiffany who is craning her neck in order to find Wooyoung. "Why don't you go and partner with Tiffany?"

 

"I'm not doing that!" Wooyoung hissed.

 

Taeyeon, for a second there, thought that she wanted to slap the guy. Nah, it's nothing out of hatred, just a bit agitated because she knew how much Tiffany likes Wooyoung. "Don't do that for yourself," She said as calm as she could. "For me, can't you?"

 

It was like they understand each other for a full minutes. You know what I mean right? Like in those stupid romantic movies where the girl let the man she loves to be with another girl in order for that another girl be happy? [I especially hates that part in a movie.]

 

Wooyoung seemed like want to say something, but Taeyeon cut him off, "I have something to do. And I heard that both you and Tiffany are in a dancing project together. Why don't you take this moment to talk about that?"

 

Wooyoung stared at her as if she was from another planet. "Why aren't you going?"

 

"Because-" She was cut off by Junsu who screamed her name.

 

Junsu ran back to Taeyeon. "Taeyeon! Come on!"

 

"I really have to go." Taeyeon said to Wooyoung, looking right into his eyes.

 

It was unspoken words tell by the eyes.

 

"I'm sorry," She whispered and his grip on her wrist loosen.

 

 

 

 

"What was that?"

 

Taeyeon looked up in surprise at Junsu. "What was what?" She asked.

 

"That." He reenacted the way Wooyoung grabbed her wrist in such a dramatic way. "Are you both dating or what?"

 

Taeyeon gagged. "What the? Nah, it's nothing."

 

Junsu shot her a look. "Sure it's nothing. You both were having an intense conversation."

 

She furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't like the way you said it."

 

They were walking to the music room, following Teacher BoA who is far away from them. They ran forward, although they still squeezed moments to talk.

 

"Well, but it's really different on how you two usually talk." Junsu shrugged as they reached the room.

 

"Okay, I'll leave the two of you here." Teacher BoA. "And as much as I hate to say this, don't do anything hormonal here."

 

Taeyeon gaped at the teacher openly while Junsu seemingly has eaten drugs and white foam coming out from his mouth.

 

Even to let out a laugh was awkward.

 

Three minutes later, Junsu and Taeyeon have already settled down inside the room and they took the mic.

 

"I still can't believe the teacher did remind us of that. I'm not a guy." Junsu said.

 

"Are you a gay?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

 

Junsu flushed.

 

"Omo, are you really a gay?" She asked in high-pitched tone.

 

"Sheesh, don't tell any body." He said. "Only 2PM know about this thing."

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Are you and Wooyoung friends now?" Junsu asked. "I know it's absurd, but it's really weird to see you and him together. Since when do both of you didn't fight anymore??"

 

She tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I'm not sure. I forgot already. But now, me and him are in fine mode." She explained. "It's not like we have reason to fight or quarrel right? We gotta grow up someday."

 

Junsu nodded. "Of course. Does Tiffany like him that much?"

 

Taeyeon choked. "Er....."

 

"Do you forget that she said it by herself? In that drunken state?"

 

Oh right....... I forgot..... "Yes, I think she does." Taeyeon said.

 

"You know...." Junsu hesitantly continued, "I think Wooyoung likes you."

 

Once again, Taeyeon choked. "MWU?"

 

"Well.... you see, I'm a gay." He stated. "I can tell that he does have feeling for you. I'm not sure about you, though. I'm a gay, I repeat."

 

"He doesn't like me. Not that way." She insisted.

 

"Taeyeon." Junsu said her name firmly. "I AM A GAY. How many times should I tell you that? 'I am a gay' means that I know clearly what other guys feel. And I am for sure, take my words, Wooyoung likes you. No, he even possibly loves you."

 

Taeyeon felt a warmth feeling enveloping her heart. She didn't know why but it felt great to know that. But then she shook her head frantically. "No. He couldn't. He shouldn't."

 

"Tell me why he shouldn't." Junsu demanded.

 

"Like you said, Tiffany likes him."

 

Junsu raised an eyebrow. "Then, do you like him?"

 

Taeyeon looked at him for a while before shrugging. "Truthfully, I'm not sure. I couldn't say I hate him anymore because a) obviously I don't feel that way anymore and b) I always feel awkward with him sometimes. If you get what I mean."

 

Junsu rubbed his chin. "I felt there is something I don't know. Something secretive that only both of you know. Am I right?" He asked softly.

 

Taeyeon stared at him before nodding. "I can't tell."

 

"Of course. If not, it's not a secret anymore!" He laughed. "But I do feel that your feeling towards him is changing." He continued, "You know, if you need someone to help you through this hard time with your confused heart, you can always look for me."

 

She smiled, understanding his good intention. "Of course."

 

Only if you know there's someone else who's deeply in love with you.... Junsu sighed, casting Taeyeon a look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you walk faster?" Wooyoung snapped darkly.

 

Tiffany looked up at him. She felt her heart squeezing in pain for his hard treatment. Can't he just be a gentleman to her, even at this friendly moment? Why is he keep doing all harsh thing to me? What mistake did I ever do to him?

 

She felt like crying, but that's totally stupid. It would just let him to know how weak she is. "Sure." She replied softly, trying hard to walk in the dark in the forest.

 

She was curious why he suddenly came up to her and told her to be his partner. You couldn't imagine how happy she was. But he has to do this cold act to her. It's totally hurting her. She felt her heart was ripped away.

 

"Where is the damn treasure chest?" Wooyoung muttered, using his flashlight to lighten every places. He found nothing. All dark.

 

"Maybe we should go further more." Tiffany suggested and took the lead.

 

It wasn't five minutes before she fell down and winced at the pain. Wooyoung worriedly ran to her. Despite disliking her, he couldn't help but feel worry. And of course, he thought of how mad Taeyeon would be if she saw him not taking care of her precious friend.

 

"Are you alright?" Wooyoung asked, bending down beside her legs.

 

He saw it bleeding and his eyes widen. "Oh no. Your legs are bleeding." Then he looked at her. "Do you think you're able to continue this hunting?" He asked.

 

She didn't reply as she mesmerized by his face close-up. She felt all her problems were washed away and burdens were lifted from her shoulder. Suddenly the darkness didn't seem that dark anymore. Everything looks beautiful.

 

He wagged his fingers in front of her. "Hey, back to earth!" He said.

 

She blinked in surprised. "Oh." She mumbled.

 

Wooyoung got up and held his hand out. "Come on."

 

She gratefully took his hand and felt warmth spread throughout her body. But when she tried to get up, the pain in her leg took over and she fell on her . "Awww." She winced in pain while her hand reached out to her ankle. "I think I sprained my leg."

 

Wooyoung looked down and flashed the flashlight to her leg. No doubt that it would swollen the next day. He sighed and said, "Let's just be eliminated. I'll carry you back to the resort." He said and squat down in front of her.

 

She didn't move an inch as she tried to absorbed what's happening to her right now.

 

"Come on. We don't have much time. You might got infection for being out her for long." He said. "Come on. Get on my back."

 

She snapped out her daze and carefully got up and flung her arms around his neck. He made her thighs to wrap around his waist. He placed his hands under her thighs, careful not to touch them. *clears throat* It felt wrong for him to touch another girl's skin that not his girlfriend. [add : fake]

 

Tiffany, however, never feels more blissful than ever. If anything, this would have paid for all her wishes she had ever wished. This is amazing. She thought, smiling from ear to ear. Her heart seems could burst out any moment to form a spectacular fireworks.

 

She wished that this moment will last longer than it should have.