Wedding Day

Story Of Us

Sorry for crappy chapter. Lotsa love for you guys :D _
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[SPOTTED] JANG WOOYOUNG AND KIM TAEYEON WALKING OUT TOGETHER FROM THE FAMOUS 63 BUILDING AT VALENTINE'S DAY!

[LEAKED OUT] JANG WOOYOUNG AND KIM TAEYEON ARE DATING!

[RUMOUR] JANG WOOYOUNG PROPOSED KIM TAEYEON!!!

 

....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Wooyoung stood together in front of both angry CEOs. 

 

In the large, spacious meeting room, sat two old men and one couple in front of them.

 

The one with now-all-white hair rubbed his wrinkle forehead. "I knew I should've broken you two up long, long time ago." He muttered regrettably.

 

The one with frown face agreed. "That's right. Now see what you two have caused us."

 

Taeyeon and Wooyoung looked at each other before facing the two old men.

 

"WE'RE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! WHAT ELSE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!?" They both broke out into the same statement, as if they had been practising before.

 

Oh well.... nobody said it's not true though.

 

"AND WE'RE STILL IN LOVE NOW." They said with convincing look.

 

They really didn't want to be parted.

 

The two old men sighed and rubbed their chin.

 

"Taeyeon." Mr. White Hair spoke, "Ever since you debuted, you had been a great hit. And I wanted it too last."


"Isn't ten years enough?" Wooyoung murmured.

 

Mr. White Hair glared at him.

 

Mr. Frown Face shook his head. "Wooyoung." He said sternly.

 

Wooyoung shut his mouth immediately. Taeyeon bit her lower lip to prevent a giggle out.

 

"I don't really understand what you see in him, you know. I mean, sure, he is one of the best singers in Korea, but I don't see how you two fit."

 

Taeyeon mildly smile as she replied, "Incompability is what makes two people fit together. It's not about polar opposites or something like that; but to have a good life, we have to look for someone who would love and embrace all the differences between us. Like how Wooyoung accepted me although I might have hit him too hard sometimes." Then she added in a lower voice, "He really hates it when I whack him."

 

"Wooyoung, what about the news of you proposing her? Is that true?" Mr. Frown Face frowned.

 

Wooyoung and Taeyeon looked at each other before Wooyoung faced Mr. Frown Face and nodded. "I did." He simply replied, shrugging his shoulder as if it wasn't a big news.

 

"YOUUUU WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both Mr. Frown Face and Mr. White Hair jumped out of their chairs and looked at the couple with wide eyes. "WITHOUT OUR CONFIRMATION?!???" They shouted together.

 

"Well, why should I tell you when I'm proposing her? It's not like you're my dad and you're her dad." He said to the two old men. "I knew I should've dropped some hints though."

 

"Why didn't you!?" Taeyeon whacked Wooyoung's head. "I thought they knew!"

 

"AWW AWW AWW!" Wooyoung rubbed his head dramatically. "Well, it's not that important."

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

Mr. Frown Face frowned even more. "Do I have a say in this case?"

 

Wooyoung and Taeyeon shook their head.

 

"So we should just let you two marry?" Mr. White Hair asked.

 

"Something like that." Wooyoung nodded eagerly.

 

Mr. White Hair and Mr. Frown Face looked at each other. Seems like we have no other choice...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO BABIES BEFORE WE SAY SO!!!!!!" They roared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The news of the proposal turned out to be true and the wedding was held six months later. Many famous people come; such as; Jay Park and Jessica Jung (the two celebrities who had been dating openly), fashion designer Choi Sooyoung and her boyfriend, Hwang Chansung(a famous chef), legendary living rocker Jung Yonghwa and his wife, Seo Joohyun (a famous pianist who had held many concert), millionaire Choi Siwon and his wife, Tiffany Hwang (CEO of ST Fashion Inc. and some famous shopping mall), CEO of Lee Corp, Lee Junho and his wife, Kim Hyoyeon (a famous dance instructor), CEO of Go Green Company Lee Sungmin and Lee Soonkyu (the owner of many lands in Korea and other countries), President of Thailand, Nichkhun Horvejkul and his wife, Kwon Yuri, a famous fashion designer (opened a boutique together with Sooyoung), and a famous models couple, Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona.

 

"YOU LOOK AWESOME, BABY!!!" Tiffany threw kisses on Taeyeon's cheeks as soon as she ran through the waiting room door.

 

"You too, babe. How's Japan?"

 

Tiffany had been in Japan for her new-established shopping mall at Harajuku district and had to arrange some things so it would properly run before coming back to Korea.

 

"It's good. Everything's going well." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Great then."

 

"FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Two women jumped up and down inside the waiting room.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully at them. "They are still the same."

 

"It's nice to see they haven't changed." Taeyeon smiled. "Hi YoonYul. How are you guys?"


"Krabi is a nice place! See how tanned I got after going there!" Yuri exclaimed happily, clasping her hands together. (You watched SHINee's Wonderful Day? Onew is so funny!! <3 him!)

 

"I see." Tiffany curtly said, looking at Yuri up and down. She never really like her skin dark; and do anything to prevent so. But her bestie Yuri had another thing in her mind.

 

"Still Miss Fair Skin, isn't you?" Yuri gave a lopsided grin.

 

Tiffany shrugged.

 

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Yoona hugged Taeyeon tightly. "Finally!!! I was thinking when are the two of you going to get married! I was damn worried!"

 

"What do you need to be worried of?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

 

"The fact that the two of you manage to stay under the safety zone for ten years of your relationship. That was amazing... and worrying. Who knows if you two break up? BUT THENNN, I heard of you and him getting married! It was just so relieving!!!" Yoona gleefully said.

 

Taeyeon could only chuckle at her pretty dongsaeng's reaction. They'd been a really supportive of her relationship and helped her through her hardest time even though they weren't at the same place together. They'd been busied, but they still took care of each other no matter what. They were the epitome of what real friends are.

 

"Remember that one night Yuri unnie got all of us into a conference call because she had a problem..."

 

"...which annoyed the hell out of me." Hyoyeon finished the sentence as she walked into the waiting room. She gave a peck on Taeyeon's cheek and hugged the latter.

 

"Hyo! You made it!" Taeyeon said excitedly. "I thought you're still at France as dance instructor for who was it again..? The name of your client?"

 

"His name is Harry Styles, baby." Hyoyeon cooed.

 

"I bet Junho was choking himself up when he found out you had accepted to be that hot guy's dance instructor." Jessica snickered as she walked in.

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Not that dramatic. Maybe whining a bit, but that's all." She shrugged nonchalantly.

 

"You're cruel, woman." Jessica shook her head, not trying to hide her devious smile.

 

"Taeyeon unnieee!!"

 

Taeyeon's ears perked up at the sound and immediately opened her arms widely as a weight came bouncing to her. "SEOBABY! You made it!"

 

"Of course unnie! How can I miss your wedding party when you literally was the one who helped me with mine? You're always there for me, so I should be at yours too." Seohyun smiled.

 

Taeyeon felt her eyes watered by the short speech the youngest gave her, but she blinked back the tears. Won't stain the make up, will she?

 

"Hey, I think you need to heightened the security." Taeyeon followed where the voice came for and rolled her eyes at the sight of a tall figure, slightly tanned skin, and short chic hair.

 

"Nice to see you too, Sooyoungie." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"You come? I thought you had some deal to do with that Nam's advertisement company." Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

 

"I moved it to yesterday so I could come to this eventful day." She said sweetly, battling her eyelashes, making all the people in the room wanted to puke.


"Please s-s-stop hherr...." Taeyeon faked gasping for air.

 

"Funny, bride." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Now, now. Is everyone here?"

 

They looked around and nodded.

 

"Great. Now who's the bridemaids, the flowers-thrower, and ring-bearer?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung was in his own waiting room checking himself up. I really am handsome.... no wonder Taeyeon fell for me... He cheekily grinned at his reflection in the mirror.

 

"Look at the stupid groom smiling at himself!"

 

Wooyoung snapped from his daydream and turned around irritably to find Siwon walking in to his waiting room. "Da fudge are you doing here?" Wooyoung questioned.

 

"Don't restrain the foul-mouth. It's bad for health. And I'm here because my wife is here." Siwon said smartly.


"Oh right.... Hey, how's baby case doing?"

 

"Tiffany hasn't pregnant yet... but we're still trying. We're busy people you know."

 

"Yeah. Yeah. Of course." Wooyoung shrugged it off.

 

"DUDEE!!"


"Not them please." Wooyoung facepalmed himself.

 

Nichkhun and Taecyeon appeared in the doorway with beaming smiles, arms opened widely. Siwon chuckled and cringed at the same time. He was lucky for not having an embarrasing friends as the two right there.

 

"The news of your marriage shocked many people!" Taecyeon hit Wooyoung's back rather hurtingly and both Siwon and Nichkhun involuntarily cringed. That looks hurt...

 

"Awww man! Not in my wedding day!" Wooyoung whined as he flexed his muscles.

 

"Can't help it man. You look so stiff." Taecyeon grinned devilishly.

 

Nichkhun shook his head in disbelief.

 

"I still remember when you did the same to me, you !" Junho trudged in almost lazily. He scowled at Taecyeon, "Remind me to do that to you when you marry Yoona." 

 

"Count me in." Wooyoung added eagerly.

 

Taecyeon rolled his eyes. "Two stupid s."

 

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, BOYS!" Tiffany's loud voice boomed.

 

"Babe!" Siwon rushed over to her side. "I didn't say any bad words."

 

"Good. Tell me who did." Tiffany nodded encouragingly.

 

Siwon wickedly smile at the gulping bows and pointed at all but Nichkhun.

 

"The groom himself!?" Tiffany gasped. "How dare you on this day!?"

 

Wooyoung closed his eyes. "OH COME ON.... I don't need you giving me a short speech on how I should do today! I'm damn nervous right now! You don't have to add it up!"

 

"I'm not adding anything up!" Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Have you done your vow?"

 

"What? What vow? We're doing 'The Vow'?" Wooyoung asked with large eyes.

 

Tiffany wrinkled her nose. "You watched the movie?"

 

"Taeyeon kind of dragging me into it so... yeah."

 

"Well, she's definitely doing hers. If you're not... I don't know what she would do. Good luck." Tiffany gave a light pat on his shoulder before leaving the room.

 

"Oh Woo, hey Tiff," Jay walked in leisurely as Tiffany passed by him. He noticed the tense atmosphere and asked, "What's wrong?"

 

"Wooyoung's dead if he's not doing his vow." Taecyeon explained, silently snickering.

 

"You haven't done it yet?!" Chansung came in after eavedropping at the conversation. "You're doomed man."

 

"Who haven't done the vow?" Sungmin came in with confusion in his face.

 

The men were talking about things but Wooyoung. He finally spoke, silencing the room.


 

 

 

 

"Guys..." Wooyoung slowly said, "GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!"