Siwon Is Acting Weird

Story Of Us

Taeyeon's POV

 

As all of you have known now, I have been giving Wooyoung cold shoulder. It started right after Hyoyeon and me chatted. I really don't want to ruin anything. And I don't know what I should do right now. I'm not a mess, of course. I'm not in love with him and so, I will not be doing anything like a girl who just broke up did.

 

It was Saturday morning and there's no school so I was free to do what I wish to. Approximately ten o'clock in the morning, I got up from my bed and started doing my 'weird-faces' methods in the mirror. This methods were taught by my friend, I forgot who, but this kind of methods have actually worked out on me. I smiled and laughed a lot after seeing my own weird faces, but nonetheless, alone. If there was someone around me, probably they would think me as a crazy girl.

 

So after a nice morning bath, I went to my wardrobe and looked for something nice to wear. It's been a long time since I have my alone time. Maybe this is a good day for going out alone. After picking out a simple tee-shirt and purple skinny jeans, I wore them and took a purse.

 

"MORNING, FAMILY!" I shouted loudly as I ran downstairs.

 

I could hear my mother's desperate sigh, my father's 'I-don't-know-anymore' head shakes. This is actually the kind of mornings I get everyday. Despite being a rich daughter, I was nowhere near a demure and quiet girl like what people had actually thought about of a wealthy daughter. 

 

Firstly, they would imagine how beautiful the daughter will be, with long hair and eyelashes, brown soft eyes, small face and nose--small body too, we cannot forget about that--and a total of perfect appearance.

 

Second, they would start thinking that some wealthy girls are demure and quiet; probably cold, just like how fanfics describe them. Some others would be thought of snobby and y rich girls. Nah, nah, we all know I'm nowhere near those two description. So, yeah, you all probably might have forgotten me as a rich girl.

 

Not that I mind, though.

 

Third, they would think that a life of a rich daughter or son would be like hell and cold. Maybe they read too much fanfics telling them that rich people married because of money or or arranged marriage, but I didn't think that happen. I mean, just look at my parents. Both they weren't cold or workaholic. They were warm and kind. Same goes to Wooyoung's family, I see. Nicole and GiKwang just loved each other that--

 

Hold, the up. Did I just mention him at my story-telling?

 

Oh, what the heck. I just ruined my perfect story-telling.

 

Guess I have to stop telling you of what people saw on rich people like us. Like what an idiom say, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

 

My mother depressing sigh is usually meant that she is giving up on trying making me as a demure and quiet girl. Hehe. Sorry, mom, I love the way I am right now. My father shaking head meant that he doesn't care, as long as I'm happy and good. That's what I love from my parents. They spoil me in a good way.

 

"Where are you going today?" Mom asked me as she watched me munching on my bread.

 

I shrugged. "I don't know. It just seems a perfect saturday to travel alone."

 

"How about your boyfriend?" Father asked.

 

I turned my head to him and silently cursed. "He has something to do and I don't want to disturb him. I have to give him some space too you know." I said weirdly like how Hannah Montana used to talk to her father.

 

"You haven't gone on date with him this week." Father ponted out.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's my love life, Appa. Why do you even care about my love life? Just care about MY life will be enough." I made a face. "For real, Appa."

 

"Well, I'm just curious why the boy isn't coming. I miss to talk to him you know. He's witty and humorous. A very nice son-in-law candidate." Father said simply.

 

I felt totally weird and goosebumps all over my skin. My father just told me he missed my fake boyfriend. Before I could actually talk back to my father, someone rang the door bell.

 

"I'll go check who it is." Mom said and left me with father.

 

"Seriously, dad, you don't really think that me and Wooyoung will last long, right?" I quietly asked. I felt as if the answer will danger my life.

 

"Pfft, what are you talking about? Of course I would love if you two last long!" He harrumphed and I closed my eyes in defeat.

 

All I could think of right now is how lucky actually Romeo and Juliet are. I wish my family has some kind of feud with Wooyoung's family.

 

"Look who's here!" Mom chirped happily. 

 

I looked up and saw my cousin walking in with a fresh smile to my parents and I thought the smile actually gone when his eyes met mine.

 

WTF?

 

I shrugged, thinking that I might be imagining things. "Hey, bro."

 

He replied the greet, but something was off. I knew there were. And I began to think that the disappeared smile wasn't illusion. I stared at him while he talked with my parents. Narrowing my eyes on him, I observed how weird his attitude was that day.

 

"So, why are you coming today?" Father asked Siwon.

 

"I want to have a walk with my favorite cousin." Siwon replied.

 

I choked; the way he said it was obviously a lie. His tone was flat and almost cold for me.

 

My parents looked at me before looking back at him. Seemed like they notice the weird aura he's giving me.

 

"Er... well,  of course...." Father was at loss of words.

 

I stood up. "Well, then. Let's go, shall we?" I asked him. Maybe this saturday won't be a lonely day.

 

I don't hope for happy and sweet moments with him, anyway. But I don't think this will be a quiet or anything near calmness going out day.

 

He told me to get into his car. Obediently like a puppy, I followed him. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

 

He didn't reply and chose to stay cold at me.

 

Damn him. I don't know his problem and really confused with his coldness.

 

We reached Insadong and I didn't even ask him why we were there. If he wanted a walk, fine, then let's walk. I huffed at the sight of him giving me cold shoulder. Naw, naw, this is making me remember of me giving Wooyoung cold shoulder. Damn you, cousin.

 

And he said I was his favorite cousin.

 

"Oppa," I finally called out of exasperation. "Do you mind telling me where are we going?" Still giving the back shoulder, I finally let out a loud asked, "Do you mind stop giving me that cold shoulder?"

 

From the point of view of the bystanders, we're probably having a lover quarrel, but pwehleasseee. We are cousin and his skull asking me to beat it up.

 

He stopped his track and turned around. "Let's have a drink." He said and led me to a cozy cafe.

 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

 

"A hazelnut bubble." I ordered. "And a plate of cheese cake."

 

"White coffee." He ordered simply. He looked like he was telling the waiter to get lost quickly.

 

After the pitiful waiter went to get out order, Siwon stared long ahead of me. He lost in his thought and I have actually no desire to know what he was thinking.

 

"So..." He started, finally looking at me. "Do you have anything to tell me about this?" He pushed a brown big envelope to me.

 

I watched his annoyed and curious face at the same time, wondering what's this about. I reached out and took the envelope. Slowly and dreadfully--I have a bad feeling about this right now--take out the papers inside. Hmmm.... I don't think he will tell me to write a confession or something like that, right? Or will he ask me to list things that Tiffany likes?

 

But it wasn't a blank paper.

 

Swallowing, I read the title on the paper.

 

The Report

 

Miss Taeyeon left Mr. Wooyoung's house with Mr. Wooyoung drove her home. Under that; the picture of me and Wooyooung walking out from the house, and then Wooyoung led me to his car.

 

My eyes travelled down the second picture after that. It was a picture of me and Wooyoung having a walk in the carnival. We saw them dating like a couple. It stated there and I felt my eyes angered. How the heck am I and Wooyoung looked like dating!? We were only sharing the candy cotton and maybe some playful hit and run, but obviously only that. whoever reported this things. 

 

They needed a new spectacles or something with lup.

 

They went on a movie. Under the statement was me and Wooyoung walking inside the movie theater.

 

As far as I remember, we to watch a movie first before going to the carnival. -____-

 

That's not really the point right now, isn't it?

 

I flipped the page.

 

My eyes widen when I read :

 

There were rumours stating that they had been dating since long ago; there was a photo of two people holding hand and was suspected to be them. The rumours had died down for a period, but not long ago, the rumours surfaced again when Mr. Wooyoung called Miss Taeyeon by her nickname. The witnesses in the class were sure that it was out of an accident. They said that the two probably didn't want the public knows about them dating, so decided to keep it as a secret.

 

Holy . I cussed for real in my mind.

 

"Care to explain?" Siwon's voice dripped with icy.

 

I looked up at him. "About what?" I asked, pretending to be a fool once seemed as a very good escape.

 

"Don't pretend, Taeng. We've known each other long enough that I know when you lie to me." He said again, narrowing his eyes dangerously at me.

 

Bravely I glared at him. "Tell me a reason why I should explain to you about this. This is a personal life of mine and you asked someone to spy on me!" I yelled at him angrily. Seriously, I'm very good at making excuses in any talk. And actually... this excuse is very convincing.

 

He seemed to be taken aback and decided to go softly at me. "I'm sorry to ask someone to spy you, Taeng... but I really want an explanation for this. I know you know that Tiffany likes Wooyoung." He said.

 

Oh.

 

I got it. This bulky man is trying to be a knight in shining armor. Shielding his love one by hurting other.... what the heck am I saying!? *clears throat* "Hmm, so?"

 

He stared at me in disbelief. "So? I want to know whether you date Wooyoung or not!" He banged the table, startling the waiter who is carrying our drinks. Almost immediately after putting down the drinks, the waiter ran to the back and screamed something like he wanted to work as the kitchen's staff.

 

"Easy on there, bro." I said assuringly and calmly. "I don't date Wooyoung....for real." I almost whispered on the last word, but his big ears caught it like clearly.

 

"For real? What do you mean? Come on, Taeng, tell me everything. Nothing has to be left out. Understand?"

 

I sighed before giving in and told him what exactly happened.

 

The secret.

 

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

It was a nice weather and I decided to go on a walk with myself. There's nobody to go out with anyway. My fake girlfriend was giving me a real cold shoulder and I was so stupid that I don't know why was she giving that. However, by giving the cold shoulder, I finally come to tend my messes for this some times, realizing a few things that have been invisible before.

 

I never really pay attention on another girl except Taeyeon for like....... forever.

 

Ever since we declared wars and publicly showing our hatred towards each other, my mind always thinking of how to attack her and planning things to make her give up and lifted up the white flag.

 

It's weird that I actually just realized this now. When she didn't want to talk me and continously avoiding me, I realized that I had actually missed her in some moments. There were moments when I hope she would talk to me; even if it's for bickering. Oh, well, we were born to bicker anyway.

 

So for this week she had been avoiding me.... I have to say truthfully that I am missing her.

 

Missing her like crazy.

 

But heck, is she even care about that? I bet that if she finds out, she will immediately tease and mock me about this. Brrr. Thinking about this is absolutely making me felt shiver.

 

After picking out clothes, I went down to greet my mom. She kissed my cheeks and said that she wanted to see Taeyeon. Oh, mom, you don't know how I wanted to see her too. Maybe I missed her more than you do.

 

"If you meet her, tell her that I'm waiting, okay?" Mom asked.

 

I nodded. "I'll make sure that I tell her that."

 

So I drove to Insandong, because mom said she wanted me to buy a gift for her friend. I wondered why she wasn't buying it by herself and she said it's because she is busy. She listed the things she wanted me to buy though.

 

After parking my car in the deserted parking lot, I recalled the days where I parked my car hidden just because Taeyeon was going home with me. It's weird that these moments rush out just like that. I roughly walked on the street, continously looking left and right to find the right things that listed on the paper I have.

 

I scratched my head angrily. What the hell do I suppose to know what is this thing?

 

1. Cute dresses.

2. Black wedges.

3. Rilakkuma notes.

 

And bla bla bla. I think I'm fine with the dresses, but the cute? I mean, how the hell I suppose to know what kind of cute dresses a girl think? What is a wedges, anyway? I'm a guy, for godsaken! I have no interest in this thing. They just a prove that I'll become a gay.

 

Huffing, I turned around and saw a familiar petite, milky white skin girl coming out from a cafe. She was following a bulky man ahead of her and I felt my hand curled into a fist.

 

Who is that jerk?

 

"Kim Taeyeon!" I called out loudly.

 

The girl skidded into a stop, startled. She whipped and stared at me with wide eyes. "Jang Wooyoung!" She exclaimed.

 

The bulky man stopped, turning around to see what's the commotion about.

 

I quickly stepped forward. The man and I were head-to-head. "Who do you think you are, going out with my girlfriend?" I spat.

 

Taeyeon's jaw dropped and opened widely. She seemed to be very shock to see my statement. The man, however, unamused and raised one of his thick eyebrows. "Taeng, is this Jang Wooyoung that you just said?"

 

Taeyeon closed , nodding. "He is, Oppa.... my fake boyfriend."

 

I was shocked with her introduction of me. Did she just say it aloud that I'm her fake boyfriend?

 

The man just smiled. "I'm her cousin, man. Don't be so surprised. And the reason why she tell me.... just why. And, hey, why don't you bring her home? I have some unfinished business left." He told me, punched me lightly on the chest, and walked away to his car.

 

There was an awkward silence between us. I still couldn't get over the shock that she had tell someone about our secret. It's supposed to be only ours.

 

She cleared awkwardly. I looked at her.

 

"Ummmm, Woo?" Taeyeon finally called out.

 

I snapped back to reality. Then what my mom told me echoing in the back of my mind. "Hey. My mom told me to tell you that she missed you." And me too.

 

She chuckled. God, her voice was like an angel singing to me. It was clear and cute. Though maybe other people thought it as ahjumma's laughter. "I missed her too." She whispered. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a split second, changing the topic.

 

I remembered about the reason and a small smile crept into my face. "I think I needed your help."

 

She looked at me questionably.

 

"Well, my mom asked me to buy something for her or her friends, I'm not sure. But all I know is that I don't understand a bit what she asked me to do." I told her.

 

She chuckled again, shyly looking at the ground. "Tell me then. I and your mom have a special bond, you know." She joked.

 

Hmm... I guess I have to question her later. This is an important matter and I couldn't get her to give me back the cold shoulder, right?

 

I gave her the note that my mom wrote and she read it for a while before laughing. "I think I know what your mom wants." She said, giving a signal for me to follow her.

 

We walked together along the street and I felt my heart couldn't hold the happiness. It just have to burst out. She went inside a dress shop and told me to tag along. 

 

"Did your mother specifically tell you what kind of cute dresses? For summer or winter? But because it's spring, the most fashionable clothes are long skirt and scarf. The upper shirt could be anyting, though." She explained.

 

Even though I don't have any good fashion taste, but what she just described......... ugh. Even so, I just nodded.

 

"Do you want to call her so you could ask her by yourself?" I asked her.

 

She looked at me before nodding. "Okay."

 

So she called my mom and I heard my mother's exclamation in happiness from the other line. Taeyeon laughed whole-heartedly and then began to ask my mother.

 

After shopping for who-knows-how-long, we decided to take a rest at the nearest restaurant. She ordered spaghetti meat balls and I ordered pasta. We haven't eaten lunch so at three o'clock, after shopping, we went to eat.

 

"That man was really hilarious." I laughed, remembered the bold man that fell down because of a banana's peel skin.

 

She laughed too, and showed me her pearly white teeth.

 

After a while, our orders came and she began to eat delightfully.

 

"It's delicious." She exclaimed, covering when she talked. "Hmm."

 

I looked at her and began to think whether to ask her about that or not. After deciding, I stopped eating and wiped my mouth with the handkerchief. "So...."

 

She stopped eating ang looked up. It seems that she understand what I wanted to say. "Hmm?" She looked down again, and began eating.

 

"Why were you giving me cold shoulder?"

 

She paused eating. "Just because." Came her reply.

 

"And why did you tell someone about our secret?"

 

"Actually, it's not someone.... Hyoyeon also knows." She answered softly that I almost couldn't hear it.

 

"MWO!?" I shouted.

 

She glared at me and I quickly shut my mouth like an obedient puppy.

 

Damn, she's the one who made the mistake but I'm the one who being scared.

 

"It's an accident. Your mother and I were eating and Hyoyeon came. Then your mom told her that I'm your girlfriend and ta-da! I have to tell her because if not, she might tell everybody that I am your girlfriend." Then she ate again before continuing, "My cousin well... he said he saw me and you running together and was wondering why was I with you... and I couldn't tell him that you were my real boyfriend, okay?" 

 

I nodded in undestanding.

 

"You should've just told me, then. The cold shoulder wasn't really necessary." I said.

 

"The cold shoulder is different case." She huffed. "I'm full. Pay the bill and drive me home." She ordered. "If you don't want, then you can hope for another round of cold shoulder!"

 

I quickly paid the bill and led her to my car. Heck.....why am I listening to her?!

 

 

But in any case..... I'm happy. *grinning from ear to ear*

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Visits my other stories too : CLICK ME

Forever (WooTae) - Completed

Our Accidental Baby (SiFany) - Completed

The Passionate Night (Yunri) - Completed

A Crazy Little Thing Called 'Love' (Khuntoria) - Completed

The Lovers (The Passionate Night sequel) - Ongoing

Love To Last (HaeSica) - Ongoing

The Tales (TaecYoon) - Ongoing

Love Line/ Like A Sad Movie (JiJoon) - Ongoing

Complicated Love (JunHyo) - Ongoing

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way (Sehun & OC) - Ongoing

The Tainted Innocent Woman (Kai & OC) - Completed