You And I

Story Of Us

Taeyeon's POV

 

You and I have to talk later.

 

You and I have to talk

 

You and I have to

 

You and I have

 

You and I.............

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! He said 'You and I'!

 

.........

 

Hold the f.ck up. Why am I getting giddy because of that?!

 

I looked down at my phone, staring at the black screen. Then I looked up foolishly at him. He threw a mischiveous grin at me, almost saying 'don't even think to say no'.

 

Urrrggggghhhhhhhhh. Wipe that smile off, jerk!!!

 

After done eating, I coughed unsteadily and turned to look at Junsu. "It's late already. I'll be going." I told him and he nodded.

 

"Do you need me to bring you home?" Junsu asked gentlemanly, not like someone. (sarcastic, glancing at Wooyoung)

 

I shook my head, smiling warmly. "No, there's no need." I rejected. "I can use public transportation."

 

Before Junsu could say anything, I stood up and took my bag.

 

"You're going home already?" Junho asked with displeasure glint in his eyes.

 

I nodded. "I still have some homeworks left. I couldn't miss it." I lied.

 

"Alright then." Junho sighed weakly. Then his eyes snapped open and about to say something when Wooyoung talked first.
 


"I'll take you home." Wooyoung said, making my eyes got twice bigger.
 


The conversation in the table died down. Now all eyes were on his, before turning to me. I felt my cheek heated up because the questioning stares the boys gave.
 


HUKKKKKK, WOOOYOUUNNGGG!!!
 


What is this guy trying to do, actually? Is he trying to say out loud that we have actually paused the battle between us? [yes, we have paused our enemies thing because there's nothing to fight for] 
 
 


I gritted my teeth as he watched me in amusement.
 


"Come on, I'll bring you home," He repeated, making me wanna slap him.
 


............. long silence
 


"Er...., this may be awkward to ask.... but, uh, hyung, did you just offer yourself to drive Taeyeon home?" Chansung coughed, patting his chest.
 


Wooyoung raised his brow. "Why? Is it wrong?" He asked nonchalantly.
 


My eyes got thrice bigger.
 


The fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!
 


Of course it is wrong, damnit!!!!
 


Chansung rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly. "Er... no, of course no." He replied, once again coughing.
 


"Are you serious, Woo?" Mr Bunny teeth asked.
 


"As serious as Kang Gary." Wooyoung replied.
 


Mwo? Kang Gary!? He doesn't even exceed Gary's seriousness!
 


The boys gawked at him.
 


Junho stood up. "No need, Woo. I'll take her home."
 


I turned my eyes to him. I really don't need anyone to bring me home -_-||||| *waves hand in the air* Can someone understand me????????????
 


Wooyoung didn't back off. "I'll do it. I know where her house is."
 


I choked on my saliva. Once again, the ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff this guy is saying?!
 


Junho looked at him with disbelief in his eyes. "What do you mean?"
 


"Nothing." Wooyoung shrugged. "I am mainly stating that I know her better, that's all." He then continued, "Let's stop conversing, shall we? Taeyeon has homeworks left to do." He said.

 

All eyes stared at him with disbelief in their eyes.

 

How ffff up more will this be?

 

 

 

 

 

(dies)

 

 

 

 

Twenty minutes later found me sitting in his car. I sat on the passenger seat with a big frown on my face. It stated obviously that I'm angry, pissed off, and better not mess with me. He seriously did a good job in always making me in this state, no matter where we are.

 

I puffed my cheeks in annoyance when he was focusing on the road.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" I finally asked, breaking the cold silence I built.

 

"Oh, you finally talk to me?" He gave me a satisfied grin.

 

I narrowed my eyes on him.

"What.do.you.want.to.talk.about?" I asked through gritted teeth. I'm not forgiving him if he is going to talk about something unnecessary.


"Well, we have to talk about our deal." He stopped his car by the side.


"Do you need to stop?" I asked him.


He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Do you want us to talk something important with me sharing my focus? Or better, do you want us to get into an accident?"


I frowned. "Is not a good way to answer someone's innocent question. That's a very bad answer." I said like a kid almost going to throw tantrum. He's being damn sarcastic with me.


"Sorry." He said sincerely. "I don't know what got into me."


I softened. Damn myself for being so soft to him. "Okay, that's alright. What do you want to talk about?" I looked at him. "And it's really getting late, so you better speak out quickly."


He looked at me with unusual serious eyes.


.........






He looks hot with that.








Wooyoung's POV


 


I don't know what to say.
 



I was actually about to talk about her clumsiness on stating that she knew my allergies and stuffs, making the boys started to suspicious whether we hide something or not. Those boys are stupidly sharp, you see.
 



But the moment I looked up and our eyes locked, I couldn't mutter a word.  Her eyes were so captivating and deep, making me couldn't concetrate on what I'm going to say. Instead, I was at loss of words.
 



Okay, this is getting weird.
 



[What is? - Author]

 


My HEART!!!!! It started beating with a rapid pace; just like how the runner in marathon run. Gahhhhhhhhhh, it just couldn't stop thumping and it's making me going crazy! (pulling my own hair)

 


Not to mention she looks exceptionally beautiful tonight. Despite only wearing long-sleeves white sweater and denim  shorts, she looks so innocence.
 



GULP.

 


See, SEe, SEE, what I mean??? I just thought she is innocent!!!!!! It's like a dejavu coming back, and it's totally not good. Really, really not good.
 



"Woo?" She asked, blinking curiously.

 


Godddddddddddddd, please stop me from thinking her as an innocent angel!
 



I felt a soft, small hand on mine.
 



"Hey, are you okay?" She asked worriedly, her eyes looking at me deeply.
 



I gulped, looking down. Her hand looks just how a girl's hand should be. It is also fair, because [as I just notice] she has a really good skin.
 



"Woo." She called out firmly. "Are you okay?"

 


I slowly nodded. Her voice suddenly sounded so nice.
 



"What are you going to talk about?"
 



"I...... I'm not sure." I finally said.
 



Her nose flare got bigger in short time. "What do you mean by you're not sure?"
 



"I'm so sorry, Taeng. My mind suddenly blank out." I reasoned.

 


Well, that's no a lie, anyway. It was somehow the truth.
 



Our locked gaze broke as she tore it.

 


"Drive me home." She said darkly.

 


I sighed, sensing her dark aura already.
 



"I'm really sorry, Taeng. I'm not trying to make you angry."

 


"I know." She shortly replied.
 



I sighed again, noting that she is indeed very angry.
 



She got out from my car as soon as I parked it in front of her house. Before she closed the door, she said, "My father miss you."

 


Then she left while giggling.















 

 

 


Taeng, you nasty girlfriend.


I grinned like a crazy man as I drove my car away.


_____________________________________________

Taeyeon - Closer

Sorry to disappoint you, readerrrr!!!!!!!!! It's not yet a confession!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not pretty sure when he will confess, but it's not around this time! HAHAHAHA, don't get discourage!!!!! He will confess! But that's just not the time yet :D

 

Hope you enjoy the story and comments a lot, okay!

 

Visits my other stories too : CLICK ME

Forever (WooTae) - Completed

Our Accidental Baby (SiFany) - Completed

The Passionate Night (Yunri) - Completed

A Crazy Little Thing Called 'Love' (Khuntoria) - Completed

The Lovers (The Passionate Night sequel) - Ongoing

Love To Last (HaeSica) - Ongoing

The Tales (TaecYoon) - Ongoing

Love Line/ Like A Sad Movie (JiJoon) - Ongoing

Complicated Love (JunHyo) - Ongoing

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way (Sehun & OC) - Ongoing

The Tainted Innocent Woman (Kai & OC) - Completed

 

ANDDD *drum rolls*

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR LOVING THIS STORY!!! (LOVE YOU ALL!! LET'S BE FRIENDSSS, SHALL WE!! ADD ME!!)<-- all capslock on.

@taengoo10
@RoseYanna
@WootAe
@Dream_come_True
@9pmluv
@Uri_WH97
@snowking
@Kimberly_Be_Happy
@chinkcute
@madlys0nes
@misslittleSoshi145
@xHeartsoul
@wootaeforever
@JunHyo
@secretlove0501
@airakca
@ISUPPORTYOU
@saratikah
@WooTae_moments
@icyprincess123
@hyonuna
@fanficsholic
@fawbnerdy05
@SoshifiedHottest
@TaecYoon_KhunToria
@greenarbovirus
@naue523
@dyyalya
@caramel_machiato
@tiff_nana
@YasTheSONE
@jacqlow
@10957723
@barcelona
@JKCsoshiJJANG
@amyrosli
@wootae_9pmlover
@Babo_Taelover
@KPOPfans619
@Yoona_SONE
@PJ-Yang
@Daragonlove99
@snsd_2pm
@kea923
@pordjery
@carleey
@autumnfall
@ladykirana
@satisakro_chi
@V_alent
@sone_cassiopeia
@Tama_Totoro_Chan
@eileentan12
@sujuan
@AsianNoodles
@Fitria
@spookytaeng
@xMARIAx
@kristyjcheng
@hyo
@HeRShEly
@milkchocolatexoxo
@wido27
@MiaMash
@madihah0210
@starletgurlz
@Naqidah
@iusoshifan07
@taeyeoppeo
@paopeo9
@DiraTaeNyLocksmith
@BlackroseJack
@RoyalVIPBlackJack
@yuenyan
@ilovetae

@snsdcookielover99
@jazzalazza

@Fionlqy

@soneexotictaeny

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! I think I will not be able to update for next week.... I have exams coming up and it is really a killing exam. The last six months lesson will be tested! So yeah... you have to wait the next update a little longer :)