Dancing Project and Singing Competition

Story Of Us

Wooyoung went to his class along with Junho. It was dancing class and Wooyoung scanned the room to see Tiffany and Hyoyeon are inside. Well, these classes containing singing and dancing were just officially made last week, and only for Friday. They couldn't miss important subjects such as Math, Physics, and others, right? So the school decided to make dancing and singing class for Friday.

 

Shortly, everything includes in art is taught on Friday.

 

Teacher Kahi walked in and Wooyoung's jaw dropped. Boy, the teacher looks so y in her dancing clothes. Wooyoung thought if Taeyeon who wore the clothes. The strange sensation he had been feeling for a few days ran through his heart again, quickening it's beat.

 

"I wanted you guys to find a partner. Boy and girl." Teacher Kahi clapped her hand. "Quick!"

 

The students rushed to find their friends, and Wooyoung was flabbergasted. The only person he knew inside was Junho, and it will be wrong to partner with him; because the teacher stated clearly that the team has to be a girl and a boy.

 

Wooyoung bit his lips as he looked around. Somehow it felt wrong to be with another girl, when he has a girlfriend- a fake one, but still. He felt bad if he has to wrap his arms around another girl. He mentally smacked himself for thinking such a stupid thought.

 

"Hey, Wooyoung."

 

The voice shivered Wooyoung. He turned around and saw Tiffany smiling brightly to him. Too bright.

 

"Er...hi." Wooyoung greeted back awkwardly. He doesn't really like Tiffany. It's not like he hates her, but he just have no sensitive emotion or whatsoever emotion to her. He did notice that Tiffany has a possibility liking him, but he just shrugged it off.

 

"So.... you see, every one already has partner. I think it's left us two." She said shyly, looking down on the floor.

 

Wooyoung cleared his throat uncomfortably. He eyed the room and caught Junho was talking with a curvy hair girl..... OH MY GOSH! It's his cousin! Dimwit, he thought, if only I saw her first. He let out a deep sigh and fake a smile. "We should be partner." He concluded; it was the most certain thing in the class.

 

"Okay, so does every one have parter already?"

 

The students saluted and Teacher Kahi played the music before teaching them a dance.

 

After what seemed forever for the students, Teacher Kahi stopped playing and looked at the students. "I want all of you to follow my dance. Have you memorized it?" She smirked. "Next week, I want every team to perform a dance. Whether it's hip hop, ballet, or b-boy. Preferably if you can combine two music into one. Let's see..... hip hop and ballet?" She scanned the room, watching the students expression. "Anyway, remember the project. Now, get on your legs and dance the way I did!" She played the music again as the students stumbly following her dance.

 

 

 

 

Junsu and Taeyeon decided to meet up at the music class.

 

"Have you decided what song to sing?" Junsu asked.

 

"Yeah. You know All For You by Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Junsu clapped excitedly. "Of course! They won MAMA'S best ost this year."

 

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded. "That's why I'm thinking to sing this song."

 

"I accept. This song is really good to sing and listen." Junsu said. "Where's the chords? I'm going to play the piano, okay?"

 

Taeyeon nodded, aggreing. While Junsu plays the piano, Taeyeon started singing the first verse, which sang by Eunji.

 

Her voice echoed beautifully in the empty room, leaving only Junsu to hear her precious voice. Though her voice is literally different from Eunji, her voice is actually better than the singer herself.

 

Taeyeon stopped singing while Junsu took his part and started singing.

 

"Neorul wihaseo, neomaneul wihaseo," They sang together with their melodious voice, smiling to each other while they continued the chorus.

 

After Junsu stopped playing the piano, the door flung opened and Teacher BoA revealed herself, clapping.

 

"I just knew when I collaborate you two." She said proudly.

 

The two students looked at the teacher with confused eyes.

 

What the teacher knew?

 

"Both of you have the most beautiful, melodious voice that this school has ever heard. You both are definitely our most talented students."

 

The two pinked at the praised.

 

"And so, I have signed you two for the National Singing Competition that attended by both music and normal school." She said. "And it's final, so don't even think to make me change my mind." She eyed the two who seemed bewildered and wanted to protest. "Don't forget to look for a song." She reminded and left with a pleasant smile plastered on her face.

 

Taeyeon and Junsu looked at each other, then shrugged.

 

"Not a bad idea." Junsu said. "Are you okay with the news?"

 

Taeyeon nodded. "I'm just.... surprised." She said. "Ohmygosh, it's the NATIONAL SINGING COMPETITION!!" She screamed happily.

 

"I know, I know." Junsu chuckled seeing his partner that happy.

 

National Singing Competition is held to prove that every school have talented students in music. Welllllll, since that South Korea is breaking the world with their hallyu wave and all that; boybands, girlbands, solos, duos, trios, and many others, the government decided to look more carefully at the people. They started doing this kind of competition and awards only being given to those who are really talented. Some even get sign up into famous agency such as SMent, JYP, YG. Those three are the best out of the best.

 

"Hey, do you want to go out tonight? With my friends?" Junsu asked. "I think we have to look for some good songs since the competition is only a month away."

 

Her eyes bugged out. "Ohmygosh, it's that fast!?"

 

He chuckled. "Yes. So what do you say about tonight?"

 

 

 

Night found Taeyeon and Junsu in a warm, cozy cafe with big round table. Taeyeon and Junsu have agreed on coming early to look for the song. Junsu wanted Taeyeon to befriend with his close friends, because there might a lot of chances they will be spending time together with the boys.

 

Taeyeon does not mind all of it...WELL, almost all of it. She did remember that Junsu and Wooyoung are in a pack, so the chances of meeting Wooyoung with his friends also grow bigger.

 

*face-palmed herself

 

Both them already trying to be the least suspicious in front of the dearest friends, but it seems won't be working. There's no way this secret will be covered until the day of their death, right? It's time to face the reality, Taeyeon concluded. Running away means coward and Taeyeon is not one of them.

 

"Have you picked the song you wanted?" Junsu asked, sipping on his drink.

 

Taeyeon nodded, beaming brightly. "Yeah. This." She picked out a piece of paper with a song printed on.

 

Junsu looked at the song.

 

"A Thousand Years?" He squeaked.

 

"I love Twilight." She replied innocently. "The song itself is very great, isn't it?" She asked with much anticipation.

 

Junsu nodded. "I like the song..... but don't you think we should be singing something happier?" He asked.

 

She tapped her chin. "I'm not sure." Then she chirped happily, "Well, we still have a week to choose a song! Let's just think for the song we like and we'll tell each other then we can decide, okay?"

 

Junsu nodded, smiling.

 

Thirty minutes later Taecyeon arrived and was beyond surprised to see Taeyeon there.

 

He stared at her with mouth wide.

 

"Do I look Kim Taeyeon before my eyes?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, not even trying to cover her annoyed feeling. "Yes, you are seeing Kim Taeyeon right here. Your lover's enemy." She huffed angrily.

 

Taecyeon cracked into a big laugh before noting that she she said 'Your lover's enemy'. "What did you mean by my lover's enemy?" He asked with wide eyes, taking a seat in front of Junsu. "Don't tell me that you were saying Wooyoung is my lover!"

 

Taeyeon innocently blinked. "I didn't notice I say that." She blew a raspberry before looking back at the music papers.

 

"What's that?" He asked.

 

Junsu is now the one who rolls his eyes. "It's our music pieces, you dumb-head!"

 

He looked at the two curiously. "What music pieces?"

 

The two sighed wearily.

 

"I'm not telling. It's wasting my energy." Taeyeon said, completely drained.

 

"Taec, do you remember the collaboration Teacher BoA gave?" Junsu asked, changing the topic.

 

Taecyeon rubbed his chin while recalling the memories. "Hmm...... I'm not sureeeee......" He said. "But I do remember my project partner!"

 

The two rolled their eyes at his dumbness.

 

"HMMM, let's see who her name is...." He thought hard and after five minutes he smiled brightly to the two, who were already busying themselves with the papers. "Hey, I remember--" He frowned when the two didn't acknowledge his recalled memories and pretending not to hear him. He wagged his fingers in front of them. "I said I remember--"

 

Taeyeon bit on Taecyeon's finger. Hard.

 

His eyes bugged out and he harshly pulled out, almost making Taeyeon toothless because the strength. "EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Damnit!!!!" He screamed painfully. "Dirty girl!!!!!!" He cursed and made a scene.

 

Taeyeon pretended not to hear.

 

Junsu gave him a disapproving look. "It's un-gentlemanly to point your finger at a girl." He said with fatherly voice.

 

Taecyeon just gave him WTF look. "But she's so cruel, hyung!" Taecyeon whined.

 

"OHMYGOSH, shut your mouth! I hate seeing your bunny teeth!" Taeyeon said out loud.

 

Taecyeon stood up in a flash, the insult is getting into his nerves. He was about to strangle the petite girl when someone quickly hindered him.

 

"Don't!" Junho shouted.

 

After calming down the beast, Junho gave Taeyeon a pleasant face. "Nice to see you, Taeng. How come you are here, anyway?"

 

"I'm discussing something with Junsu and we decide to dine together........ with you boys." She smiled.

 

Junho smiled back and quickly settled himself beside her.

 

 

 

 

Later on, the rest of 2PM reached the cafe and ordered their food.

 

Unluckily for Wooyoung and Taeyeon, they have to sit face-to-face. It was obvious that the stupid boys decided to left the empty spot right in front of Taeyeon, especially since the main male was late to come. They couldn't set a conversation, because it would be strange with their sudden friendliness.

 

"How is your day, Taeyeon ssi?" Nichkhun asked, trying to make a conversation.

 

"Great." Taeyeon replied as she glanced at Wooyoung's plate. Her eyes bugged out in realization and quickly pulled his plate away, "Ohmygosh, Wooyoung, you have allergies for cucumber! How could you eat it without realizing?"

 

The boys stared at her with wide eyes. And before she could understand what she just did, Junho squeaked uneasily, "How could you know that Wooyoung has an allergie for cucumber?"

 

Taeyeon, as shock as the rest of boys, decided to make up a quick lie. "I'm his enemy, remember? I should know what he hates and likes, so I can make my plan against him." She fibbed.

 

The boys nodded in understanding.

 

What was I thinking? There's no way Taeyeon and Wooyoung are hiding something. They are not liars. Junho shook his head and erased what he thought.

 

Taeyeon felt her phone vibrated, indicating coming messages. She opened the message and read it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and I have to talk later.

 

 

-Wooyoung

 

___________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND LOVING THIS STORY!!! (LOVE YOU ALL!! LET'S BE FRIENDSSS, SHALL WE!! ADD ME!!)<-- all capslock on.

@taengoo10
@RoseYanna
@WootAe
@Dream_come_True
@9pmluv
@Uri_WH97
@snowking
@Kimberly_Be_Happy
@chinkcute
@madlys0nes
@misslittleSoshi145
@xHeartsoul
@wootaeforever
@JunHyo
@secretlove0501
@airakca
@ISUPPORTYOU
@saratikah
@WooTae_moments
@icyprincess123
@hyonuna
@fanficsholic
@fawbnerdy05
@SoshifiedHottest
@TaecYoon_KhunToria
@greenarbovirus
@naue523
@dyyalya
@caramel_machiato
@tiff_nana
@YasTheSONE
@jacqlow
@10957723
@barcelona
@JKCsoshiJJANG
@amyrosli
@wootae_9pmlover
@Babo_Taelover
@KPOPfans619
@Yoona_SONE
@PJ-Yang
@Daragonlove99
@snsd_2pm
@kea923
@pordjery
@carleey
@autumnfall
@ladykirana
@satisakro_chi
@V_alent
@sone_cassiopeia
@Tama_Totoro_Chan
@eileentan12
@sujuan
@AsianNoodles
@Fitria
@spookytaeng
@xMARIAx
@kristyjcheng
@hyo
@HeRShEly
@milkchocolatexoxo
@wido27
@MiaMash
@madihah0210
@starletgurlz
@Naqidah
@iusoshifan07
@taeyeoppeo
@paopeo9
@DiraTaeNyLocksmith
@BlackroseJack
@RoyalVIPBlackJack
@yuenyan
@ilovetae
@snsdcookielover99
@jazzalazza

___________________________________________

Please comment a lot :D Love You All!