Junho is not giving up!?

Story Of Us

"What do you mean by me dating Kim Hyoyeon?"

 

Junho asked irritably at his friends. They were sometimes curious like women. Nah, bunch of ahjummas are more like it.

 

They pestered him by talking about his relationship with girls. And somehow the tangled him into a gossip with Kim Hyoyeon.

 

Psh.

 

Kim Hyoyeon.

 

You got what I mean?

 

Junho likes Taeyeon, okay, so Hyoyeon is off limit. He was not a playboy and no way he would like two girls at one time. And don't get him wrong. He likes Hyoyeon, she's a good friend. But his heart doesn't feel that way to her.

 

"So...." Before Taecyeon could ask what he wanted, Wooyoung barged in the cafeteria and in a second were already right beside Junho.

 

"Get up." Wooyoung said sternly.

 

Junho looked at him in confusion.

 

"We need to talk. Man to man." Wooyoung explained.

 

Junsu's shriek was heard as he ran to Wooyoung. "I was out of my mind when I spoke before." He didn't want his bestfriends fight.

 

"Out of this, Junsu. You've said it no matter what." Wooyoung snapped. "Let's talk at somewhere private, Junho. I don't want to cause commotion here."

 

Junho noticed something was off and followed Wooyoung to the backyard. Most of the students were in the cafeteria and garden, so it was actually empty in the backyard.

 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Junho asked.

 

It was silent for a while before Wooyoung asked solemnly, "Do you like Taeyeon?"

 

Junho was taken aback with the sudden question. Oh man. Did he being caught now? After all those years hiding his feeling, now it was going to be revealed? But the reason he hide it was because he was afraid. Afraid she might not accept him; and most importantly, he was friend with Wooyoung.

 

"What's the matter if I like him or not?" Junho asked back.

 

"Because I like her too," Wooyoung straightforwardly said. He wasn't going to prolong this problem any longer. All he wanted was to be with Taeyeon, officially.

 

Junho felt something whack his head. Hard. His heart was hitting his ribcage rapidly as he looked at Wooyoung in shock, his lips opened and he found himself asking, "I'm sorry?"

 

Wooyoung looked at Junho with a undescribed eyes. He felt bad. If he had known from the beginning that Junho liked Taeyeon, he might could stop himself from falling. But no, the dumbhead decided to hold it for himself. See what it has caused. "I like Taeyeon too." Wooyoung found himself saying.

 

Junho felt his knees weaken and he fell flat on his . "This must be dream...."

 

Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrow sympathetically. As much as he wanted to say out loud that Taeyeon has actually replied his heart back, he didn't have enough heart to hurt his best friends. Wooyoung heaved a deep sigh before saying, "No it's not."

 

Junho looked up from the ground and met eyes with Wooyoung. "How could you know you like her? You guys were enemies since who-knows-when." Junho asked listlessly.

 

Wooyoung looked at Junho softly before explaining, "Ever since we're kids. The reason why I annoyed her and everything; I realized it's now that I like her."

 

There was a silence filled in.

 

"....when the first time did you realize you like her?" Junho asked.

 

Wooyoung began to tell the story when he and Taeyeon became a fake couple and everything turned out this way.

 

"So that's why the two of you weren't fighting anymore those times! You guys were having a relationship!" Junho accused, feeling fooled.

 

"We're in a fake relationship." Wooyoung murmured, wondering whether it's a good excuse or not.

 

Apparently not.

 

"What fake relationship!" Junho spat angrily. "Why did you even think of her when you wanted to make a fake relationship!?" He asked angrily, getting on his own feet. "I can't believe it Woo! Why out of all the people, you have to like her!?"

 

Wooyoung looked on the ground guiltily. He knew it wasn't his fault that he fell for Taeyeon, but it's also was his because he never cares to ask and was so ignorant of his surrounding. "I don't know you have feelings for her."

 

Junho huffed in annoyance. "Can't you tell why everytime after your fights, I'll always be with her? I'll talk to her and ask caringly like a love-sick puppy I was. I'll become protective and caring towards her everytime you talk bad about her. Can't you ever tell?"

 

Now that Junho said it, Wooyoung recalled some moments when Junho did speak for Taeyeon's well-being. He was such a fool for not realizing it sooner. But rice has become porridge, nothing can be fixed.

 

There was a think silence before Wooyoung finally spoke, "I'm sorry."

 

Junho looked at his friend and let out a deep sigh.

 

"But I'm not backing down. I love her." Wooyoung stated firmly. His eyes filled with determination.

 

"I'm not too." Junho replied back.

 

There was another silence.

 

"You're funny." Wooyoung said sarcastically.

 

"YOU'RE THE FUNNY ONE." Junho retorted back. "I was the one who like her first." Junho said. "Do you think that I will back down even when you like her? We have to play fair to get her heart, Woo." Junho repeated, "I'm not going backing down."

 

Wooyoung gritted his teeth in annoyance. The last thing he'd ever wanted was to hurt his own friend. How many times does he have to remind himself that Taeyeon had replied his heart back? Wooyoung thought and looked at Junho pitifully.

 

He couldn't expose that truth. Why doesn't he let Junho lose fairly?

 

It's Junho's pride, he knows. He's a man too.

 

"Alright. We'll play fair." Wooyoung finalized, reaching out his hand.

 

Junho shook Wooyoung's hand firmly. "Great, I'm looking forward to it." He said, although his heart could already predict something he wouldn't want to admit. But boys, even when they were losing, they needed to do it with pride.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do you keep avoiding Wooyoung?" Tiffany asked confusedly while she and Taeyeon walked to their lockers.

 

Taeyeon looked away, not really wanting to talk about it.

 

"Taeng." Tiffany firmly stated, grabbing Taeyeon's shoulder and stopped her from walking away.

 

Taeyeon turned rigid and stood stiffly.

 

Tiffany turned Taeyeon around and met face with her. "Stop being a coward. Go meet him and say that you love him back."

 

Taeyeon chewed on her bottom lips. "He knew already." She muttered.

 

"Then why are you still avoiding him?" Tiffany asked confusingly. It irked her to know how slow actually her friend is in 'love' thing.

 

"Because... because I still feel bad for betraying you and.... and it's not easy to forget that I've betrayed you.... both are the same things. All is on me. I'm complicated." Taeyeon said unclearly. She didn't even know what she had spurted out, nor did she understood what she had been saying.

 

Her mind wasn't clear.

 

"Taeng! Taeng!" Tiffany snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon's face. "Get your mind back together! Stop being complicated and accepted him. QUICK."

 

"Why are you being so supportive? You're weird." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Because seeing you with him, the faster I'll forget about him." Tiffany murmured, but Taeyeon caught it.

 

"So..... it will work? If I really date him, then you'll forget about him faster?" Taeyeon asked softly.

 

Tiffany nodded. "Then quickly find him."

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Not now. I have something else to do."

 

 

 

 

Junsu and Taeyeon met up in the music room. "It's been so long since the last time we practice. Did you practice at home?" Junsu asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded. "Of course I did!"

 

"Great! Then we'll just try out our harmony and everything would go smoothly!"

 

Taeyeon nodded again. Her eyes darted around and she spotted the snow outside the window; it was winter. She watched as the white snow fall down slowly.

 

Junsu looked at Taeyeon when he realized she was spacing out. He knew what happened since he was one of the gossipers in the school, but to actually see this right in front of his face was...... worrying. He's the type of guy who like to help people when people actually don't need his help.

 

At all.

 

"Taeyeon?" Junsu nudged her.

 

No reply.

 

"Taeyeon?" He nudged her harder.

 

Taeyeon snapped out of her daze and looked perplexed. "Yeah?"

 

Junsu felt sorry for the troubled look in Taeyeon's face. "Is anything wrong?"

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon fidgeted.

 

"Are you okay?" He changed his question.

 

Taeyeon nodded for the third time. "I'm fine."

 

"Great. If you have anything want to talk about, I'm right here." Junsu opened his arm widely. "I'm gay... yeah, you know. I might be as good as a comforting girl."

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "You're weird." She said, "But in a good way."

 

"I know. Many people said so." Junsu winked.

 

"So... where were we again?" She asked as she picked up the notes.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

UPDATED. SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG TIME, READERS!!! I'M JUST..... ARRHHH. I can't even find an excuse! Anyway, enjoy~~~~