The Fight

Story Of Us

"YAH JANG WOOYOUNG, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CHAIR?!" Taeyeon's voice was as loud as storm, strucking everyone's ears. She looked furiously to a boy who run away through the class door. She stood up, but the chair was stuck to her . "AISH!"

"OMO, OMO," Tiffany quickly run to her. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" Taeyeon's replied sarcastically.

"Well," Sooyoung speak out. "Let's help you out,"

Taeyeon stood up while the girls tried to pull the chair. What she heard next wasn't what she expected.

*Tear Sound*

"AKH!!!" Taeyeon once again shouted. She turned to looked at her skirt, which is now torn away.

"Here," Jessica said, giving her Yuri's jacket to cover her tight.

"Thanks, Sica," She said. "Tell the teacher I'm going home," She said, not even giving a time for her friends to say anything. She grab her bag and walked out from the room.

People whispered and chuckles at her condition, but she used to it.

"Laugh as much as you can," She mumbled to herself.

"He did what now?" A voice asked, right behind here.

"O~ Junho-yah, you startled me!" Taeyeon said.

"Anyway, you haven't replied my question yet and where are you going?" He raised her eyebrows.

For Taeyeon, out of all Wooyoung's best friends, only Junho she could count on as her friend.

"Well, that jerk put glue on my chair, and now I have to go home, getting the new skirt,"

"But you're not planning back to school, ain't you?" He asked, smirking.

"You're witty," Taeyeon said and smiled. He really knows how to swing her bad mood. That's what she likes from him, but she only see him as her friend. "Anyway, teachers are coming, I better go now!" She runs away, before any teacher caught her in action. "Bye, Junho-yah!!"

Junho can only smile and sighed.

 

"Kim Taeyeon," The teacher absence, but there is no Taeyeon's presence.

Silence.

"I saw her come to school this morning, where is she?"

Silence.

"Class," The teacher, Kahi, use her firm voice. "Nobody tell me and your score are reduced. All of you,"

All of the students started to whisper, and Kahi looked at them with her sharp eyes.

"She is going home," A voice was up, and everyone turned to look.

It's Wooyoung.

"And do you know why?" Kahi asked.

"How can I?" He gave her a lazy smile.

"Okay, Jang Wooyoung, your score is reduced."

"Wait, why? I told you about her,"

"And your answer not make me satisfied. Now, we will begin our lesson," Kahi said and start teaching.

 

Taeyeon's POV

That Jang Wooyoung... how can I prank on him? How I will revenge him though? He is smart and not easy to prank on. But one thing, he is a real jerk!!!!!!!!! How it is to know him!! Where am I anyway? It's not my time to go home yet, so the driver hasn't fetch me. So I walked to a nearest small shop and bought chips. I usually eats when I'm mad.

I started to kicked everything in front of me while I'm walking to my house. I heard a loud car engine behind me and I looked back, and a white porsche car spotted. I walked at the pedestrian way and glared at the car. It stopped when I stopped and it move when I moved. I began to afraid and quickly walked to my house, which still half the way from where am I now.

The car stopped in front of me and a guy wearing sunglasses walked out, with his suit neat and clean. I felt my eyes wide open and started to look at him from head to toes before smiling.

"Siwon Oppa!!" I shouted in joy seeing my cousin.

I barely see him because he used to live in China, then move to Japan, but he was born in Korea until he is 4 year old. We barely meet each other, but we keep in contact, and everytime he was in town, I will always be there, being his guide.

"Taeyeon!" He shouted too. "Hop in!" He said and get in to the passenger's seat.

He began to drive his car and we chatted.

"So, Oppa, how long you will be at Korea this time?"

"If can, I will be here for long time. Might for forever too," He said, and I smiled widely.

"Taking care of bussiness?" I asked, but I know the answer.

His parents known as the world-wide bussiness partner, as their talent talking in every languages, and people trust them. And how they raised Siwon was complimented a lot. Siwon raised as to be the only one heir to the coorporation. Up 'till now, there's no other bussinessman who can beat Siwon's. He was raised with a lot of things, and he didn't attend school. He got private lesson at his house, making him isolated, but thankful to my parents, I guess, he is able to be friendly and not become cold. Yeah, because of me, being his only friend.

"Yeah, I was on duty at Korea. There's a lot to do here and take a lot of time too."

"When did you arrive here?"

"Two days ago," He replied. "No one knows about my arrive, you're the only one, as always,"

"Anyway Oppa, when will you have a girlfriend?"

"I haven't found one yet.." He replied shyly.

"Do you want me to introduce you to my friends?"

"Yah, I'm 21 and you are 4 years below me. Is it even makes sense coupling with your friends?"

"If fate decide so~" I playfully replied.

"We're here.." He said and I looked at my house. We have reached my house

"Thanks OPPA," I said and get out from the car. "Bye~" I waved to him, who slowly drove away his car.

End Of Taeyeon's POV

 

The Next Morning.

Wooyoung's POV

I walked in to my class with my friends, and I sit on my place. Just, the chair was a bit uneasy to sit on, but I just keep talking to my friend and then girls passed by, and as the playboy of the school, I should wink. I do wink, but an incident happen. The chair broke down to the floor and I dumb-founded embarrassedly. I know who did this.

I looked around and saw Kim Taeyeon giggling.

Who else in the world like to mess with me except her? I rolled my eyes while my friends help me to stand up, and of course, hold back their laughter.

"Laugh as you can," I mumbled and my friends burst to laugh.

How embarrassed could it be?

I sighed and took another chair, my mind began to planning.

"Wooyoung," A voice was heard and I know who it is.

"I'm fine, Tiffany." I said.

"Good." She said sincerely, but I just smiled fakely.

I'm not in the mood talking, but thinking.

She left with bitter smile on her face, but who she is to me so I care?

End Of Wooyoung's POV

 

Taeyeon, on the other side, after giggling happily, unsatisfy with Tiffany by going to him and worst, he turned her down. Taeyeon now is on the mind of revenge.