Chapter 9

My Arrogant Princess

Donghae laugh as he open Jaehwan's dress. But, not for long. Someone who's wearing black sweater kick his face hardly that make he fly into the pool. The boys who's holding Jaehwan's hand and legs fastly stand up and attack the intruder. Just like Donghae, all of them ended up in the pool with more bruise on their face. 

Jaehwan look at the intruder with her wet eyes and shaking body. She cannot see her hero's face clearly because of that man is wearing a black mask and also black cap that completely hide the face. The mask man then take the recorder before leave Jaehwan alone. 

At that time, Wonshik arrive. He fastly run toward Jaehwan and hug her. Jaehwan who still feel shock with what has happen does not move. She still holding her dress tightly. Wonshik slowly cup her face and make her look at him. He can see how shock that girl be. 

Wonshik put his sweater on Jaehwan before he lift that girl. He bring that girl toward his car and leave that house immediately. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik when he realise that girl has calm a bit.

Jaehwan nod her head slowly before she look at the boy. "Thank you. But, how do you about that place?" Ask Jaehwan.

"I got a message. Its told me that if I want to save you, I need to come to this place. At first I though it just a prank. But, when the person sent me another photo of what has happen, I fastly drove here as fast as I can. I'm glad you're okay. I should come sooner," said Wonshik as he show a regret face.

"No, its okay. There someone else that has help me," reply Jaehwan. She feel glad that boy come. She really feel glad.

"Who?" Ask Wonshik. He really want to know who sent the message at him. How that person know his number?

"I don't know. I can't see his face," told Jaehwan. 

"I'm glad you okay, Jaehwan. I'm glad you okay," said Wonshik as he sigh in relieve. He really glad Jaehwan okay. He really is.