Chapter 2

My Arrogant Princess

"I'm feel so hungry. What do you want to eat hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk as he hold his empty stomach. On their way to the cafetaria, suddenly they spot few students beside the store room. Its look like they are trying to bully that girl.

"Teacher, the students are bullying," shout Wonshik loudly. The students fastly runaway from that place. The girl also run.

"Isn't that the glasses girl? What's her name? Jaehwan. Am I right?" Ask Wonshik to get confirmation.

"Yes she is," reply Taekwoon before he continue his steps toward the cafetaria. The food is calling for him. 

***

"Why you late?" Ask Hakyeon when she sae the girl.

"Sorry, Hakyeon unnie," reply Jaehwan as she bow her head slightly.

"I already told you, I hate when you don't do your job well," said Hakyeon. Jaehwan again bow her head. She keep her head down. 

"Look at me when I talk to you," continue Hakyeon. Even when the girl's not yelling or shouting when she scold Jaehwan, it make her feel much more scared. She cannot assume what Hakyeon will do. Other students just ignore what has happen because it always like that. 

Jaehwan slowly look at Hakyeon with her wet eyes. Hakyeon can see some bruise on Jaehwan's cheek. Her uniform also dirty. 

"Now, sit. Lets eat. I already starving," said Hakyeon as she push a banana milk to the girl. Jaehwan fastly sit beside Hakyeon and take out the food. Both of them always eat together even when Hakyeon treat the Jaehwan like that. 

After they finish eating, Hakyeon silently walk away from the place. Jaehwan fastly follow that girl. She does not know where Hakyeon want to go and just follow her. 

"Get in," said Hakyeon as she open the door. Its school infirmary. Jaehwan enter the room as order by Hakyeon.

Hakyeon waiting for the girl outside the room. She look at the field from the window and saw someone that she miss very much. She really miss that boy. 

"Lets go," said Hakyeon when Jaehwan walk out from the room.

Jaehwan really feel thankful with Hakyeon. That girl might look arrogant and bad, but she always take care of her. No matter what happen, that girl always take her side and help her. The others might be pity on her but she feel very happy to be able stay with Hakyeon. That girl is her savior. Whatever she do, it will never can pay what has Hakyeon do.