Chapter 48

My Arrogant Princess

"Dad, Taekwoon has not come to school for two days," said Yejoong as she sit beside her father.

"Oh, really," respond Mr Park without looking at the girl.

"I miss him so much," continue Yejoong as she pout.

"Don't think about that boy. He's not important anymore," said Mr Park as he put down his book and look at his daughter.

"What? Why? I thought you want me to marry Taekwoon," ask Yejoong even when she know the answer.

"That before. But now, you don't need to do that. I already has another plan for him," told Mr Park as he smile.

"Really? Its look like you know where he is right now," Yejoong look at her father when she said that.

"Of course. Its all my plan to make the girl suffer. It her fault to be born in Cha family. I will never let any of them to be happy," Mr Park smirk as he look at his daughter. Yejoong can see hate in his eyes. Why she never saw this before. 

"Emm can I see Taekwoon?" ask Yejoong. She not sure if that man will allow her. But it not a waste if she try to ask him.

"Why?" ask Mr Park as he look doubtful.

"You know I like him. So, I just want to meet him and talk to him. Maybe when I talk to him, he will agree to leave Hakyeon for me," excuse Yejoong. She just said anything in her mind. She not confident with her answer actually. Mr Park look at the girl as he thinking.

"I'll bring you to him," said Mr Park that make Yejoong smile. 

***

The car go through an empty road. The surrounding outside change from the bright high buildings to dark trees of jungle. Yejoong look around and see nothing. Just darkness around the place. She can see an old factory not far from them. The car stop in front of it.

Mr Park walk out from the car, followed by Yejoong. She look around and does not see any sign of human around that place. It so far from town. When Yejoong enter the factory, she can see few men guarding a room.

"He's inside," said Mr Park as he point at the room. Yejoong nod her head as she follow that man into the room. She can't help but gasp when she saw Taekwoon sitting on a chair with his hand tied at the middle of the room. She can see bruises on his face. She also can see some blood on his face and shirt. What have they done to Taekwoon?

"He fight and try to escape. That why we need to tie him," said a man as he look at Mr Park and Yejoong.

"Good. If he try to do that again, just do what you need to do," said Mr Park as he walk out from the room. Yejoong just follow that man as her eyes still fix on Taekwoon. She feel sad seeing that boy like that.

After they check on Taekwoon's condition, they immediately go back home, leaving the place. Yejoong look out through the window as she think about Taekwoon. She feel pity on him. What has he done until he need to be locked up like that. Now everything has been clear. Her father is not a good nice person that she always thought.

Not long after that, Mr Park's phone ringing. "What's wrong?" ask him.

"What?" yell Mr Park that make Yejoong look at him. He fastly cut the call as his face start to change.

"Go back to the factory," order Mr Park to his driver. 

"What's wrong dad?" ask Yejoong as she look at her father. Is Taekwoon try to escape again? 

"There some stupid boys who try to save that boy," told Mr Park that make Yejoong's eyes become wide.