Chapter 34

My Arrogant Princess

"Hakyeon," called Taekwoon as he walk closer to the girl. He sit beside her as he look around the park. This park hold many memories of him and Hakyeon.

"How  do you know I'm here?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at the boy.

"I already know where you always go on sunday. I always watching you," reply Taekwoon that make the girl look at him. He boy look at her lovingly as he remembering back their happy memories together.

***

"What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit beside the crying boy. The boy does not answer her question and just look at the ground. Hakyeon roll her eyes as she feel irritate because the boy does not answer her question.

"Yah, what's that for?" Ask Taekwoon as he hold his head. The girl knock his head hardly that make the boy look at her.

"For ignoring me when I ask you question," reply Hakyeon as she show an innoncent face. 

"What happen? Is the boys still bullying you?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy.

"Not that. Its just about my family," reply Taekwoon as he look at the girl.

"Is it about our family matters? About the rival thing? About what happen between our father?" Assume Hakyeon. She already know about that matter from her father. Why they need to involve them in their fight?

"Yes, it is. My parents don't allow me to meet you again. They don't want us to be friend," told Taekwoon as he continue to cry. 

He does not understand. Why he need to do that. He just ten years old and why he need to involve in this matters. Why he can't be Hakyeon's friend? He already meet Mr Cha and for him, the man is a good and kind person.

"What can we do if they told you that," reply Hakyeon. She might not show any sign of sad on her face but Taekwoon can sense the sadness from her voice.

"We can meet each other in secret. Every sunday, we'll meet here. Promise?" Suggest Taekwoon as he show his pinky finger.

Hakyeon look at the boy and his finger. She then link their pinky finger and nod her head agree on that suggestion.

"Promise," reply Hakyeon. 

As promise, every sunday without fail they meet each other. They talking, playing and also studying together. They might only able to see each other once per weak but its better than they don't see each other forever.
But, what's they worried for happen.

Taekwoon's parent know about the meeting and don't allowed Taekwoon to go out from the house. They lock the boy in his room.

Not only that, Mr Jung also meet Mr Cha and accuse him for using his daughter to destroy Jung family. Hakyeon just hear the conversation from her room. She does not know but she feel hurt in her heart. When she hear that Taekwoon will be brought away from her, she feel like something is stabbing her heart. Its hurt.

"Why Taewoo? Why you need to involve our children in our problems. It our fight, not them. I don't think you need to do something like that. Don't you feel pity for your son?" Said Mr Cha as he look at the man.

Actually this problem should not happen. He does not know why the man hate him very much. He admit they are rival in business but they should not take it personal. Its better they having clean and professional competition. They should not do this. Its should not happen.

"Its my family matter. I know what good for my son. So, you should make sure your daughter will not see or meet my son after this," reply Mr Jung before he leave the house. Mr Cha sigh heavily as he look that man disappear from his sight.

"Have I do something that make he become so angry with me, Jihyo?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at his bodyguard.

The woman has work with Cha family since two years ago. She assign to protect Hakyeon when the man receive a threat letter written that they will harm his daughter. At first, he does not believe that woman will able to protect his family. But, when someone try to kidnap Hakyeon, that woman dilligently and professionally protect Hakyeon. She able to fight all bad men alone. She's so strong and cool that make Mr Cha fall for her at that time.

"I believe it relate to the tenders that your company able to get. From what I hear, his company also want the tenders badly but your company able to get it," reply Jihyo.

"Just that?" Said Mr Cha as he look at the woman in disbelief.

"No, its not. Actually from what I hear, someone has spread bad rumours about you," told Jihyo about her investigation.

"You mean that man?" Mr Cha can assume who's that woman talk about. Jihyo just nod her head. 

"I think, better I change my business if its lead to problem for my daughter," said Mr Cha as he lean on the sofa and think what business should he open.