Chapter 23

My Arrogant Princess

"Sanghyuk, where is the others?" Ask Hongbin as she sit in front the boy. She feel weird to see that boy sit alone there. Usually, her unnie and the boy's hyung with him.

"Emmm, they have something to do," reply Sanghyuk. Hongbin look at the boy in weird. The boy is acting little bit different. He look nervous.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hongbin as she look at the boy in worried.

"I'm.. I'm fine," reply Sanghyuk. The girl just nod her head before she open her lunch box. Sanghyuk take a deep breath before he look at the girl.

"Noona, do you have a boyfriend?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"No, I don't," reply Hongbin. She feel weird with the question. Why he suddenly ask her that question. 

"Really?" Sanghyuk look happy when he hear that answer.

"Why you suddenly ask me that question?" Ask Hongbin.

"Emm just because. Emm I saw a boy confess to you this morning. I thought you accept his confession," reply Sanghyuk as he look at his finger. 

"Of course I won't accept," said Hongbin as she laugh a bit.

"Well, he quite handsome," continue Sanghyuk as he pouting.

"But, you much more handsome and cute," reply Hongbin as she blushing. She look at other place to avoid Sanghyuk's stare. The boy also blushing as he look at the girl with a shy smile.

"Noona, I want to tell you something," said Sanghyuk.

"What is it?" Ask Hongbin as she look at the boy. Curious with what he want to tell her. Sanghyuk take a deep breath.

"I actually want to keep this thing by myself. But, when I see the boy confess to you, I know I can't do that. I need to tell you," said Sanghyuk as he look straight into Hongbin's eyes. He stand and walk to the girl. He sit beside her and hold her hands tightly.

"Noona, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Confess Sanghyuk. Hongbin look at the boy with wide eyes. The pink shade slowly appear on her cheeks. 

"Noona?" Sanghyuk suddenly feel awkward when the girl does not answer his confession and just looking at him. 

"Emm just forget about it," said Sanghyuk as he stand up and want to leave with his broken heart. Hongbin fastly hold his hand and pull him closer. Hongbin hold his collar and kiss him. The boy who's still feel shock with what has happen does not react with that kiss. Sanghyuk can't believe what has happen. 

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend. I love you too, Sanghyuk," reply Hongbin as she smile. The boy smile widely as he hug the girl. He cup her face and look at her lovingly. He lean forward slowly and kiss that girl. He feel very happy right now. 

"Can you two stop it?" Said Hakyeon as he sit in front of them. Taekwoon silently sit beside the girl and glare at them. The new couple look away with their red face as they try to avoid the stares. 

"Congrates, you two," said Wonshik. Jaehwan nod her head as she look at them.

"Thank you," reply Sanghyuk as he hold Hongbin's hand tightly.

"Noona, who said I'm coward," said the boy suddenly as he look at Hakyeon.

"I'm just saying," reply Hakyeon as she roll her eyes. Its all because of that girl Sanghyuk determine to confess. She said that he just a coward who just can watch someone that he love will be snatch away by someone else and will never able to do anything to prevent it. It make he think actually. 

"What?" Ask Hakyeon when she realise Taekwoon is looking at her.

"I want a kiss too," reply Taekwoon as he pout. 

"I always told you, find a girlfriend," said Hakyeon as she look at the boy. 

"I always told you, I only want you," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon just look at the boy. They just stare at each other. Hakyeon slowly lean and give a peck on his cheek. 

"You already stole my first kiss," whisper Hakyeon before she continue eating her lunch. Taekwoon smile with his red face and look at the girl lovingly. He know he already got her heart even when she never told him. He know and he will wait for her. Forever.