Chapter 3

My Arrogant Princess

"What do you want, Jaein?" Ask Jaehwan. The girls again drag her to the store room again. 

"Nothing. Its just feel so nice to have someone like you around us. It must be tired for you to be with that arrogant girl. So, I want to help you to release your stress," said Jaein as she grab Jaehwan's hair harshly. She then push that girl to the wall and make her fall hardly. The girls laugh loudly while seeing the girl fall like a dead leaf. Easy to be bully.

"Look, they doing it again," said Sanghyuk as he point at the girls. This time it look worst. 

"We need to help her," said Wonshik. Before he can do anything, someone else walk toward the girls. 

"Wait," said Taekwoon to stop the boys from moving. They saw the girl.

"What are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon. She look at the girl while fanning herself with her hand.

"Just borrowing your servant for a while. We just want to help her to release her stress," reply Jaein as she smile. Hakyeon roll her eyes when she saw that fake smile. She hate that kind of smile very much. She hate hypocrite people.

"I ask you, what are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan. She then walk toward Jaehwan and stand in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Hakyeon unnie," said Jaehwan as she stand up. 

"I already told you. You should follow me well. You should not let anyone else do something to you because you're mine. You know how much I hate when anyone else touch what's mine," ask Hakyeon again. Jaehwan once again bow her head. 

"I told you, when I talk look at my face!" Said Hakyeon coldly. Jaehwan slowly look at the girl. Its look like there addition bruise on Jaehwan's face. 

Hakyeon turn around and look at the girls. "If I know any of you touch her again, you'll be dead," said Hakyeon as she look at them. Jaein laugh when she hear that.

"You think I'm afraid? What will you do? Kicking me with your . Huh, its not a big matter. I just borrow her for a while. Its quite common for wealthy people like us to do. If you want, I can lend you my servants too," said Jaein as she smile at Hakyeon.

"Well, its quite a nice suggestion," said Hakyeon.

"So, you want a girl or a boy?" Ask Jaein as she smile. She happy that Hakyeon accept her suggestion.

"Not that. I agree with your suggestion to kick you. Just, I'm not kicking you with my , but with my foot," said Hakyeon before she kick that girl. The girl fall hardly on her butts. Her friends start to attack Hakyeon. The girl fastly hold their hairs and pull them strongly. She then push the girls and make they fall beside Jaein.

"Oh my god, I really need to wash my hands," said Hakyeon when she saw some hairs in her hands.

"Lets go Jaehwan," said Hakyeon as she leave the girls while she shaking her hand to throw the hairs away from her hand. Jaehwan follow the girl silently. 

"Wow, she's so cool," said Sanghyuk as he watch the girls leaving the crime scene. 

"She's not so bad, I think," said Wonshik. 

"Yes, she is," said Taekwoon before he leaving. Wonshik and Sanghyuk look at each other.

"Is he say something just now?" Ask Wonshik. They both run toward their hyung.