Chapter 12

My Arrogant Princess

"Oh my god, did you see that? He is smiling at me," said a girl as she look at Wonshik with a big smile.

"What do you mean by that? He's smiling at me," said another girl. 

"Look, Taekwoon is looking at me. His stare is killing me," said a girl as she put her hand on her chest.

"Oh my god, they are so handsome. I wish I can be their girlfriend," said another girl as she pout and look at them with sparkling eyes. 

"You? I don't think so. They must like a girl that beautiful as a princess, like me," said another girl as she push her hairs and look at the boys with y smile. Sanghyuk who realise the girls are looking at them wave his hand with a smile. 

"Kyahhh!" The girls shouting in excitement. Sanghyuk smile in satisfaction with that reaction. Taekwoon shake his head and smack Sanghyuk's head before he walk away from that place. He hate attention from other people. Wonshik just laugh as he follow his hyung. Sanghyuk rub his head as he pouting. He fastly run toward his hyung that already far from him. 

Not far from them, Jaehwan is sitting alone under a tree. She saw what has happen. She also hear what the girl said about the boys, about Wonshik.

"Where's my food?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit in front Jaehwan. The girl silently give the lunch box at Hakyeon. Her silent make Hakyeon look at the girl with weird feeling.

"Have you heard? Wonshik already has someone that he like," told a girl. The other look at the girl in interest.

"Who?" Ask her friend. Hakyeon also hear what the girls are talking about.

"I don't know. Everytime someone confess to him, he will say that he already has a girl that he like," told the girl. Her friends sigh heavily when they know about it.

"Well, I guess the girl is really a beauty," said her friend. 

Jaehwan can feel her heart beating fastly when she hear that. 'Is she talking about me?' Jaehwan ask herself. 

'But, she's not a beauty,' said Jaehwan at herself. She look down with a sad face. She does not think she can accept Wonshik. She know she's not worth for Wonshik. They both are too different. Wonshik is a prince while she just a servant. They cannot be together.

Hakyeon can guess what Jaehwan think. "Huh, this girl really," mumble Hakyeon as she shove the food in .