Chapter 27

My Arrogant Princess

"From now, all of you will stay here," said Mrs Cha as she look at the boys seriously. They look at each other in confuse.

"Why, Mrs Cha?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the woman.

"Just call me aunty. Because it dangerous," reply Mrs Cha as she smile slightly. 

"Dangerous for you, Sanghyuk," continue Mrs Cha as she look at the boy. 

"What do you mean by that, aunty? Is it relate to the men that attack us just now?" Ask Sanghyuk in worried.

"Yes, it is. But, how about if all of you go refresh yourself first. We continue this conversation later when everyone is here," said Mrs Cha.

"Girls, show them their room," said Mrs Cha as she look at Jaehwan and Hongbin. The girls nod their head before they bring them to the room.

"This will be your room," said Jaehwan as she open the door. The boys enter the room and put down their bags. 

"Its quite big," mumble Sanghyuk as he look around the room. There three single bed and three closet in the room. The space is big enough for them.

"So, where is your room Jaehwan?" Ask Wonshik as he smile at Jaehwan. 

"There, the room with red door," reply Jaehwan as she smile back. 

"Noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin.

"The same as Jaehwan unnie," reply Hongbin as she look at the boy.

"Unnie's room located at the middle of this room and my room. Thats mean her room is beside this room," continue Jaehwan as she look at Taekwoon. The boy nod his head slightly.

"We leave you now. If there any problems, just call us," said Jaehwan before she leave the room. Hongbin walk toward Sanghyuk and hold his hand.

"Don't worry. You'll be safe here," said Hongbin as she hug the boy tightly. Sanghyuk just nod his head as he hug back the girl. 

"Just relax. Everything will be okay," continue Hongbin as she give a peck on Sanghyuk's cheek before she left the room.

Taekwoon sit on the bed followed by his dongsaeng. Sanghyuk look worried. He still feel scared with what has happen just now. He might be killed at that time. Not only him, Taekwoon also almost get killed. Why? Why its happen?

"Don't think too much, Hyuk," said Wonshik as he pat Sanghyuk's shoulder.

"Lets just wait for Mrs Cha's explaination about this," continue Taekwoon as he look at the boy. Sanghyuk just nod his head before he sigh heavily.